settler

Wild Goose, the healer form

Do i have or not have the right to like whatever i want?

'course you do... everyone does, and that's why the world's a mess today. Everyone wants to experience abundance thru asserting their right to take what they like, say what they like, do what they like.... screw others... your needs first before others, right?

• Like 4

'course you do... everyone does, and that's why the world's a mess today. Everyone wants to experience abundance thru asserting their right to take what they like, say what they like, do what they like.... screw others... your needs first before others, right?

You suggesting we all stay here and do nothing?

Go do something useful of your life. I'm here to contribute with a better training program to the world. You are here only to complain. Go work and leave my topic alone.

When we have a big mouth and work little it will be very hard to develop the true Chi.

Edited by settler

Not really... i am suggesting you are free to exercise your right to like what you want and assert this right, but remember, while you do, take into account that others obviously have the same rights, but some may choose to exercise them in a more transcendent/skillful manner.

• Like 1

Go do something useful of your life. I'm here to contribute with a better training program to the world. You are here only to complain. Go work and leave my topic alone.

When we have a big mouth and work little it will be very hard to develop the true Chi.

Really? Good for you. I am sure the world is blest by your aspiration.

Saved again

LOL

• Like 1

Seth Ananda

Dude if you don't want to read. Don't come here. Obvious you are not a person of trust. You are a disbeliever in the practice, in your self and in others.

You just create disbelieve and recklessness. You created more nonsense in one post that i have created in all my 30 poorly English posts.

If you are suppose to believe me, no you are suppose to believe in Jesus Christ.

"I am the sun of God he gave me power to give all flesh eternal life" - Jesus Christ

Or do you believe your are above Christ?

You are from the devil. A person that entitle him self as the Seth. God of the Abyss and destruction eater of human flesh. The eternal whore. That is from the Devil in poor plain sight.

Don't come here your presence is annoying and disturbing. You aura is dark. You are probably in some deep dark stuff that i advice any person of good to be far away.

And that kundalini that you do i also practice that, that is pure devil. Mixing of female and male energy that will make you like this guy in the foto which is Satan a person who do not know who if he is a female or a male. Transcendental energy is not like that at all, it doesn't create confusion in only gives bliss it dosen't change you in to an homosexual, like many satanists are. Because they mixed those energy they don't know you they really are.

Baphomet.png

Dude let me give you a personal advice leave that stuff. Jesus loves you in any way you are, you don't need that stuff just to be some one.

You sound like a Troll. Had you spent so much time practicing zazen and qigong as you seem to post about you'd see the difference in yourself within practice, and this post wouldn't exist.

• Like 3

I've suspected Mr. Ananda was the devil for some time. That picture looks remarkably like Seth except Seth has smaller horns and bigger boobs :excl:

Seth's got some big boobs?... pics? ;):wub:

• Like 2

i think the CTs pointing out the flaws in your so-called logic is very useful. I also think I would rather stay here and do nothing than read your outrageous posts about bigotry and churchianity. I think that people who post incendiary opinions on little factual basis deserve to have their logic and accuracy questioned, and if you're going to get yourself in such a tight churchian knot about it, you should just post on churchian forums about church approved topics to people who will never argue with you. Why don't you go do that and leave us poor bums alone!?

btw you obviously have a huge mouth and haven't worked hard enough on your zazen to respect those of different opinions, life paths, or sexual orientations than yourself! HA! sit on that for a while

• Like 1

Practice Zen for 30 years and scream Devil/homo at someone because of their name and disagreeing with you.

Hope i don't end up like this hahah.

• Like 2

Practice Zen for 30 years and scream Devil/homo at someone because of their name and disagreeing with you.

Hope i don't end up like this hahah.

Yeah, odd isn't it? :blink:

Contributing to the betterment of humanity is hard work.

Not a worthy contribution - post deleted ...

Edited by rex

Not a worthy contribution - post deleted ...

Edited by rex

Just to go back to the original topic for a moment, I just came across a site listing this DVD:

Da Yan Qigong DVD -- Wild Goose Qigong

The part of this that seemed important to me was:

"Yang Mei Jun, who is the first woman introducing the set of forms and the generation descendant of such school of qigong, gives lectures in the program regarding the key points for every phases in the 128-posture routine forms. Her disciple showcases every postures in a detailed way (reviewed often from front or back)."

They have some other stuff that sounds interesting:

1.DaMo Qigong Home Study Course

2.I-Chi Qigong DVD, online store, medical qigong

3.Da Yan Qigong DVD -- Wild Goose Qigong

4.DaMo Qigong Series: Conquer Cancer By Qigong Practice DVD

5.Nei Jing Tu, Xiu Zhen Tu and Firing-Process Chart

6.Chinese Kungfu Video CD and DVD

7.Kungfu Video Series: Eagle Claw Boxing VCD

8.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Tai Zhu Long Fist Boxing VCD

9.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Southern-Style Sparring VCD

10.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Ba Gua Chang Weapon VCD

11.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Piercing Foot and Turning Boxing 4VCD

12.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Wu-Style TaiChi Chuan

13.Chinese Kungfu Video Series: Ba Gua Chang 3VCD

14.Revealing the Tao Te Ching--by Xuezhi Hu

Has anyone here ever ordered or viewed any of their materials, and are they worthwhile? Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Who said "Seth" (or whatever is real name is) was a whore? I said that by calling him self Seth he also named him self eternal whore, that is the description in the bible. "The eternal whore". Which is also another name for Satan. Seth is Satan. Do you understand the connection?

Point 1: I did not discriminate any one i pointed out that I'm in favor of heterosexuals. Hes preferences are none of my business.

Point 2: You can only enter my house if you are heterosexual. this is discriminating him.

Point 3: I speak that i like heterosexuals and he answer i don't like that. By that logic he is discriminating me. Do i have or not have the right to like whatever i want?

I assume my guilty by calling him from the devil. But if we called me from God or from Jesus i hold not be offended. I hold thank him. He assumed him self as Seth/Satan he should accept that compliment.

But, if he is your friend and you want to protect him, yes i accept your warning and resume my self to my insignificance. But if not. Validate my claim and removed my warning. I have not offended any one.

My apologies to all for continuing this interruption but I feel that settler is entitled to a response...

settler - as moderator, it's my responsibility to determine whether your post was in violation of our rules here.

I've determined that it was.

You do not have to like that or agree with it but you do have to follow the rules as the moderators interpret them.

I'm not interested in debating theology or semantics with you.

Whether or not Seth is my friend is irrelevant.

Your post was unacceptable.

Please do not continue this course you are on if you wish to be a part of this community.

If you would like to discuss Wild Goose QIgong, please feel free.

If this thread continues to focus on bickering, I'll send it to the pit.

Just to go back to the original topic for a moment, I just came across a site listing this DVD:

"Yang Mei Jun, who is the first woman introducing the set of forms and the generation descendant of such school of qigong, gives lectures in the program regarding the key points for every phases in the 128-posture routine forms. Her disciple showcases every postures in a detailed way (reviewed often from front or back)."

Has anyone here ever ordered or viewed any of their materials, and are they worthwhile? Thanks in advance.

I can only speak to Xuezhi Hu - I think his translation and commentary on Dao De Jin is excellent and worthy of study.

• Like 1

Seth Ananda

Dude if you don't want to read. Don't come here. Obvious you are not a person of trust. You are a disbeliever in the practice, in your self and in others.

You just create disbelieve and recklessness. You created more nonsense in one post that i have created in all my 30 poorly English posts.

If you are suppose to believe me, no you are suppose to believe in Jesus Christ.

"I am the sun of God he gave me power to give all flesh eternal life" - Jesus Christ

Or do you believe your are above Christ?

You are from the devil. A person that entitle him self as the Seth. God of the Abyss and destruction eater of human flesh. The eternal whore. That is from the Devil in poor plain sight.

Don't come here your presence is annoying and disturbing. You aura is dark. You are probably in some deep dark stuff that i advice any person of good to be far away.

And that kundalini that you do i also practice that, that is pure devil. Mixing of female and male energy that will make you like this guy in the foto which is Satan a person who do not know who if he is a female or a male. Transcendental energy is not like that at all, it doesn't create confusion in only gives bliss it dosen't change you in to an homosexual, like many satanists are. Because they mixed those energy they don't know you they really are.

Baphomet.png

Dude let me give you a personal advice leave that stuff. Jesus loves you in any way you are, you don't need that stuff just to be some one.

Wow I feel tickled pink to get a post like this! :lol:

I do find it interesting that since you were unable to respond properly in an intelligent fashion, to the various points I made, you give me a glowing response like this?

Since you cant debate you make me Satan? :o:o:oB)

But again you are wrong so once more I will happily correct you.

The Satan/Seth connection is a mistranslation from the Egyptian God Set.

Now in the Egyptian language the sound T is one letter, and the sound TH is a different letter. The same goes for the syllabic languages of Egypts neighbouring countries.

So the Egyptian 'evil' God has which letters in his name? S, E and T, not TH.

This translation error survived for a while in works on Egypt, but even if it was not an error, Satan and Set are not really that compatible as concepts.

Satan is an evil Villain that will eventually be destroyed. Set is Bad to some, not all, gets defeated by Horus, and eventually gets integrated into Horus, where they become the Horuset, a divine being who has overcome the shadow and gained full use of its power, without compromising any of its Spiritual majesty... Its a beautiful allegory, that goes quite beyond the mere black and white, good/evil myth that Christians and your good self are so obviously fond of...

So when my parents named me it was after Seth, the third son of Adam and Eve, in genesis, in the bible. Not {sorry to disappoint you all} after His Unholyness!!!!!

Strange though, you do Jesus stuff, I thought you would have read it?!?

Now Seth means 'Chosen One', was Loved by God, and in esoteric schools they say he was let back into the garden of Eden.

The Hebrew letters are Shin and Tav, representing the Holy Spirit {shin} perfectly integrated with the Material world {Tav} and thus Seth represents the Perfected Human, and a bunch of other cool stuff that you wouldn't know about either! :o

But all in all it was the Best post I have ever received, so thank you! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 3

There is no need to attack or put down anyone, Tao Bums has to grow a lot with this regard.

settler,

Just work in whatever system you think that suits to best, persevere and you'll reap the goods.

In the meantime, enjoy the path.

Good luck.

:)

well, you see, it has come to light that Seth Ananda is actually baphomet, and that he is mixing his yin and yang energy, which will turn him into a homosexual satanic whore!

but jesus loves us and thats all that really matters

This is just... Brilliant! :D :D :D

Thank you :)

Dainin

That is a good contribution and a great piece of information. I didn't realize that Wild Goose was becoming so popular in China. I'm always looking for more information on this subject.

I don't post stuff that i have not experience. People often replay "yo settler i read this in the book, you are wrong". What did you experience for your self?

The books are full of theories, unless you experience for your self they are meaningless.

Read a piece of information and argue about it is meaningless.

Haha this thread is brilliant, the comedic value is 100%. I don't even care for the wild goose training anymore I just wanna hear more of settlers stories on satan, jesus and the homosexuals :D

Those kind of posts are the ones that get screenshotted and then posted in facebook and all over the internet for good laughs :P

Keep up the good work guys ;)