Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Tigles?

Can anyone explane this? Rex was talking, on the Healing Tao forum, about conscious drops. This is a buddhist idea. He said something about the moment of death, drops from the brain and gut merge into the heart.

I read in another book about Tibetan medicine, that Tigles are likened to the effects of Amanita Muscaria - the sacred toadstool holy grail mushroom...but without the drugs.

Rex also eluded to the idea that the Healing Tao teaches these tigles, about the energies, which are a quick way to get out of Samsara...or something like this. Rex, are you hearing this?

Hi GT, Check your PM. Too much 'inauspicious' energy around.

Edited by rex

Can anyone explane this? Rex was talking, on the Healing Tao forum, about conscious drops. This is a buddhist idea. He said something about the moment of death, drops from the brain and gut merge into the heart.

I read in another book about Tibetan medicine, that Tigles are likened to the effects of Amanita Muscaria - the sacred toadstool holy grail mushroom...but without the drugs.

Rex also eluded to the idea that the Healing Tao teaches these tigles, about the energies, which are a quick way to get out of Samsara...or something like this. Rex, are you hearing this?

The tigles or drops are the same as the bindus which melt in the awakening fire of tumo or in alchemical operations. The melting of the drops results in the realization of emptiness and bliss. See books like highest yoga tantra by daniel cozen I think his name is. Also The six yogas of Naropa commentaries by Tsongkapa might have something in it. Trunk's website might have something on it. I think lama Yeshes's book on innner heat has some good info.

Bill

Sign in to follow this