caz

enlighen me-please show me yeshe lama

I am into spiritual endeavor. I have been a practitioner for a while now. If you want to get technical about how long let's just say I've been looking for what is meaningful all my life. I've searched within many religions. Not til I decided that no religion was "it" and decided to just be a good person did I really feel comfortable. For many years being open and teaching and learning from people how to respect and love their selves and others not till then did I find myself interested in Buddhism.

Slowly and cautiously I started on a decidedly Tibetan Buddhist path, then I went full tilt into it. Grateful to this path because of it's means of arriving at study of mind and how it effects the experience of the world I flourished, and opened more. It's a never ending opening from within. Like a quote I heard, something like "space opening space from within space."

I probably got that quote wrong, but whatever. Nothing said can take you there because one cannot say anything about ultimate. All things are symbols pointing at it, nothing more. When you find someone who can act as a channel by using the combo of words and gestures that awaken your heart with interest stick with them. That is your guide. You will know it when it happens.

All I care about now is love. That's great right? I feel a little stuck at the moment. I know from experience of how this embodiment has worked recently that this stuckness will open too, I have hit a more subtle level of suffering. I've come so far but am also at the same time am only at the very beginning. This is incredibley beautiful, even saying it now makes me feel less stuck.

There you have it, I have said some stuff that is about where I am at right now at this moment.

I would like to read Yeshe Lama, Tony Duff or the Snow Lion one doesn't matter to me. I feel safe in this because I know these things to be self secret. If I'm not ready, it'll be like I saw someone else write, "It'll be like a monkey reading a automobile repair manual". I know also that sometimes I'd read something and be like "wow that's nice" and not get the real meaning, until later -it hits like "holy shit, that's what it meant!" Then I am so humbled, and I know that whatever I understand is only the tiniest tip of the proverbial iceberg. And that there is soooo much beautiful meaningful love in this world.

I hope to hear from you.

Lamae Yeshe wrote a great book "Bliss of Inner Fire" I suggest practicing, even if the majority of the visualizations may be ommitted, while still attaining the results.

Lamae Yeshe wrote a great book "Bliss of Inner Fire" I suggest practicing, even if the majority of the visualizations may be ommitted, while still attaining the results.

Thanks I'll look at it.

Mokona,

Lama Yeshe was a person, Yeshe Lama is a section of the Longchen Nyingtig cycle of Dzogchen teachings, the part which gives the actual Dzogchen practice instructions.

caz,

Best of luck to you on your path. Om ah hung benza guru pema siddi hung.

Edited by Creation