voidisyinyang

Om Mani Padme Hum as the Alternating Current secret

Re-vamping the Triode Amplifier Model: Om Mani Padme Hum as A.C. power verus the I-thought as D.C.

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/12/re-vamping-triode-amplifier-model-om.html

Umm -- this above blog post has the details and link to another article but still it probably will confuse people unless they read my original article I link to and also if people have some understanding of how A.C. power works.

Still I am convinced this insight about "Om Mani Padme Hum" is real. It connects the secret of the vowels with the small universe/microcosmic orbit as a means to create "alternating current" -- that decreases resistance for creating energy.

In other words the vertical channels of the small universe/microcosmic orbit and the center of the brain work like a screen that reverses the charge, just like in a triode amplifier and the chanting of the mantra is across the brain -- horizontal current like the 60 hertz of brain waves. But since the "Om Mani Padme Hum" chant uses the different vowels to activate the different vertical chakras of the body -- this reverses the current in different phases, producing a steady alternating current power with low resistance.

Well sorry if people don't understand it better. haha. Still I thought I would share this insight as it builds on my previous article on the "triode amplifier model" that I link to in the above link.

In other words I'm convinced that chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" -- how ever one chooses to pronounce it -- it's the change in vowels that counts and this will guide the energy while also reducing resistance and increasing the frequency, thereby enabling the voltage to also be stored with stronger amplitude as well -- in the lower tan tien, like a transistor coil.

O.K. thanks for letting me share.

Enjoy the full moon.

• Like 1

I love the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra, but haven't really used it much. The melody is incredibly catchy.

Also, kind of off-topic, but thanks to your constant mentioning of it I've ordered Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality. You've piqued my curiosity.

I read elsewhere that it engages heart/breath coherence.

The people at HeartMath talk about this coherence and all kinds of stuff related to output of the heart and benefits of coherent heart/breath.

If I recall also, the stress eraser gadget works on this same idea. But Om Mani Padme Hum is just cheaper;-)

Cool post Drew!

This is REAL people. I just did two hours of full lotus -- by relying on constant chanting of OM MANI PADME HUM in my mind.

haha.

It works. The alternating current model is real. Sorry if you don't understand it. It's a bit tricky to follow but that's why it WORKS. haha.

Yeah by chanting I meant japa -- internally in the mind. Not moving my lips. haha.

Edited by fulllotus

Does this apply to any other mantras? Recently I have been considering the classical Hebrew that was spoken without vowel points before the fall of the temple and diaspora. Any comments?

Check it out -- Alternating Current documented....corroborating my model.

http://cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/webstuff/hr1/hr1.html

However harmonic resonance theory does not strictly require gap junctions, for the cell membrane that acts as an insulator for the flow of direct current does not insulate an alternating current (AC) or voltage fluctuations, which are free to pass from cell to cell like an AC current that crosses the insulating dielectric of a capacitor. That is why, for example, it is possible to measure neural activity with extracellular as well as intracellular electrodes. Bremer (1953) observed electrical oscillations in the cat spinal chord, that maintain synchronization from one end of the chord to the other, even when the chord is severed and reconnected by contact alone. Bremer observes that the electrical synchrony along the spinal chord propagates faster than electrical impulses. Gerard & Libet (1940) publish similar observations for the rabbit. In more recent literature a great variety of different kinds of oscillations have been associated with the visual, somatosensory, and motor cortices, suggesting that they may mediate functional integration of sensory or motor information processing in the brain. (Eckhorn et al. 1988, Nicolelis et al. 1995, Murthy & Fetz 1992, Sompolinsky et al. 1990). Hashemiyoon & Chapin (1993, 1994) report retinally derived dark-spontaneous fast frequency oscillations throughout the subcortical visual system of rats which are suppressed by tonic light stimulation. They remain remarkably phase coherent while fluctuating between multiple frequencies approximating 10, 20, and 40 Hz. Gray et al. (1989) report stimulus induced ~40 Hz oscillations in the visual cortex and suggest a functional role for these oscillations in visual processing. Several researchers have proposed that such synchronous oscillations are related to the integration of the conscious experience (von der Malsburg & Schneider 1986, von der Malsburg 1987, Edelman 1987, Llin�s 1983, Crick et al. 1990, Singer et al. 1993, Eckhorn et al. 1988, Zeki 1993, Bressler et al. 1993).

Does this apply to any other mantras? Recently I have been considering the classical Hebrew that was spoken without vowel points before the fall of the temple and diaspora. Any comments?

The Hebrew consonant only tone came from Egyptian and is an encryption. The vowel with consonant like Ra and So form an aleph or

standing wave between the chakras. The Heart Sutra preceeds Om Mani Padmi Hum. Om Mani Padme Hum is for maintaining the upwward drive of the ojas after the main Aleph of the heart Sva-Ha (Hindi) or Sah-ha is acheived. in the Japanese Heart Sutra translation 'Hara So' that aught to be Ha Ra Sol - the aleph forms more easily with the 'L'. -Om Ma ni Pa de Hu m- represent the 6 internal or silent tones that form in between the 7 outwards and audible tones found after the aleph of the heart is achieved in the Heart Sutra.

The Hebrew consonant only tone came from Egyptian and is an encryption. The vowel with consonant like Ra and So form an aleph or

standing wave between the chakras. The Heart Sutra preceeds Om Mani Padmi Hum. Om Mani Padme Hum is for maintaining the upwward drive of the ojas after the main Aleph of the heart Sva-Ha (Hindi) or Sah-ha is acheived. in the Japanese Heart Sutra translation 'Hara So' that aught to be Ha Ra Sol - the aleph forms more easily with the 'L'. -Om Ma ni Pa de Hu m- represent the 6 internal or silent tones that form in between the 7 outwards and audible tones found after the aleph of the heart is achieved in the Heart Sutra.

This is the version that Chunyi Lin was selling -- he said he played it on repeat while he did healings. Edited by fulllotus

Encryption? Please elaborate.

FUCK ME! Err, it means "hail to the jewel in the lotus" which says it all. Chanting it for ever? Well do what the fuck you want!

Yours sincerely,

Padma

Om Mani Padme Hum is a bit like the mantra Ong Mae Lee Bae Mae Hong that Chunyi Lin chants/sells on the SFQ webpage. Wonder if there's a common root to these.

Om Mani Padme Hum is a bit like the mantra Ong Mae Lee Bae Mae Hong that Chunyi Lin chants/sells on the SFQ webpage. Wonder if there's a common root to these.

Oh he still sells that? Cool. Yeah that's the same -- the first is the Sanskrit spelling and the second is the Tibetan pronounciation. So it's the same mantra -- Chunyi Lin said he meditated in Tibet -- I think that was with Master Zhang http://qigongmaster.com -- still then Chunyi Lin traveled to Tibet a few years ago. So anyway Chunyi Lin said to pronounce the mantra the Tibetan way. Although I do think it's the vowel changes that are the key activation of the chakras - as the vowels resonate more.

Yeah here's from my book quoting Programs of the Brain (Oxford U Press, 1978) by JZ Young, FRS

It is the relative position of the formants that are important. Each vowel sound can be produced at any pitch of the human voice. The vowel sounds are thus the result of the balance of higher and lower frequency components irrespective of pitchshifts.

O.K. so here's another way to describe how the same vowel sound can be produced at different pitch shifts of the voice -- the secret is changing the phase -- which is also the secret to creating alternating current energy.

As biophysicist Vitus B. Dröscher states in his book, Magic of the Senses:

Let us draw up a fundamental vibration with its first and second harmonic

overtones [1:2 and 2:3]….if we then shift the phase relationship, we get a totally

different course of the combined curve; that is, of the pressure course [amplitude

and frequency] which is apparently effective in the final analysis. When looking

at both curves, one might suppose that in the two cases we should hear two

sounds that are just as different. But in fact our ear does not notice any difference.

(p. 168)

So in other words to create the second and third harmonics so that the second harmonic, 1:2, has

the same value as the third harmonic, 2:3, the phase-shift is just inverted – or the sound wave just

vibrates in reverse so that what was up is now down, what was a crest, is now a trough.

Dröscher sums it up:

In theory we had best imagine it like this: somewhere in the ear there are 'strings'

as in a piano. When the vibrations…hit these, then in every case the same three

'keys are struck': the fundamental tone, the first harmonic, and the second

harmonic. (p. 169)

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Oh he still sells that? Cool. Yeah that's the same --

Yes, by the name of "Six Word Chant". I have the CD, it's an hour of Lin chanting with some lady to some programmed background. Works nicely. I like to use the chant when I have an annoying pop tune playing in my head or find it otherwise hard to sit in the stillness without distraction.

Yes, by the name of "Six Word Chant". I have the CD, it's an hour of Lin chanting with some lady to some programmed background. Works nicely. I like to use the chant when I have an annoying pop tune playing in my head or find it otherwise hard to sit in the stillness without distraction.

Sweet. He used to sell the above recording I posted from youtube.... didn't know he made his own recording of the mantra. That's awesome.

Yeah Western tuning sticks in the head as earworms very easily but the effect is materialistic -- either nostalgia or like military marching or something. haha.