HouTian

David Shen Verdesi Master

Hello everybody,

Sean Denty said that this is one of David Shen Verdesi's Masters .

Interested parties can contact......

Shrfu (mr) Qiu Fuyi

Telephone number.....86 - 27-621-66-854

The training is a breathing/meditation art to develop the power. So Mr Qiu claims.

If you would like to locate more of davids teachers or any other high level masters,

please send a pm.

Dear Admin,

Mr Qiu Fu Yi is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & is very well known.

His number is all over the internet in Chinese language, So i dont think he will mind it being posted here !

Thanks for being so thoughtful thou.

Cheers

Dude, did you see the video? Who's to say he couldn't pulse deadly qi through the phone line, huh? :mellow:

I've tried many times to call that phone number but it seems that a (probably) chinese voice says something intuitively like "person no reachable" (plus at least 60 euros cents each time to hear the words), so I cannot put myself in contact with Sherfu Qiu Fu Yi.

I'd like to know if someone of you has been able somehow to reach and speak with him.

Cheers, :)

polluce1

Hello everybody,

Sean Denty said that this is one of David Shen Verdesi's Masters .

Interested parties can contact......

Shrfu (mr) Qiu Fuyi

Telephone number.....86 - 27-621-66-854

The training is a breathing/meditation art to develop the power. So Mr Qiu claims.

If you would like to locate more of davids teachers or any other high level masters,

please send a pm.

This guy
. :(

See my other post here. :huh:

Edited by vortex

You are right Vortex, those effects may be all tricks....

Nevertheless I would be curious to find out if that old guy has got some skill, also because I'd ask me why a person should openly show himself at public television to then risking to be uncovered and pass for ridicolous. <_<

Thanks for your reply :rolleyes:

You are right Vortex, those effects may be all tricks....

Nevertheless I would be curious to find out if that old guy has got some skill, also because I'd ask me why a person should openly show himself at public television to then risking to be uncovered and pass for ridicolous. <_<

For money.

Well, if they KNEW they would get busted, they wouldn't go on.

But, most of them have polished their tricks and feel like they won't.

Or, why do professional illusionists like David Copperfield, Cyril Takayama, David Blaine, Criss Angel, etc go on TV? Precisely because they feel they are good enough not to get caught. Sure, it's a bit of a gamble, but a calculated risk for a much greater reward.

Well, if they KNEW they would get busted, they wouldn't go on.

But, most of them have polished their tricks and feel like they won't.

Or, why do professional illusionists like David Copperfield, Cyril Takayama, David Blaine, Criss Angel, etc go on TV? Precisely because they feel they are good enough not to get caught. Sure, it's a bit of a gamble, but a calculated risk for a much greater reward.

Why put first doubt?

Why doubt first?

Any Idea is alive, ideas are live. Ideas want to survive. Ideas eat and drink Will.

Ideas become reality if they have enough power. So, why doubt first?

Every thing is a reflection of our self, how far is someone of something if it starts with doubt?

Imagine meeting this person (youll not lose money or time since these things are not real, are easy) and say to him: the power of my will wants to know if you are real, I will do anything to experience, if he is not real could be possible that something still inside yourself is far of that reality?

isreal