Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

The universe works in funny ways

Well today I was writing down in my journal how I shouldn't be going on my laptop so much, I should get out more etc. About an hour ago me and my brother had a scrap and he got mad at me and smashed my laptop(broken to the point of no return). If this had happened let's say a year or two ago, the house would be on fire and he would be dead XD. I actually thanked him for it. My brother and I are cool now and my dad's pissed as usual :P, he thinks he paid for it when I worked my ass off two summers ago in construction to buy it. Anyways thank you universe for getting me off my laptop, even though it was in such a way. I probably won't be on TTB much often anymore SO PEACE OUT MY BROTHAS AND SISTAS(for now).

You do realize that this doesn't resolve the issue of why the laptop was broken in the first place. I would say if you're brother is breaking things when he is angry (especially something as expensive as a laptop), then something needs to be addressed here, especially by your father and mother. Of course it's nice that you see the good in this, but don't let that make you blind to the bad, otherwise you may find yourself focused on how comfortable the clothes you've been given are, even as you're led up to the gallows.

Aaron

He didn't smash it while it was on your lap did he?

HAHA, unfortunately no Mr.MH

You do realize that this doesn't resolve the issue of why the laptop was broken in the first place. I would say if you're brother is breaking things when he is angry (especially something as expensive as a laptop), then something needs to be addressed here, especially by your father and mother. Of course it's nice that you see the good in this, but don't let that make you blind to the bad, otherwise you may find yourself focused on how comfortable the clothes you've been given are, even as you're led up to the gallows.

Aaron

Thanks dude for that. One thing though, nothing can be addressed towards my brother. I have learned to just let things be, he's one of my best teachers along with my dad. He's going through his own shit, I just gotta let him be. Even if my parents wanted to do something, there's really not much they could do it. Whatever its done, goodbye laptop it was nice knowing you but it ain't worth messing up the friendship I have with my brother.

About the good and bad part. IMO I would rather be blind to the bad, that's just me. Maybe my spiritual practice isn't at that level yet but if I can see the good in something but be blind to the bad which could stir up lower vibrations, I'll go with the good bro. I don't mean I can't tell the difference between the two, and it's all opinion about whats good and bad. I dunno man, anyways peace.

Sign in to follow this