orgonite

a few weeks ago cat pointed out a site or two that sold orgonite. I bought like 150 bucks worth of shit.. and I am veeerryyy pleased...

I just took it out of th ebox... There is one piece specifically, I don't know what is in it, what it's called, or anything.. but it is verrrry powerful. resting it on my dan tien or holding it to my chest causes immediate energetic reaction.

I also got two of the 'dream enhancers'.. I will post here my experience with them here after tonight. (they're literally garunteed to produce vivid dreaming...)

can anyone else verify my experience with the orgonite? or share their own experiences?

What was the toy that you are digging? I still haven't gotten my layered lemurian HHG. I have high hopes for that sucker, but I haven't gotten any response as to its whereabouts. I got my tower busters... while stinky, they are nice.

-Yoda

A few weeks back, I purchased an O.R.B.I.E.(optimum, regenerative, biofield, instrument and ener-chi system) and was told by a lady healer who frequents this site that it's an orgonite device........I've done some playing around with it and have had some interesting experiences.................If I use it as a meditation tool wih the top part resting on the lower dan tien and the copper coils under my feet, I get a tremendous surge of chi and if it's done a few hours before bed, I'll have some really entertaining dreams..............Another side effect, whether you consider it positive or negative is that if you are in the field that orbie eminates for an extended period of time, it tends to make one more telepathic without trying to be ( a lot of syncronistic events with and without people)......Still in the experimentation stages, but havin fun!

yeah.. I got a holy hand grenade amongst other things..

The first time I rest it on my dan tien I definately felt it !!! I dn't know what it is doing.. by I fancy the idea that it is refining the chi I have been packing in there O_O

I am going to buy more of it O_O I want what you're talking about freeform =)

I have some of those small free pieces. I put one at work by the computers. The next week my coworker had to turn off her computer because she said the light was too strong for her eyes. Turns out she has an astigmatism and needs glasses. I hope my orgonite didn't bring that progression about! The second one I put my computer at home. Haven't felt much difference.

Cat, see orgonite.info (which is a link from towerbusters.com) for some good, basic info on how orgonite works and what it does that's unique. The key is the piezoelectric effect created by the resin + metal mixture against the crystal inside.

Yael, the small button-sized pieces aren't powerful enough for environmental use - best to just hold them or keep them in your pocket and get a sense of the energy. They're just to introduce people to orgonite. Otherwise you need at least a 3 oz towerbuster to put in various locations to reduce geopathic stresses from various sources.

-Karen

Oh! Okay. So to ask a dumb question that's probably answered on the website, what can the piezoelectric effect do that, say, burning sage can't?

Anybody had any luck with this (from warriormatrix.com):

Get a length of sewing thread, a weight such as a paperclip, or other small heavy object. Tie the weight object to one end of the thread. Cut the thread to about 10 inches. Hold the weight over the tb, about an inch over it. The weight will begin to slowly circle around over the tb. The faster the circling the more powerful the tb. Very Happy Oliver

Karen,

I just got my layered lemurian hhg from Dennis and I absolutely love it!! It's got a great vibe, looks cool, and isn't stinky in the slightest. I think he uses a different resin for his nicer products.

I really can't unpack the exact energetics of what it does or anything, but it seems to have a nice, relaxing presence to it. I'd say the closest vibe is of being around a large salt water aquarium-- a good antidote to the computer vibe.

I don't think I can feel it outside the room it's in. Does just one 'cover' an entire house? I might just break down and get one for the car. The TBs felt 'interesting' and 'nice to have around' (if kept outside), but this is exciting to own. Do the regular hhgs approach this vibe?

I'll post again down the road to see if my enthusiasm stays this strong, but a fantastic thingy so far.

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Yoda

Glad you like the thingies! Clear resin is used a lot for personal devices, since it's prettier than the regular resin (but lots more expensive).

There's no strict formula as to how much area a particular piece covers. Sometimes people have trouble sleeping at first and have to take some orgonite out of the bedroom until they get used to it :).

Here's some of my collection made by others (I've only made TB muffins, not larger pieces). I don't have any pieces of Dennis', but I use his crystals in the ones I've made.

Orgonite 1

Orgonite 2

The Lemurian HHG may be souped up, but I think even the basic model HHG's are great. Each piece seems to have its own personality, especially when different types of stones are added.

-Karen

Edited by karen

whoooaaa that warrior matrix shit is coooooll...

check out these electromagnetic pictures of some orgonite.. http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?p=16622

one of which is an obelisk, something I ordered a couple weeks ago and am very excited to recieve it! It cost 300 and I just bought a VW bus, but I am going to HAVE to splurge on a massive $1500 orgone generator... ... it really blows that the wait time is 3 months though.. wtf 3 months? that's a season! =)

Check it out... I just ordered a cloud buster from Dennis! I'm stoked to see if I can feel anything from it. In any case, it'll look bitchin in my back yard.

Freeform, I can't believe you cohabitate with a powered device... I doubt I'd want to be in the same room with something that powerful. My passive Lemurian HHG is good enough for my office. Do you turn it off to give yourself a break? I wonder how a passive cloud buster would compare to your powered ring.

Freeform, I can't believe you cohabitate with a powered device... I doubt I'd want to be in the same room with something that powerful. My passive Lemurian HHG is good enough for my office. Do you turn it off to give yourself a break? I wonder how a passive cloud buster would compare to your powered ring.

What's cool about the powered device is you have somewhat of a control over the output - it's quite easy to tune it to quite a mellow energy... but even then, I still think it's important to stay conscious and notice what's going on energetically - even a mellow energy may over-stimulate some aspect of your energy...

I tend to have it off when in the same room (unless I'm using it for something specific) - but I usually leave it on when not in the house - There's usually a hole in the clouds above my flat!

Your chembuster will most likely feel different - it's more inteded for environmental balance... I doubt the energy will feel too refined - although the energy may lead to a jungle in your back yard! (the plants in the flat have been growing like crazy since I got the generator)...

I also noticed a possible reason for some of the orgonite crowd's 'excentricities'... So Karen mentioned that there was some controversy about the dude that made my generator, so I decided to research... The main crowd believe that the energy felt at the crown chakra is 'good' and the energy going down to the root chakra get progressively 'worse'... Don Croft - the 'leader' of this gang swears that stimulating the lower chakras causes sexual stimulation and an urge to do evil (murder etc)...

Both the people that I've bought orgonite from are on Don Croft's blacklist because they stray from his designs and often stimulate the lower chakras too.

(ok - I admit - I may have over-dramatised a little - but hey my lower chakras are stimulated - what can you expect?! ^_^ )

I'm overly stimulated by pretty much everything, so I'm leery of anything powered.

I really can understand how this organite group has gone nuts. I'm saying that even as a believer in new agey conspiracy stuff too.

Very cool about your plants.

I'm sure your device works passively even when unplugged.

I had an interesting conversation with a friend who operates an orgonite product site (his stuff is crap) and I finally made a post on my blog about what I think about the common orgonite everyone sells. Also the instructions how to make some powerful REAL orgonite. Orgone energy and orgonite

Make your own stuff. :)

Now that's something to smile about!!! :lol: I'm betting that the Egyptian Healing rods are exactly this.

Now that's something to smile about!!! :lol: I'm betting that the Egyptian Healing rods are exactly this.

Since I pass Reich's former home twice every day, I've been more than interested in getting a hold of this stuff. tnx.

h

Wow... I can't believe Dr. Reich uncovered orgone or "CHI" accidently in the lab. Even today, the medical allopathic community are ignorant fools. Just because "CHI" has not been measured, does not mean

it does not exist. The sages have known this for thousands of years.

If Dr. Reich's work did not get destroyed, we might have some good

measuring equipment.

Anyone have success using Orgone accumulators?

I know that crystals have traditionally been used for this, but I haven't heard of the Orgone.

Depends on what you mean by success :). It does what it does, and the effects are subtle but real. It can be seen on a large scale, where this one couple is cleaning up all of South Africa and bringing needed rain. Orgonise-africa.com.

Smile, thanks for posting that. I've been very unhappy with the orgonite pendant I bought from the South African people...noticed NOTHING. So I will try your method (or would you be willing to sell something you made?)

Hi Scotty,

I'm not selling anything now but thinking maybe in the future I will make one type of orgonite for sale. This is primarily for magic/making a wish type of magic. Also the orgonite I'm talking about is too powerful to wear on the body - I won't have any pendants but I have a dodecahedron that blocks the radiation from the computer. It's also good for magic.

Try making it yourself. Once you do it the first time, it's easy.

Max