orgonite

Does orgonite need to be in resin? Would you be able to replicate it by using a small glass bottle, say one that is pyramid shaped? My kids are always filling colorful sand bottles at fairs.

The advantage would be you could change and experiment w/ it. Throw in a copper spring, top it w/ different crystals, create loops of silver, gold or platinum dust, throw in sacred herbs. If its a long thin container you'd be replicating wands or egyptian rods.

What do you think?

Michael

Smile, can you say why you prefer those particular metals - I don't see that Reich made any distinction, as long as it's inorganic metal, and even aluminum shavings qualify according to that principle.

Sure, there are lots of ripoffs and people selling poorly made stuff. But I've made orgonite using shredded aluminum foil, resin and crystals - we used that for our cloud buster and it worked, and over the years I've heard a multitude of confirmations on that. But besides the empirical evidence, I'm interested to look at the principle behind it, whether something is being overlooked.

-Karen

Does orgonite need to be in resin? Would you be able to replicate it by using a small glass bottle, say one that is pyramid shaped? My kids are always filling colorful sand bottles at fairs.

I was just thinking the same thing.

http://rodsofra.com/shop.htm Check out these pimped out rods. :lol: 500 bucks. :o

Interesting matter!

I did a quick internet research and considering how easy it is to make orgonite, there are noticeably little detailed infos about what works especially well or whether any special contact pattern between the materials is necessary or whether you can mix all kinds of crystals and just randomly mix them in between the metal. And is the resin supposed to be organic or the crystal? What can be used and what not? (I'll do what I always do, though ... read more. B) )

I immediately thought about what would be the cheapest and most efficient orgonite?

Shredded aluminum foil sounds good, but hard to get spaces in between, I would think.

But well... maybe you could use every kind of metal junk ... screws, nails, washers... :D

Edited by Hardyg

The resin is organic. Screws and washers and things are too large, not enough surface area... that's why shredded metal or turnings from machine shops are used.

Smile, can you say why you prefer those particular metals - I don't see that Reich made any distinction, as long as it's inorganic metal, and even aluminum shavings qualify according to that principle.

Sure, there are lots of ripoffs and people selling poorly made stuff. But I've made orgonite using shredded aluminum foil, resin and crystals - we used that for our cloud buster and it worked, and over the years I've heard a multitude of confirmations on that. But besides the empirical evidence, I'm interested to look at the principle behind it, whether something is being overlooked.

-Karen

Hi Karen, Reich's stuff is interesting but the orgone material evolved considerably since then. He used layers of metal and wool/organic matter, but look at everyone now - no one is using Reich's methodologies. It's either copper and other metal with crystals/other semi-precious stones. It's fine for cloud busters to use copper etc. because if you spend over $10,000 for the silver and crystal dust, you would be probably busting satellites and UFO, and will definitely get a lot of attention from SPEC-Ops and black holicopters etc. Notice, I didn't say gold or platinum, because your cloudbuster would be worth more then your house. It is very expensive to make those in precious metals, even 2" in size.

Why precious metals? I believe it's the next stage in orgonite evolution. I messed with all type of ingredients to make it... copper, steel, iron, aluminum. When I used to teach Sacred merkaba meditations, I went into sacred geometry a lot andhow it influences consciousness. The topics of gold, platinum and silver comes up a lot, if you research Egypt and other old cultures. These three metals are very important in spiritual development and were primery components in Egyptian magic. A lot of amaizing things and technologies were developed at the time Egyptian Empire was in full bloom. A lot of them worked only because of interplay of gold, platinum, and silver metals. Read the book "Divine Triplet" for more explanations on how and why.

So I started playing with silver and crystal and the difference in orgonite was like night and day. Actually, the only reason I'm writing all this stuff is because my friend pissed me off a little bit and I decided to let people know there is a 100 times more powerful alternative. I actually din't really want to show it, because if you are really stupid and use this technology to go for stuff you really not destined to go for, you may screw your life in so many ways it's just scary. This is not a toy or a magic wand. It will help you to realize your wishes very fast but if they are against the flow of your destiny, there will be a "pull-back".

As for putting the powder in a form without the resin, it's not very convinient if you are dealing with $200 worth of silver or $5,000 worth of 24kt gold. Imagine spilling it on the ground. :)

Hi Karen, Reich's stuff is interesting but the orgone material evolved considerably since then. He used layers of metal and wool/organic matter, but look at everyone now - no one is using Reich's methodologies. It's either copper and other metal with crystals/other semi-precious stones.

Yes, the methodology has evolved, but the principles behind it remain the same, as far as I can see. The organic/inorganic matrix is what makes it work, and then you can embellish that as much as you want by using specialized materials for specific purposes. But the basic stuff works, because there was never anything wrong with the principle. I just think it's misleading to say that that stuff is worthless.. and I think it's important to be able to make stuff that works, cheaply.

It's fine for cloud busters to use copper etc. because if you spend over $10,000 for the silver and crystal dust, you would be probably busting satellites and UFO, and will definitely get a lot of attention from SPEC-Ops and black holicopters etc. Notice, I didn't say gold or platinum, because your cloudbuster would be worth more then your house. It is very expensive to make those in precious metals, even 2" in size.

Ha! I don't think I'm up for busting satellites, so I'll save my $10,000 ;)

Why precious metals? I believe it's the next stage in orgonite evolution. I messed with all type of ingredients to make it... copper, steel, iron, aluminum. When I used to teach Sacred merkaba meditations, I went into sacred geometry a lot andhow it influences consciousness. The topics of gold, platinum and silver comes up a lot, if you research Egypt and other old cultures. These three metals are very important in spiritual development and were primery components in Egyptian magic. A lot of amaizing things and technologies were developed at the time Egyptian Empire was in full bloom. A lot of them worked only because of interplay of gold, platinum, and silver metals. Read the book "Divine Triplet" for more explanations on how and why.

Yes, and we're using the precious metals in homeopathy too, moreso now. I'm just not convinced that orgonite, for what it does especially out in the field, needs anything more specialized. For personal use, it's nice to individualize it and use particular metals and stones.

So I started playing with silver and crystal and the difference in orgonite was like night and day. Actually, the only reason I'm writing all this stuff is because my friend pissed me off a little bit and I decided to let people know there is a 100 times more powerful alternative. I actually din't really want to show it, because if you are really stupid and use this technology to go for stuff you really not destined to go for, you may screw your life in so many ways it's just scary. This is not a toy or a magic wand. It will help you to realize your wishes very fast but if they are against the flow of your destiny, there will be a "pull-back".

Right, more isn't always better :)

-Karen

Edited by karen

Wouldn't the next step be to use inorganic monoatomic WPG and organic ORMUS then? :D

I just think it's misleading to say that that stuff is worthless.. and I think it's important to be able to make stuff that works, cheaply.
True. Worthless is a strong word but when you build ogonite out of precious metals and crystal powder you will say so yourself. Do it and tell me I'm wrong after you compare the energies. :)

Wouldn't the next step be to use inorganic monoatomic WPG and organic ORMUS then? :D
You need metal to make orgone. Ormus is non metalic so it wouldn't work.

You almost inspired me to try making one. I can fibreglass, so I'm not bad with resin, but the Dodecahedron mold sounds beyond me :) Is there a minimum amount of silver that you found to be effective (i.e.$200)
I was talking about a cloud buster which is pretty big and requires a lot of metal. My dodecahedron is from 1-1/2" to 2" tall so about an ounce of silver powder is good.

Try cube form. Very simple to make.

True. Worthless is a strong word but when you build ogonite out of precious metals and crystal powder you will say so yourself. Do it and tell me I'm wrong after you compare the energies. :)

I was talking about a cloud buster which is pretty big and requires a lot of metal. My dodecahedron is from 1-1/2" to 2" tall so about an ounce of silver powder is good.

Try cube form. Very simple to make.

Has anyone tried to make one that is like 8 feet high triangle with maybe a base of 3x3 feet?

I wonder what the effects would be when we scale the things up.

Anyone know where you can get 4 kg of nano-platinum so i can start probing satelite's ?

Yust kidding, thank you for this wonderfull article Smile, this orgonite starts to make sense to me now :)

The biography of dr. Reich is a very intresting read. Also sad that humanity always destroys its own valuable spiritual knowledge. The boxer rebellion in China, the burning of the temples in South America with occupation by the Portugese and Spaniards .. China and Tibetan monestary's .. the Catholic Church and witches (read herbalists). Sad really.

In any case, gonna try make me one of these things and see what it does, im curieus :D

I'm planning to make one myself to see what it does. I happen to have a stone with amethyst cover. It should of course be most efficient, so I'd be glad if you could help me in this:

- I'm no chemist and don't know what I can get in the hardware store, so which filler materials are organic and which not, and are there some that work better than others? Is "resin" only the stuff made from natural material or are artificial materials good, too? Which polymers are organic? What doesn't smell or is unhealthy but is cheap? What does "catalyzed fiberlgass resin" mean? Mixed with hardener?

- I read about crystal powder here ... but isn't the molecular structure important so that the crystals shouldn't be too small?

- Should the crystal be in the center, completely surrounded, or is that not important?

- Might silver and gold work so good because they're noble metals? I could see if I find that copper foamy stuff from the video, or as an alternative, I think I have that stuff made of stainless steel lying around somewhere.

- Is the shape really that important? When I see the energy photos it seems to be a detail only. I'm thinking of using an empty cup, a cylindric form.

- Any experience with the mass ratio of metal vs. crystal?

Thanks! :)

Edited by Hardyg

Hi Hardyg,

Fiberglass resin is technically organic, although toxic - don't think in terms of "natural" or "artificial." It stinks to high heaven. That's why you make it outdoors and if necessary wear a mask. Once it's cured, it gradually outgasses. You keep the stuff outside until it outgasses and then you can bring it inside.

Clear resin is more expensive but prettier and somewhat less stinky, doesn't work any better than the regular resin.

When you buy the resin it comes with a separate container of catalyst, that allows it to harden. You mix the two together as it says on the label.

You can read messages posted on the Warrior Matrix forum for all the details about how to make orgonite, especially this section on device construction.

-Karen

Edited by karen

Isn't monoatomic gold a metal, though?
The boxer rebellion in China
I think you meant the Commy Cultural Revolution?

Now I've ordered a Holy Hand-Grenade (The inventor must be a Monty Python fan :D) and some other orgonite items. Either their high efficiency will make me forget my plans about DIY or it will give me the drive to try it out nevertheless. ... It still would be an interesting experiment ... mixing about a dozen amethyst shards with stainless steel wool.

Will be interesting in connection to my Kunlun practice. Maybe it'll give it a kickstart. :lol: ... I hope it won't compete for raw energy. :rolleyes:

BTW... can you estimate what the interaction would be between orgonite and an air-ionizer? It creates electric arcs to clean the air by catching electrically positively charged particles and organisms out of the air.

Edited by Hardyg

Now I've ordered a Holy Hand-Grenade (The inventor must be a Monty Python fan :D) and some other orgonite items. Either their high efficiency will make me forget my plans about DIY or it will give me the drive to try it out nevertheless. ... It still would be an interesting experiment ... mixing about a dozen amethyst shards with stainless steel wool.

Will be interesting in connection to my Kunlun practice. Maybe it'll give it a kickstart. :lol: ... I hope it won't compete for raw energy. :rolleyes:

BTW... can you estimate what the interaction would be between orgonite and an air-ionizer? It creates electric arcs to clean the air by catching electrically positively charged particles and organisms our of the air.

Good question, although i have a small candle salt lump, a Amethyst lamp and numerous pieces of oprgnte, i hvent noticed any ill effects. So you should be okay. But make sure you get some amethyst, eithr raw or in orgonite, i really does help you relax. Just balance it out with some herkimer diamonds (i think) because the effect can be extreme where you just wont care anymore about anything. (well, thats what i researched anyway)

Smile,

Did you ever try high purity powdered sand and copper? Both the sand and the crystal are about 99% SiO2. The copper is probably not as good as silver but much cheaper. Silver and copper are both in the same column of the periodic table. Did you have a mesh size for your powder?

Thanks.

Smile,

Did you ever try high purity powdered sand and copper? Both the sand and the crystal are about 99% SiO2. The copper is probably not as good as silver but much cheaper. Silver and copper are both in the same column of the periodic table. Did you have a mesh size for your powder?

I've often read that the crystalline structure is important. I'm no mineralogist, but maybe even when you grind a crystal to powder it has a special molecular structure different from quarz sand. Then again ... maybe quarz sand is just former crystals ground to sand by earch's forces (and sometimes brought to a round shape by water flow). Edited by Hardyg