Sign in to follow this  

hey wow man. someone tell me more about monoatomic gold...

this forum is really cool. ...couple weeks time when drill sergeants allow us to use electronics I will buy internet device... if only to visit the board.

yeah I just got out of basic training and am in EMT and combat medic training... needless to say I'm no longer the spiritual adept I once was! you know it really sucks.. is really frustrating.. like a body-builder who has lost all his muscle and wants to beef up again, huh. .....man, but SO hard in my new enviroment, (!).

BUT on otherhand I am supporting myself and can now buy all that cool shit. I can build a substantial library... I can experiment. maybe I'll start visitin all the guru's... chia, winn, cohen, glenn morris...

Want I want is for somebody who has taken that monoatomic gold powder that supposedly arouses kundalini to tell me their experience. It sounds too good to be true !!!

that experiences board, daily practice log thing, that is a REALLY cool thing to have. when I get regular access and I am afforded the opportunity to get in solid practice again I will take advantage. If I get this gold powder I will chronicle my experience.

looking at it, there is alot of shit I can buy. what do I need? what have you guys tried? what do you suggest.... etc...

i've taken monatomic gold and experienced a tremendous boost in my qigong and nei gong practices. but i didn't get any of the miraculous effects it's supposed to produce like healing of scars and all that stuff. only went thru the first two levels cuz i wasn't noticicng much differnce between the first and second.

in retrospect, i was a light smoker at the time and i think that effected the gold. supposedly carbonmonoxide neutralizes the effects.

There are two sources that I like. One is "Ascension Alchemy" and the other is "Purest Colloids." I have had experiences with both. Bill thinks the stuff sold by Ascension Alchemy is crap, but I had great experiences with the stuff.

It is expensive, but if you want it there it is.

If someone asked me the top three resources to "accomplish something" I would say learn Dr. Lin's sexual tantra techniques, practice Scott Sonnon's "Freedom By Degree" every day, and study Nan Huai-Chin's interpretation of the Diamond Sutra.

These three things will leverage you like you wouldn't believe. No need for anything else but I would say take the Hungry Ghost thing very seriously too. Instead of looking at it as a practice, look at it as brushing your teeth--prevents karmic cavities.

In the Diamond Sutra Buddha says that our minds shouldn't dwell and this is practically the whole of the teaching. This is so profound. Why do we dwell? Because if we didn't we would be confronted with the emptiness of life and it is very painful. Thing is, if we can confront the emptiness, then we can realize that this is pure force that can be shaped any way we want. From this emptiness you can shape anything, but your actions will have consequences for this life and for many lives to come.

Therefore, we might as well adopt compassionate actions and shape a beautiful world for everyone and reap the karmic rewards from helping others. Only such actions will allow us to bear the empty nature of our lives.

Neo-Taoists have got it all wrong because they are obsessed with their own immortality as opposed to being obsessed with the Tao itself.

Be ever mindful and work to stop playing with your idle thoughts. If your mind is fantasizing stop it.

Never dwell and watch your chi swell.

Off to make sweet love to my fleshlight! :shock:

Far from everyone's expectations, the ORMUS material may end up addicting if used carelessly and more "binding" rather than "liberating". It does not, in fact, produce any "release" from the cycle of birth-and-death. It only lifts what is normally dense - our embodiment, our mental and habitual tendencies - up to a notch, to what is less dense, or more subtle.

The subtle qualities, as for example a kundalini arousal, a samadhi, or even a psychic faculty, are often aspired by everyone as indicative of "attainment". This could not be farther from truth. The Truth embodies everything, the subtle, the dense, and even nothing whatsoever. What is more dense - our reality - is not, in fact, one iota farther away from Truth, nor is the subtle any closer.

"Going into the light" means going into another realm of phenomena, however subtle it may be. In this regard it is still a realm of illusion. It has not, in fact, transcended birth-and-decay.

Even the complete destruction of ego, as Gary was often fond of saying, does not mean complete liberation. For, in the end, all of us still hold to a dharma, a truth, something to be expounded, a view. True liberation, the transcendence of it all, comes only when even the subtle views that we have of enlightenment, of each other, of a Truth however Universal it may seem, e.g., all this garbage that is our reality solidified, can be completely relinquished.

By grasping so firmly onto fine points that discriminate this hypothetical versus some other hypothetical, one clearly demonstrates that in the end there is still a view, something that needs to be explained, some theory to be explored, some truth to be shared, some attachment that needs to be severed.

From some website or other.

Sign in to follow this