Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Bashar: the indescribable Taoist Sage?

Ever since I first read TTC I wondered who these mysterious beings were that Lao Tzu called sages.

The sage experiences without abstraction,

And accomplishes without action;

He accepts the ebb and flow of things,

Nurtures them, but does not own them,

And lives, but does not dwell.

Lives, but does not dwell. So the sage can choose to be sad and happy whenever the sage wishes. The experience is for us to choose. We nurture our sadness, but do not own it. Accept the ebb and flow of things and let go when we are ready for a diffrent reality.

"Might not witness, but still describe

Might not act, but still accomplish"

Sounds like a spiritual being, who is very connected to the mind of the universe. Like people who use prayers instead of action. Or people who acces the collective conscious for information, so there is no need to witness.

There are many videos of Bashar. Bashar is a being channeled by Daryl Anka. No idea where Daryl Anka is getting his information from, but it seems interesting none the less. View for yourself the videos on Youtube. Choose random links to your likings. Bashar discusses many topics in enlightening ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5tcOzito

What do you guys think?

Dude, I watched some other videos of this guy and he says how hes from the future. Do you know anything of this? I honestly don't get it at all and can't really process something like that xD. The link to the video is below. ANd by the way the dude talks with his eyes closed and like hes a robot, almost as if he has the answer to the question before it's asked you know anything about this? Thanks boss

Dude, I watched some other videos of this guy and he says how hes from the future. Do you know anything of this? I honestly don't get it at all and can't really process something like that xD. The link to the video is below. ANd by the way the dude talks with his eyes closed and like hes a robot, almost as if he has the answer to the question before it's asked you know anything about this? Thanks boss

Yeah, this makes me think its all staged. Or that he's just pretty skillfull. Whatever it is, I find the teachings useful for myself aswell. Just like applying TTC to my life, so is the words by Bashar useful in my experience. It may sound totally paradoxical, but I kinda like it so far. He certainly made some paradigm shifts in my mind. Wether an alien or human being.

Simple, straight to the point, practical and thought provoking. Who cares where the information comes from? I find this useful enough to pardon him if he turns out to be a fraud. If he's not a fraud, kudos to him.

Edited by Everything

I suppose one could probably do similar for oneself. Putting it on show? Not very sure about that. Artistic performance? Maybe? Actual "channeling" of what?

If I understand correctly, the guy is making use of himself for "something". What's the something? I don't want to get stupid, but IMO this guy is as much a "channel for the divine" as anyone else. Maybe that's his point.

Maybe an example of thinking differently or no thought?

I suppose one could probably do similar for oneself. Putting it on show? Not very sure about that. Artistic performance? Maybe? Actual "channeling" of what?

If I understand correctly, the guy is making use of himself for "something". What's the something? I don't want to get stupid, but IMO this guy is as much a "channel for the divine" as anyone else. Maybe that's his point.

Maybe an example of thinking differently or no thought?

Yeah, I noticed allot of non western people can be spiritual in this way, but they never seem to succeed in translating the channel into a language that I understand. Bashar speaks the kind of English that I don't have to hear twice before I understand. Besides, perhaps Darryl is a great spiritual guy is because he is also well grounded in the material world. Something a not so spiritual person like me can relate to more easily. It seems to have more structure it then other channelers who don't know what definition to use for any given concept.

That's funny. I found he sounded like a bit of a nutter!

What I mean is that i reckon that's what someone who is expected to channel and be spiritual talks like. I don't know, I suppose he has his audience in that respect. Each person finds his or her teacher according to, well apparently there's the whole thing of how that happens. Many ways.

Still, there is a point to speaking in an off the way manner, calling things by other names, or their old names, attributing causes to obviously disparate things. I don't think the point is that one laps it all up again in wide-eyed belief.

That's funny. I found he sounded like a bit of a nutter!

What I mean is that i reckon that's what someone who is expected to channel and be spiritual talks like. I don't know, I suppose he has his audience in that respect. Each person finds his or her teacher according to, well apparently there's the whole thing of how that happens. Many ways.

Still, there is a point to speaking in an off the way manner, calling things by other names, or their old names, attributing causes to obviously disparate things. I don't think the point is that one laps it all up again in wide-eyed belief.

I also noticed that as time goes by, he's been lecturing slower and slower. As the audience get more and more patient. If you look at the old videos. At first I loved the fact that he talks so fast. Then I realized that I was not patient enough my self. The natural way of his speech is pretty calm and not so wacky. The accent? Noticed that each word has its own origin of country in accent. Either he did this trough practice, or the alien has learned English from all of the world and not just America. However that funny accent came to be, I find the speech very crystal clear. Every word pronounced to its fullest potential of his voice.

I am also wondering about the accent and the fact that he only speaks English. Some say that the information that is universal is the emotions attached to the words and not the words to the emotions. Yet, I think it would be cool if he also learned Arabian language Asian and Russian.

I must say though. I thought it was nonsense at first. Yet, applying the concepts, it seems to work. Especially the level of understanding of existance Darryl or Bashar has seems to be way higher then mine. I learned this from a philosoph teacher a while back. Many know it is useful to remember that you exist. Yet only Darryl or Bashar took away the question of "why do we exist". It should be in one of the videos about existance and non existance.

Edited by Everything

I watched a few other ones. It's lots of fun!

Anyway, in Bashar style, if you can understand what he's on about from his "higher than mine" understanding then it ain't. (higher, that is:-))

Thankew :lol:

I watched a few other ones. It's lots of fun!

Anyway, in Bashar style, if you can understand what he's on about from his "higher than mine" understanding then it ain't. (higher, that is:-))

Thankew :lol:

I have trouble with these "channelings".

Too much talking and not enough silence. Language, and "the message" is not really what we're after, is it?

If listening to someone that says all the right things but does not convey some degree of space, silence, even ambiguity, then I just turn off.

I really don't want anwers, I want to be shown the nature of my mind. This guy gives information, and at best some degree of reflection. He feeds my mind instead of stopping it.

It's not that hard if you are well versed in eastern teaching, and have a bit of imagination. This is very conceptual.

h

I have trouble with these "channelings".

Too much talking and not enough silence. Language, and "the message" is not really what we're after, is it?

If listening to someone that says all the right things but does not convey some degree of space, silence, even ambiguity, then I just turn off.

I really don't want anwers, I want to be shown the nature of my mind. This guy gives information, and at best some degree of reflection. He feeds my mind instead of stopping it.

It's not that hard if you are well versed in eastern teaching, and have a bit of imagination. This is very conceptual.

h

I've not yet allowed my self to believe in non-physical communication, but I'm getting there much faster now with the help of the spoken words of Bashar.

Ever since I've been watching Bashar, it seems that my dreams are becoming more solid and my waking hours more fluid. Good results. I like the balance there.

I hope to join a forum with dolphins and whales one day and speak with them about life down there and I can tell them bout life up here, but I have a feeling they already know, hehe. Very exciting times xD

Edited by Everything

The comments mention "Comedy for intelligent people".

I thought that was pretty apt:-)

It's pretty amazing to watch his gestures, speech etc don't line up. He does look like his movement is missing frames sometimes.

Not sure of the "we" he's referring to but other people have claimed to be prophets before so maybe it doesn't matter.

I guess the point is, does whatever he's saying resonate with people and help them think differently about their lives?

Hopefully beyond shows he's not running a cult or something:-)

The comments mention "Comedy for intelligent people".

I thought that was pretty apt:-)

It's pretty amazing to watch his gestures, speech etc don't line up. He does look like his movement is missing frames sometimes.

Not sure of the "we" he's referring to but other people have claimed to be prophets before so maybe it doesn't matter.

I guess the point is, does whatever he's saying resonate with people and help them think differently about their lives?

Hopefully beyond shows he's not running a cult or something:-)

Haha, no idea what a cult even is. :blush: Channelers do seem to express a disfavor about religion. Or religious leaders who bent the truth or hold it back. Conveying half truths for favor of the self. I also think that people bent to words of the prophets to their own likings. Like Jesus(or his real name) said, love even your enemies, yet people don't practice agreement in discussions and practice disagreement instead.

I notice that there are many prophets aswell. There are other channelers aswell, who also do a good job. I discovered that Bashar actually means "messenger" in arabic. Searching stuff about channeling, I found out that we've had so many messengers. I'm starting to think we all have the ability to be a messenger. I see allot of similarities in all the messengers, yet their personalities differ allot. Each "channel" has a diffrent feel to it. The way they convey the messages. Bashar comes very strong and confident. A kind of stable and powerful way that is effortless like peace. He calls it the path of least resistance. I noticed that this is so for Muslims aswell. Especially if you consider that the muslim prophet has been able to achieve such grand things.

Also do the messengers reject the idea of heaven and hell, or a judgemental God. Reject the personification of God. They also feel free to refer to God with other names, as they find the names themselves essentially empty.

I've noticed that other channelers are more of the "Christian" type, where the channelers future self express some sort of regret and discontentment over their past of having worshipped "Jesus" and spread misinformation about him. Perhaps innability to recognize the God within and having felt seperation for so long. This is appearant in the materialistic aspects of the christian approaches to life, but also Muslims who have addopted a western approach to life or have been influenced heavenly by it.

No comments about buddhism or hinduism, just that some people refuse to believe in a past and future, unable to recognize that the present contains the past and future aswell. Other then that, every messenger so far has been poking our remembrance of everpresent, non-judgemental God. Basicly, peaceful and non-materialistic messages.

I really don't see any hidden agenda here at all. So it really confuses me how channels speak of future self, alien being, spaceships, etc. What I did notice is that Bashar mentioned that these beings have science that tries to reflects their spirituality. So that is really not a bad idea. As Lao Tzu mentioned:

Woe to him who wilfully innovates

While ignorant of the constant,

But should one act from knowledge of the constant

One’s action will lead to impartiality,

Impartiality to kingliness,

Kingliness to heaven,

Heaven to the way,

The way to perpetuity,

And to the end of one’s days one will meet with no danger.

Just like Einstein at the end of his day regret that he did not keep the constant in mind:

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.

In Islam they call it Holistic science, I think. Bahar seems to express allot of holistic concepts and ideas.

I guess Arabian and Chinese language look alike allot. Taoist approach to life has been lost in the greatest parts of China, but it does resemble the True Islamic way of life to some degree. So I guess its not really that much a diffrence. He's just a sage, wether muslim or Taoist doesn't matter I think. Some people even believe that Martial Arts originated in Sudan.

Still I wish I could ask why he's named Bashar and what he knows of Kaaba, or The Cube in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Edited by Everything

If I ever met this douche in real life I would punch him in the face. It is because of newage retards like him, that no one can take Taoist practices like neigong seriously.

I would like to punch this douche too:

ancient-aliens-guy-meme-collection-1mut.com-9.jpg

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

If I ever met this douche in real life I would punch him in the face. It is because of newage retards like him, that no one can take Taoist practices like neigong seriously.

I would like to punch this douche too:

[image]

You mean Darryl Anka? If so, what is the relation between him and neigong according to you? I mean how do they relate to you?

Edited by Everything

Was never fascinated by the likes of Anka and that 'The Secret' crowd, yet i can accept their place in the word and would never label these folks as newage retards.

Where's the source of the aggressive stance?

• Like 1

Was never fascinated by the likes of Anka and that 'The Secret' crowd, yet i can accept their place in the word and would never label these folks as newage retards.

Where's the source of the aggressive stance?

Any youtube video of a teacher you find fascinating? Link it if you would like to. I'd love to Check it out.

What do you think about Osho for example?

The ancient aliens douchebag? There is no connection I just want to punch him lol.

You mean Darryl Anka? If so, what is the relation between him and neigong according to you? I mean how do they relate to you?

• Like 2

Any youtube video of a teacher you find fascinating? Link it if you would like to. I'd love to Check it out.

What do you think about Osho for example?

I guess you could say i'm kinda stuck with teachers (are they sages? Perhaps some are, and others are pretty regular folks on the surface) who remain faithful to more traditional lineages.

I do read some of Osho's works but again, not a big fan, but what do i know.

For more contemporary teachers (how would you say it, who tend towards a more laissez-faire approach) i tend to relate more with someone like Mooji or Adyashanti.

A couple of sample YT talks you might like:

(Adyashanti)

(Mooji)

Be radical, but not foolish.

I probably wouldn't punch these losers in real life, I am not a violent person unless provoked.

I really just can't stand newage peaced out hippies.

The whole vibe "spiritual" hippy peaced out newage people give off, is like the sound of nails on a chalk board for me.

Being around such people is truly painful for me.

Anytime I mention I am into taoism or meditation, people automatically associate me with some newage hippy, so I just usually don't share that information.

What upsets me is how the general public winds up associating real practices like neigong that are an authentic and true methods of spiritual training and development with reiki masters who wear ancient alien crystal headband technology to channel Atlantean healing power.

It's because of these obnoxious newage lunatics that authentic spiritual systems will never be taken seriously.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

The ancient aliens douchebag? There is no connection I just want to punch him lol.

You know, it would be funny if you smashed pie in his face! Then he would preech about how sugar effects your consciousness :lol:

Edited by Everything

I guess you could say i'm kinda stuck with teachers (are they sages? Perhaps some are, and others are pretty regular folks on the surface) who remain faithful to more traditional lineages.

I do read some of Osho's works but again, not a big fan, but what do i know.

For more contemporary teachers (how would you say it, who tend towards a more laissez-faire approach) i tend to relate more with someone like Mooji or Adyashanti.

A couple of sample YT talks you might like:

(Adyashanti)

(Mooji)

Be radical, but not foolish.

Yeah I know Mooji atleast :)

Gonna check Adyashanti.

I probably wouldn't punch these losers in real life, I am not a violent person unless provoked.

I really just can't stand newage peaced out hippies.

The whole vibe "spiritual" hippy peaced out newage people give off, is like the sound of nails on a chalk board for me.

Being around such people is truly painful for me.

Anytime I mention I am into taoism or meditation, people automatically associate me with some newage hippy, so I just usually don't share that information.

What upsets me is how the general public winds up associating real practices like neigong that are an authentic and true methods of spiritual training and development with reiki masters who wear ancient alien crystal headband technology to channel Atlantean healing power.

It's because of these obnoxious newage lunatics that authentic spiritual systems will never be taken seriously.

Yeah, people are so spiritualistic these days! Haha :lol:

Just kidding...

I know what you mean though. I can't stand some people either, but I realised that when I realize that I can stand them, it is not longer a habbit, but a choice of choosing not to stand them.

Edited by Everything

Everything,

When I began watching this video, the light bulb above me went out and a chill passed over me. I realized right away that this man isn't channeling anything good. I looked at him closely and I could see the dark thing that hovered in his face. When I got up to go inside to reply to this thread a sharp pain seared through my back in spasms (my heart chakra to be exact). This man has nothing to offer you but sadness and grief. Steer clear of these teachings, they will only lead you down a dark path. Take my words as the raving of a madman or as practical advice, it's up to you.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Everything,

When I began watching this video, the light bulb above me went out and a chill passed over me. I realized right away that this man isn't channeling anything good. I looked at him closely and I could see the dark thing that hovered in his face. When I got up to go inside to reply to this thread a sharp pain seared through my back in spasms (my heart chakra to be exact). This man has nothing to offer you but sadness and grief. Steer clear of these teachings, they will only lead you down a dark path. Take my words as the raving of a madman or as practical advice, it's up to you.

Aaron

Could you be more specific? I have not developed an intuition for the intention of people the way you have. I just had a feeling that Bashar was trying to help people, but what do I know? My intuition isn't that good to be honest.

Let us say that Daryl Anka is a freemason, and Bashar is just a tool. He might be an atheïstic freemason, even though he claims to believe in one infinite God. What is wrong about Daryl's teachings or Daryl himself, exactly?

Edited by Everything

Could you be more specific? I have not yet developed an intuition for the intention of people. If I did, I would not even make a topic here about Bashar.

Let us say that Daryl Anka is a freemason, and Bashar is non-existant. He might be an atheïstic freemason, even though he claims to believe in one infinite God. What is wrong about Daryl's teachings, or dark to you?

Hello Everything,

He's channeling alright, it's not an act, but the thing he's channeling isn't benevolent. From what I experienced last night and saw in his face, there's a darkness there. I can only say that I don't believe his teaching are meant to be for the greater good, but there's another purpose behind them. He would not be someone I would want to get close to either. Whatever is within him could touch me and the environment around me from wherever he was, if that says anything. If you check hard enough, I think you'll find something sinister below the surface.

Aaron

edit- He may be ignorant of all of this, who knows? Still no reason that others shouldn't be warned.

Edited by Twinner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this