I must do something about that

BUT WHAAAAAAAAAAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

oh I know

all is better :3

also

2011-08-27.gif

Edited by Sinfest

Unsure if I need to clean "image search my little pony" out of my cashe or fire up Utorrent and check out a show who's "evil villan" looks like this

830px-Discord_cloud_hammock_s02e01.png

Cartoons are such an enjoyable artform :)

Edited by Mal Stainkey

From http://www.gameinformer.com (sic ! )

"Ponies Make Me A Better Person"

<snip>

At first, like many other people, I questioned my sanity to, why the hell am I watching this?!

At first it can be very strange experience, or at least it was for me, I felt like the only man watching it in the whole world, but soon I became aware of the huge fan base the show possesed.

Days passed and I watched the second part of the pilot on Youtube. The show's appeal started to grow on me. Finished the pilot and felt... strangely comforted by it. I wanted more.

<snip>

I still had that lingering doubt if my masculinity was in play, but as I ate through all the episodes I realized I really loved the characters and episodes, and If someone found out I've been watching ponies on my computer, I knew I wouldn't feel ashamed in the least.

http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/anticitizen-one_blog/archive/2011/10/08/ponies-make-me-a-better-person.aspx?PageIndex=2

You plan is (almost) working Sinfest, but I'm still holding out and haven't watched an episode...yet

11389+-+applejack+demotivational+fluttershy+pinkie_pie+rainbow_dash+rarity+twilight_sparkle.png

if ya ever wanted to meet, hang out with , party with, maybe even ride a cool horse or two?

them cmon over and i will introduce you to some fine horses.

if thats not what your into , thats cool, there are still the cartoon varieties.

Synchronicity yet again .... Given they are 22 min episodes and it's 45 min after you posted that.

I have some statments in my defence

• My.Little.Pony.Friendship.Is.Magic.S01E01.Friendship.Is.Magic.Part.1.720p

• My.Little.Pony.Friendship.Is.Magic.S01E01.Friendship.Is.Magic.Part.2.720p

• Avatar the last Airbender is still better :P

• I could happily hit Pinky Pie with this bat
    110918%20-%20animated%20applejack%20artist%3AMax_Gilardi%20bat%20gif%20jappleack.gif

• but I immediately identified with Fluttershy
    1308247750654s.jpg

• and ...... yea ...... it's very good

Edited by Mal Stainkey

It's 4:20 AM here and I'm holding you responsible Sinfest

35dk0n.jpg

Edited by Mal Stainkey