Thunder_Gooch

Released: Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang by Jim McMillan

No I am not a student of Micha, no I don't like the *******.

Just burnt out on the 12 year old ADHD nonsense here on this forum.

There is nothing they can do about it short of coming out to the USA and breaking a few legs or starting a lawsuit against Micah, or asking the ancestor spirits to get involved.

So your answering for them?

Thats a little disrespectful to them.

And its up to them to figure out how they are going to stop it.

They may have more options than you know.

Thats why i didnt ask you.

The mo pai can contact amazon. they can send a request to have the site taken down. they can file a lawsuite they can take micah to small claims court.

they can write a press release.

there is a few things they can do but they should do something..

Its not up to you.

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THEM. YOU ARE NOT MO PAI.

are you going to pay back all the money that lin is cheating people out of?

is it your schools nae that is being exploited?

is it your schools name that people are going to trash because of micah and lin?

No

More Pie Guy let me tell you something.

Men take action and take responsibility for actions done under their name. Men find solutions.

A grandmaster of a school has the responsiblity to denounce certain teachers practices and so on of his system.

Edited by puretruth01

So lets do things the More Pie guy way.

Theres a guy in the US scamming people and using the mopai's name.

Now some kind of action could be taken against them but fuck it.

More Pie guy will apologize to all of the victims of lin and micah.

More Pie guy will work to restore the name and reputation of the mo pai.

Infact More Pie guy will even reimburse all of the victims of lin!

More Pie Guy will personally take all the action that is required to shut that operation down.

Then after it is shut down More Pie guy will issue a press release apologizing to all of the victims and to the internal martial art and chinese martial art community!

So more pie guy you going to do all of this? Oh you dont want to? you feel its not your responsibility?

WELL NO SHIT!

but hey More Pie Guy will be the first to tell you that trying to stop them is retarded.

thats the More Pie Guy way!

Take no responsibility for anything let people continued to be scammed then call the people stupid that actually speak up about it being stopped...

Another question, if you care to clear it up...is how much of Kosta's book do you feel is actually factual?

Most of it seemed at least believable to me, except for Chapter 5 - which claimed that Sifu Liao ZuTong had massacred an entire village (Pu Chia Siang) and his teacher, Pai LokNen, had fought to the death with warlord Lim (both at Level 51)..

"Your name is familiar to me, Liao ZuTong, as it is to all China, though until this moment I did not know that you were Pai's student." - Lim

If Liao was really infamous throughout all of China for killing off an entire village at the beginning of the 20th century...where are the news reports or oral testimonies for this? And if one supposedly transcends karma and attains "immortality" at Level 30...why would one still care to stick around and duel to the death (do immortals even still have to worry about physical death?) past that point? This tall tale doesn't seem to quite add up?

Did anything of this sort actually happen, or was it greatly embellished or fabricated as a parable or some marketing literary device?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Another question, if you care to clear it up...is how much of Kosta's book do you feel is actually factual?

Most of it seemed at least believable to me, except for Chapter 5 - which claimed that Sifu Liao ZuTong had massacred an entire village (Pu Chia Siang) and his teacher, Pai LokNen, had fought to the death with warlord Lim (both at Level 51)..

If Liao was really infamous throughout all of China for killing off an entire village at the beginning of the 20th century...where are the news reports or oral testimonies for this? And if one supposedly transcends karma and attains "immortality" at Level 30...why would one still care to stick around and duel to the death (do immortals even still have to worry about physical death?) past that point? This tall tale doesn't seem to quite add up?

Did anything of this sort actually happen, or was it greatly embellished or fabricated as a parable or some marketing literary device?

I'm interested in this as well

• Like 2

Not their concern, nor responsibility. There isn't much they can do about it anyway, other than taking time out of their day to come here and let everyone know that Shifu lin is not a student of their school. That's about all they can do.

I've asked you specifically before what it is you expect them to do about it, I can't think of anything they can do about it ethically short of launching a psychic assault or lawsuit on Micah. Neither of those seem like things they'd be interested in doing.

The school is closed and I don't think they much care what scam artist of the week is swindling fools out of their money, under the mo pai banner. They were kind enough to come here and make an official statement that Shifu Lin is not a student in their school.

Instead of DEMANDING they answer every inane question you can dream up (even though they already answered it a few paragraphs prior), or DEMANDING they do something about a con artist, how about YOU do something about it.

So all of the people scammed by micah after the mo pai found out about this is actually on the head of the mo pai.

because they were aware of it they could have stopped it but didnt.

Plus someone claiming that they are the offical mo pai whatever is just wrong and the mo pai should stop it anyways.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

The mo pai can contact amazon. they can send a request to have the site taken down. they can file a lawsuite they can take micah to small claims court.

To what end? Why would they care?

It's a closed school. They don't give a rat's *** about suing people. They are focused on their own training and development.

they can write a press release.

A press release, they came here and let us know Shifu Lin wasn't a student in their school.

Maybe they'll call up the new york times and run a full page ad next week too.

Seriously man...

• Like 1

Call up master Chang and tell him that, or better yet go visit him yourself.

They are aware of the situation, they will do whatever they feel necessary (or not).

A grandmaster of a school has the responsiblity to denounce certain teachers practices and so on of his system.

• Like 1

?

Does More Pie Guy have brain damage he is putting in a lot time answering a question that was never poised to him in the first place.....

Quite disturbing......

More Pie Guy I know that your Micah's number one student but please try to control yourself.

I wonder why you take me asking the mo pai to do something to stop micah so personal.....Unless you liked what micah was doing.....

The More Pie Guy way is to not invent your own 72 level system and believe it will be effective, but instead search for real masters and real teachings that actually do something.

The More Pie Guy way, is to not act like an entitled, ADHD, 12 year old, brat, that can't be bothered to read anything anyone else writes because they are too busy spazzing out on monster energy drinks, charging up their power level while watching DBZ, inventing their own "alternative" mo pai system, and DEMAND actual Indonesian mo pai students answer their inane and pointless questions that were answered a few paragraphs prior, and DEMAND they do something about some scammer using their schools name.

The More Pie Guy way is to let the mo pai students and masters handle their own affairs and make their own decisions as if they were gasp! adults.

So lets do things the More Pie guy way.

Theres a guy in the US scamming people and using the mopai's name.

Now some kind of action could be taken against them but fuck it.

More Pie guy will apologize to all of the victims of lin and micah.

More Pie guy will work to restore the name and reputation of the mo pai.

Infact More Pie guy will even reimburse all of the victims of lin!

More Pie Guy will personally take all the action that is required to shut that operation down.

Then after it is shut down More Pie guy will issue a press release apologizing to all of the victims and to the internal martial art and chinese martial art community!

So more pie guy you going to do all of this? Oh you dont want to? you feel its not your responsibility?

WELL NO SHIT!

but hey More Pie Guy will be the first to tell you that trying to stop them is retarded.

thats the More Pie Guy way!

Take no responsibility for anything let people continued to be scammed then call the people stupid that actually speak up about it being stopped...

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Umm no the More Pie Guy way is by trolling threads by answering questions that are not even posed to him.

Use this thread as a reference...

Ill make this simple only address the people addressing you.

This is something you should have learned in school....

Listen I can't stand this Micah ******, I am not his student.

There is nothing I can do personally to stop his scam, nor do I feel it is my place to do anything about it.

Caveat emptor.

The community is aware it's a scam, in my eyes there isn't much more that can be done about the issue.

DEMANDING the Indonesian Mo Pai students take action on some personal crusade against Micha, or DEMANDING they play 10,001 questions with you is absurd.

More Pie Guy I know that your Micah's number one student but please try to control yourself.

I wonder why you take me asking the mo pai to do something to stop micah so personal.....Unless you liked what micah was doing.....

• Like 1

Ok you still dont get it.....

I ask a question to the Mo Pai and you answer with an emotional opinionated response........

and not just one response but multiple.

This is the second time that ive asked a question to the Mo Pai that you felt the personal liberty of answering....

Since you are interrupting a very simple question and answer on more than one occasion then this would be an action of trolling...

By not promoting smooth flowing dialog between 2 parties.

Edited by puretruth01

If I went to a lecture being held by some famous physicist, and some obnoxious and pretentious little high school **** kept interrupting them every few minutes to answer questions that had been answered only moments earlier, or demanding that they take action on some issue they were aware of but not obligated to do anything about, I'd probably go talk to security and ask if they could do something about him disrupting the lecture.

I do not support the Micah scammer, I am not taking that ******** side.

All I am saying is they are aware of the issue, and they will handle it or not handle however it is they choose to.

Pitching a temper tantrum at them isn't going to solve anything, and rude as ***.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Your posts are so annoying and idiotic and with out a point that i dont even know where to begin criticizing it...

Its like you never went to college or something...

• Like 1

Dude go troll somewhere else.

Dont even try to act that way after all that you said.

Just go away and go back to school!

Thanks. You too, best wishes on your path.

Thanks my advice to you is go back to school and get a nice high paying job so you can afford things like qigong books and seminars.

Education is good embrace it!

Thanks for your great advice!

I sincerely respect and value your opinion on such matters!

Thank you again!

Best wishes on your path.

Thanks my advice to you is go back to school and get a nice high paying job so you can afford things like qigong books and seminars.

Education is good embrace it!

Thanks for your great advice!

I sincerely respect and value your opinion on such matters!

Thank you again!

Best wishes on your path.

You like that?

Well I got some more get a mutual fund start saving your money.

Get certified in something anything so you dont have to live like a bum while working your way thru school.

Were men women expect us to have our stuff together and to have a little bit of money.

Do this you might get a wife.

Dont want a pretty wife then whats the opposite?

Just think on it..it will sink in

there are a lot of women into Yoga and Buddhism.....

• Like 1

Ok all Jokes aside More Pie Guy I think you pretty spiritual. That being the case i think you need to be a little bit more of the opposite.

Your spiritual nature is just part of who you are. So i dont think success would change you.

Success and materialism is 2 different things

I dont think you will get into materialism