Sign in to follow this  
73543_1494798777

Qi is making my hair fall out

Ive developed a blockage.

Its on the top of my skull/scalp. I can feel it as this sense of tightness... Its killing my hair. Last two weeks or so, Ive had LOTS of hair fall out. I run my fingers through my hair and many strands come out. I can probably dissolve it, but it takes a long time. Do you think it will grow back if proper Qi-flow is restored? Or am I going to be permanently bald from now on (age -23). Please dont tell me Im going to be permanently bald.

Okay, I won't tell you that you are balding at an early age just as so many other people do.

I still have a full head of hair. I have no idea what causes early balding. My best friend experienced early balding as has his son.

Doesn't matter what you have on your head - it matters what you have in your heart.

• Like 1

Ive developed a blockage.

Its on the top of my skull/scalp. I can feel it as this sense of tightness... Its killing my hair. Last two weeks or so, Ive had LOTS of hair fall out. I run my fingers through my hair and many strands come out. I can probably dissolve it, but it takes a long time. Do you think it will grow back if proper Qi-flow is restored? Or am I going to be permanently bald from now on (age -23). Please dont tell me Im going to be permanently bald.

Had a similar thing - pretty darn stressful. Hair started falling out all of a sudden. Took me years to figure out a solution so it has thinned in the front.

Hope this helps: Stand/lean on your head and roll around. In my case this was extremely (!) painful in the beginning. But soon my hair fallout went back with 80-90 per cent.

Lately I used a wooden sword to acupressure the front of my head, primarily GV23 and GV22. It works... leg spasms (energy movement), gets less and less painful, and this is where my hair had been thinning. Don't seem to lose that much hair anymore. In the past, when putting gel in my hair, I counted about 50 hairs on my hands - every day. And that was just the gel thing. Now maybe 5 to 10 if I really rub my hair hard. So things are improving a lot.

Wonder if I can make it grow back in the front. Lately I have the feeling it has been thickening a bit. Not 100% sure though. But I guess it won't work with regular pattern baldness. In my case, I was getting bald way, way too soon, because my meridians all of sudden were out of whack (hair faillout began suddenly overnight, after experimenting met with homeopathy).

Good luck!

Edited by FixXxer1845

If there are no underlying health problems, see an acupuncturist.....

That reminds me. Three acupuncturists couldn't do anything for me (which included other things besides the hair loss) Stuck 50 needles in my head and body for several weeks with minimal results. Herbs... no use. Moxa... minimal effect. But doing acupressure on myself (after losing over a 1000 euros to the "experts")... a million times more effective and permanent with me. But for my head both weren't powerful enough... the headstance and wooden sword were. Painful though.

• Like 1

Sudden loss of hair could be an indication of other health problems. You should see a doctor before you assume it's a qi blockage.

If there are no underlying health problems, see an acupuncturist.....

Yes, and I would add ... see an acupuncturist who knows medical qigong.

Next question: have you asked your qigong teacher about this? Or have you been messing around with your qi without either supervision or without correct instruction?

Sign in to follow this