Cameron

Anyone hear from Sean?

I emailed him about a month ago and still no response. And I never see him on here. Ever. Is anyone in contact with him and is he ok?

I've not heard from Sean for a few months now, but I saw some very cool paintings on facebook so I hope he is doing o.k.

I emailed him about a month ago and still no response. And I never see him on here. Ever. Is anyone in contact with him and is he ok?

I saw him yesterday at a bar in the Bahamas. It was an ice cream bar and he was standing there with these cool looking sunglasses on while mildly flirting with the pretty girl behind the counter. What was interesting was that while he was doing that he was looking across the street contemplating going for a goombay smash. I think, however, his reasons were there was another pretty girl standing over there, kinda giving him the eye.

But what was really cool while doing all the above he was practicing standing qigong, had stilled his brain waves, was practicing contemplation & right view, while in the background he was doing qigong healing on a little old lady across the way, while also interacting multi-dimensionally with some advanced ascended masters.

Now do ya think he really needed to come on here to talk?

• Like 4

I saw him yesterday at a bar in the Bahamas. It was an ice cream bar and he was standing there with these cool looking sunglasses on while mildly flirting with the pretty girl behind the counter. What was interesting was that while he was doing that he was looking across the street contemplating going for a goombay smash. I think, however, his reasons were there was another pretty girl standing over there, kinda giving him the eye.

But what was really cool while doing all the above he was practicing standing qigong, had stilled his brain waves, was practicing contemplation & right view, while in the background he was doing qigong healing on a little old lady across the way, while also interacting multi-dimensionally with some advanced ascended masters.

Well yeah, for those of us without telepath abilities! J/k. That sounds like a really advanced individual, cool beans.

Interesting. :) I've known others who can spiritually 'multitask'. It tends to be hard for me though, especially if I'm at work and stressed out.

Hey E :) Michael Lomax speaks about first and second awareness, and demonstrates it during his healings. Have you tried to connect to your dantien as first awareness, while engaging in your work routine as second awareness? It could be an interesting cultivation practice when not formally doing s-m.

Best to you _/\_

Thanks, you too. :)

At various points I have experienced a multi-awareness, especially back when I was living and practicing every day with my Shaman friend. We sometimes spent hours sensing/chatting with spirits. I tended not to initiate the focus from my dantien though, I would initiate it purely from my head. Over time I became leery of this since I was making mistakes at work and procrastinating too much on school projects, so I only tried to shift awareness when I was at home, walking, or driving in low stress isolated areas.

I am trying to shift to keeping my focus on my Dan instead.

Edited by Enishi

Hey E :) Michael Lomax speaks about first and second awareness, and demonstrates it during his healings. Have you tried to connect to your dantien as first awareness, while engaging in your work routine as second awareness? It could be an interesting cultivation practice when not formally doing s-m.

Best to you _/\_

How interesting , I didnt even know that that practise has a name.

That is what I do as main practise during the day at work(not that I am an experet or something). It brings much understanding about relating to enviroment (and elemnts on a deeper level) as my larger being.

meep meep.

:)

thanks for checking up on me cam. not ignoring you at all amigo, i'm just typically quiet(er) in winter and also busybusy with a new business, multitasking new love (!) and my spiritual practices (lol michael), while shirking an overflowing inbox and wanting to carve enough time out to give you something other than a rushed reply old friend.

how are you cam, and how is china treating you? will you tell us a bedtime story about something interesting you experienced in 2011?

sean

facebook.com/sean.omlor <-- friendme

meep meep.

:)

thanks for checking up on me cam. not ignoring you at all amigo, i'm just typically quiet(er) in winter and also busybusy with a new business, multitasking new love (!) and my spiritual practices (lol michael), while shirking an overflowing inbox and wanting to carve enough time out to give you something other than a rushed reply old friend.

how are you cam, and how is china treating you? will you tell us a bedtime story about something interesting you experienced in 2011?

sean

facebook.com/sean.omlor <-- friendme

I stopped using Facebook. You can't really access it in China. I mean I could if I really wanted but too much hassle.

So far China has been good. One of my coworkers asked me yesterday if I like China or Korea better. It's a difficult question. Maybe I could answer after living in China for a couple years(I was in Korea for 2 1/2 years)

Instead of stories how about try and visit? Check out my Hua Shan gathering thread. I was thinking spend a few weeks hitting the sacred Taoist mountains then travel to Tibet. Would be great if you could make it bro.

If not then no worries and good luck in your endeavors!

Now thats human potential :lol:

• Like 1