Sign in to follow this  
Ascension20122

Joshua David Stone and Ascended Masters

Hello Taobums,

Is anyone here familiar with the work of Joshua David Stone of I AM University? He seems to be the person behind the various New Age groups today which deal with ascended masters such as Sananda, St. Germain, Wyvamus, Djwal Khul etc.

The meditation he teaches is mainly dealing with a set of invocations which invoke these masters and make a series of requests. The claim is, that, these masters respond to these requests and lot of energetic phenomena is experienced. As an example,

http://www.thegic.org/profiles/blogs/fiftypoint-cosmic-cleansing

My question to the forum is:

- Is anyone here familiar and has experience with the work of Dr. Joshua David Stone? Any feedback?

- Is anyone here familiar with the whole concept of Ascended Masters? Its obviously derived from the Theosophic movement of Blavatsky (who is now known to be fraud?), and modeled after the Hindu Siddhas and Taoist Immortals?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Dr Stone passed away, I guess, about 6 or 8 years ago, or so. Not sure what from. At the time he was talking a lot about breatharianism - and working up to living off prana or light, and nothing else. I kinda wonder if he finally tried it, and died as a result of complications. Don't know.

He is probably responsible for making the ascended master doctrine most popular back in the late nineties - early two thousands. Naturally, he built on the pre-existing channelled work of many others from the 60's, 70's and 80's, and earlier still. He did a lot of research - prolific reader and writer. He produced some good material - if you're into that kind of thing - many books - which I was during the 90's.

I think his material remains a valid source of esoteric teachings, from that particular perspective. It is, of course, just one point of view amongst many.

I don't see any value in his university, although I have not looked at it for many years. Better material out there, in terms of more traditional oral traditions - which ultimately are the source of his more generic new age stuff.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Is this the guy that advocated asking ascended masters to "spin" our Mer ka ba's?

Asking for our energy tornadoes and crap to ascend and then ground the energy?

A friend used to ask me to try it with him, never noticed anything during meditation when I did it and I found it really wierd.

Theosophic movement of Blavatsky (who is now known to be fraud?)

I don't know about Joshua Stone, I did read his Ascension Seat prayer for a bit and absolutely felt nothing, but I am not sure if Madame Blavatsky was a fraud. She was discredited by some, but was often re-credited by the same sources. My energy reading shows her to be a very knowledgeable and visionary teacher.

I don't know about Joshua Stone, I did read his Ascension Seat prayer for a bit and absolutely felt nothing, but I am not sure if Madame Blavatsky was a fraud. She was discredited by some, but was often re-credited by the same sources. My energy reading shows her to be a very knowledgeable and visionary teacher.

I agree I think there were plenty of frauds that came after Blavatsky in the TS movement, but not Blavatsky herself. Just curious how do you do an "energy reading" on someone that has been dead for over 100 years?

I agree I think there were plenty of frauds that came after Blavatsky in the TS movement, but not Blavatsky herself. Just curious how do you do an "energy reading" on someone that has been dead for over 100 years?

What is "death" to energy? How can anything completely disappear? And especially someone with a rather large energy footprint? As long as you're connected to the energy of a lineage, everything becomes possible and easy :)

Edited by guruyoga

What is "death" to energy? How can anything completely disappear? And especially someone with a rather large energy footprint? As long as you're connected to the energy of a lineage, everything becomes possible and easy :)

You are saying it is possible and easy but not answering my question. How did you do this reading? What exactly are you doing to prove to yourself she was not a fraud. I agree with your conclusion but would like to know how you arrived at it since there is a lot of controversy surrounding her. Was this an astrological reading? And in what way are you connected to the energy of this lineage?

Sign in to follow this