ngs24

Removing Sick Energy?

Anyone have experience removing sick/cold energy from the body using Chi-Gung? I have a nasty block in my lower right around my sacrum that I'm finally starting to notice some progress on after months of microcosmic orbit meditation. I also just started getting acupuncture on the area and that seems to be helping as well.

The issue I'm having is that once I move chi into the area the sick energy begins to dissipate and run down my leg and out my foot (good) but it also moves up along my spine and into my upper back (bad). After an intense session my whole upper back is stiff, sometimes for a couple days. I can eventually feel it move out of the top of my head and my temples, but it can take a little while. Does anyone have any experience with this?

The block is pretty nasty - I've had it for close to 10 years and it actually feels like it could be in my bone. I'm making progress but I'm wondering if there are any better techniques.

Thanks!

I have found that spontanoes shaking is a good method for removing blockages. Do a 3 hr session and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice OldGreen. Wow, 3 hours - I'll give it a shot

you should try some O2 sports.

your problem is you should first get the right version of your body , i mean not by eye , something like feel? :)

by the right version , the the right sports , then make the energy come out from inside and flow the part , the problem will be done.

another thing is , is you have a weak body ,maybe you should fist make the body better. then try to solve this problem.

the sport i suggest is Tai Chi Standing, 1 to 3 hour a day. this works soft and safe.

Thanks for the advice!

Steam - I see you've recommended some Energy Arts Tai Chi methods. I actually first got into Chi-Gung studying Frantzis' water dissolving methods but never tried any of the moving forms. Perhaps I should.

mwx - Physically I'm actually in pretty solid shape. I usually run about 5 miles/day and after that the pain usually subsides for a bit but it returns after non-activity. The origin seems to be on a bit deeper level than the physical.

Thanks for the advice!

Steam - I see you've recommended some Energy Arts Tai Chi methods. I actually first got into Chi-Gung studying Frantzis' water dissolving methods but never tried any of the moving forms. Perhaps I should.

mwx - Physically I'm actually in pretty solid shape. I usually run about 5 miles/day and after that the pain usually subsides for a bit but it returns after non-activity. The origin seems to be on a bit deeper level than the physical.

I suggest you try some hour Tai Chi standing , just stand and don't move for 1 hour or more everyday, for normal human , no more 1 month you will get some kownlage about your problem. it need you to have a try. The standing can feel , can not write....

for some days later ,you will feel inside energy and by body get health , the cold will disappear.

Anyone have experience removing sick/cold energy from the body using Chi-Gung? I have a nasty block in my lower right around my sacrum that I'm finally starting to notice some progress on after months of microcosmic orbit meditation. I also just started getting acupuncture on the area and that seems to be helping as well.

The issue I'm having is that once I move chi into the area the sick energy begins to dissipate and run down my leg and out my foot (good) but it also moves up along my spine and into my upper back (bad). After an intense session my whole upper back is stiff, sometimes for a couple days. I can eventually feel it move out of the top of my head and my temples, but it can take a little while. Does anyone have any experience with this?

The block is pretty nasty - I've had it for close to 10 years and it actually feels like it could be in my bone. I'm making progress but I'm wondering if there are any better techniques.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am no expert. What you describe though sounds VERY similar to a load of black oozy sick qi I had pulled out of me. It came back and I am still working on clearing it. From my experience with this blockage, it is not like the "qi" blockages, or diminished qi flow due to tension that many are used to. I would be VERY wary of comments regarding how to deal with this. I would only listen to people with a genuine background and experience in helping others with this kind of blockage. Yamu is one who is on this forum, personally I'd pm him and get his advice.

Best,

Thanks!

get a sauna! :)

• Like 1

Where was the sick energy come from...???

It was from a malfunction of the body somewhere. One just need to find a way to cure the bad area inside the body with the good energy which will get rid of the sick ones....!!! Nature provide the body with a self-healing capability. The body will heal itself with the proper ingredients. One thing is Chi which can be provided through breathing or by Chi Kung. Chi Kung will cure an illness quicker than normal breathing.

Hi,

I am no expert. What you describe though sounds VERY similar to a load of black oozy sick qi I had pulled out of me. It came back and I am still working on clearing it. From my experience with this blockage, it is not like the "qi" blockages, or diminished qi flow due to tension that many are used to. I would be VERY wary of comments regarding how to deal with this. I would only listen to people with a genuine background and experience in helping others with this kind of blockage. Yamu is one who is on this forum, personally I'd pm him and get his advice.

Best,

Hey

Can you give us your thoughts/knowledge on how the sick chi comes back?

Perhaps a karmic/shen imprint that attracts the sick energy?

Thanks

Hey

Can you give us your thoughts/knowledge on how the sick chi comes back?

Perhaps a karmic/shen imprint that attracts the sick energy?

Thanks

I would also like to hear your thoughts on this, snowmonki.

Hi,

Best,

Snowmonki - I can tell by the words you use to describe your experience "black oozy sick" that it's most likely similar to what I've experienced for a while. I would use those words but I'd also add 'death' or 'cancer' to describe what it feels like. It definitely has a physical element to it - when the acupuncture needles go into it my acupuncturist usually makes a gasp at how my skin/body reacts. The thing is when I see a western doctor or massage therapist they can never find anything. The block has an origin at a very deep level - I know that it's from trauma that I experienced when I was younger. I have worked through the trauma on a mental level but it still exists in my energy body.

The good news is that I am making progress. I usually do around 2 hours of deep breathing combined with microcosmic orbit meditation each day - currently after about an hour I can reach the affected area and begin to 'breath into' it. When this occurs I get a taste in my mouth that is best described as 'metallic' but it also kind of reminds me of the smell of a dead animal. When this occurs I know I'm making progress - I feel the sick energy run down my leg out my foot and come out the top of my head - the same right kidney meridian that my acupuncturist uses. This isn't a pleasant process and I go for as long as I can stand, usually about an hour. It feels like lava moving through my meridians. After the meditation is over I feel great.

Everything I'm doing helps: chi-gung, acupuncture, running, Chi Nei Tsang massage (as the corresponding area in my stomach is also effected), diet, herbs. I will conquer it, it's just a matter of time. I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

I appreciate all the comments on this! Snowmonki thanks for sharing, it's unfortunate that you experience it but it lets me know I'm not alone. I will hit up Yamu.

• Like 2

I will hit up Yamu.

A good idea:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/7783-chinese-taoist-medicine-stillness-movement-medical-qigong/page__st__112__p__278266__fromsearch__1entry278266

Patient: Me.

Problem: Rib injury, the cartledge having gone 'pop' due to an accident. Acute pain as a result. Unable to lie on back without severe sharp pain. Barely able to sleep, and having to lie on one side only while trying to do so.

Treatment: Distance healing from Michael.

Result: Sudden, substantial reduction in pain. Pain has now reduced to barely noticeable and I'm confident will clear up quickly in the very near future.

Despite having experienced some amazing things, I was still very surprised at the effectiveness of the distance treatment, and the very quick change in the condition.

I can say the problem has cleared up completely and there is no left-over pain or problem.

• Like 1

Snowmonki - I can tell by the words you use to describe your experience "black oozy sick" that it's most likely similar to what I've experienced for a while.

See the extract from Edith Turner, I first came across this when studying anthropology. It was shortly after my own initial experience and it was quite a shock to read such a lucid description of the same thing.

The good news is that I am making progress.

Yes this is good news :D

I will conquer it, it's just a matter of time. I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

Good attitude to have. Yet sometimes learning to accept it rather than hold it as apart from ourselves can have an unusual effect on releasing. You have to go with your gut on it though.

it lets me know I'm not alone.

I'm glad the post was helpful.

I will hit up Yamu.

Hopefully he will be able to give you some guidance on how best to proceed.

Good luck and all the best, let us know how you get on B)

I appreciate all the comments on this! Snowmonki thanks for sharing, it's unfortunate that you experience it but it lets me know I'm not alone. I will hit up Yamu.

Yes, thank you for sharing snowmonki and Yamu link. very informative.

I visited the website, it talks about distant healings for a very reasonable fee. something to consider ngs24, to have your issue diagnosed, get a second opinion. All the best.

For info;

"Unfortunately mass misinformation about practices has risen to confusion in the world of energetics and medical qigong. There are some systems out there that say there is no such thing as sick qi. These practitioners are certainly deluded. We can SEE the sick qi leave a patients body when we project energy to displace it. Of course, if one doesn't have much energy to use (as some energetic systems don't actually cultivate qi) then the sick qi may be displaced but stay in the patient's body. Usually what happens here is that they will suddenly develop a pain elsewhere in the body." Ya Mu

Taken from post#20 in;

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19103-stillness-movement-neigong-review/page__st__16

There is also a lot of information regarding "sick" qi in this thread;

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19566-healing-and-energy-exchange/

Best

Edited by snowmonki

Well, I was going to post about that "it's all just chi" idea but then I remembered a distinct experience of black smokey-like stuff visually leaving my body through my mouth during meditation. So now I dunno.

Visualize intense and bright, yet soft and gentle light engulfing, eminating from, and circulating throughout your body.

I find green to be a good healing color. It is heart energy, love energy, maternal energy. good for healing.

Light is... in a word, autonomous. it is intelligent, aware, and knows it's job, place, function. Dont be afraid of using light visualizations. they work well. Especially in complimentary chi cultivation and prectice.

NGS24

I don't know how open you are to this but Chunyi Lin provides distance healing over the phone. TaoBum Drew Hempel (aka FullLotus) swears by its effectiveness.

I am no expert but I thought I'd offer that as a possible option of someone who is a master Qi Gong healer. Spring Forest Qi Gong itself revolves around healing one's self and others.

I'd also recommend the bum who goes by the handle Clarity. What he does is pretty outlandish and seems too simple but worth a try.

For info;

"Unfortunately mass misinformation about practices has risen to confusion in the world of energetics and medical qigong. There are some systems out there that say there is no such thing as sick qi. These practitioners are certainly deluded. We can SEE the sick qi leave a patients body when we project energy to displace it. Of course, if one doesn't have much energy to use (as some energetic systems don't actually cultivate qi) then the sick qi may be displaced but stay in the patient's body. Usually what happens here is that they will suddenly develop a pain elsewhere in the body." Ya Mu

Taken from post#20 in;

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19103-stillness-movement-neigong-review/page__st__16

There is also a lot of information regarding "sick" qi in this thread;

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19566-healing-and-energy-exchange/

Best

Thanks for those links Snowmonki, I didn't realize that there was already so much info on what I am experiencing this board already. It seems like there are some divergent viewpoints on whether or not it's ethical to 'ground' sick energy into the Earth or transmute it 'good chi'. For me working on myself, the only method that I know is to ground the energy into the Earth or push it out other gates (fingers, head, etc..). It seems like it would take years or decades of practice to be able to transmute. With that being said, I did make contact with Yamu and I will be purchasing his book on the subject and possibly be participating in some distance healing with one of his students as his schedule is too full.