Sky Magi

Golden Dragon Body

What does it mean to obtain the Golden Dragon Body, or for women, Golden Phoenix Body? Thanks in anticipation of your shared knowings! ~.~

Good question.

I guess practice (and those who have truly attained this) can only tell...but maybe it's also helpful to study alchemical texts.

Eva Wong has a few good ones.

Please take what I say with a grain of salt, since I don't want to mislead you. I can only guess about what it is.

Thank you for your response and the link, Scotty. Without going into detail, I have had personal experience with elements of this, or experiences attributable to this be coming 'online' (or accessible) within my Being. I have no words, no mind, to give it some structure in order to discuss it. I taste it, feel it...know it...yet, it feels like the only way I can genuinely share it is through a direct transmission of instant shared knowing. However, I am being called to give it some tangible form via discussion. I know there are people out there who can talk about the nature of what it is. I am currently not accessing the assemblage point which gives me fluidity in cognition on the subject!! Tremers ripple through 'me' as I dance around and through the subject!

Sky ~*~

If you don't mind, maybe you could share your personal experiences? That would help start some discussion!

If not, it's all good...I understand completely.

• Like 1

Thanks for opening a door to discussion via my sharing of my experiences. Whilst it seems to make sense, it is not something I have found easy to do before. There is a huge reluctance to share something which most people have no reference for...it becomes such an energetic thing then. I appreciate your understanding for me to not go there. It could sound fantastical, delusional or egoic to many, so I am most reluctant to share, but I do know the truth of my experience and what many people have experienced in my presence also, so I am able to stay balanced without sharing, or diminishing the reality of this path. There are many who firmly purport to understand the way of the Tao, yet geniunely don't seem to be able to embody the pathless path.

Also like I alluded to before, the experiences begin a rapid rendering of the (known)form obsolete, and many of the (usual) means to express go offline. The form phases and is both formless, forming and formed all at once, and it is quite a feat to maintain some coherency of mind. Yet, it's totally possible.

I am hoping some One would be able to give some information around the Golden Dragon Body. I know this is one of the first bodies upon many levels of density to achieve....there are other bodies beyond this one. Though for many on Earth this is the Grail of Achievement...

:)

• Like 1

Also like I alluded to before, the experiences begin a rapid rendering of the (known)form obsolete, and many of the (usual) means to express go offline. The form phases and is both formless, forming and formed all at once, and it is quite a feat to maintain some coherency of mind. Yet, it's totally possible.

Interesting... :)

As my teacher has explained it, the Golden Body of light is one of the many names for the states achieved by a Master who is established in perfect union with God, or the Good. It is also called the rainbow body of light, the diamond body, the Dragon Body and the body of Logos amongst others. This achievement marks the unity of all of the bodies of the magician with God. Most mystics are unified with God in consciousness (Gnosis), but they do not completely embody the light of the Good in all of their bodies (Henosis). The magician is one who's actual lower bodies are one with the physical, astral and mental body of the Good. Meaning, the magician's mental body is as large as the universe, as well as his astral body, and his physical body is comprised of so much light that it is merely an illusion and is not physical matter at all anymore. This is the achievement of the Golden Body of Light- the transmutation of the physical body into light.

• Like 5

Sky Magi,

I know this is one of the first bodies upon many levels of density to achieve....there are other bodies beyond this one.

Could you elaborate on this please?

Thank you.

"Where did you find the term yourself, Sky?"

Through Kunlun Nei Gung, deci belle. But long before I ever took Kunlun Nei Gung classes I had my own personal inner/outer experiential gnosis (without external validation from any knowledge systems)of the following which Phosphor writes:

"As my teacher has explained it, the Golden Body of light is one of the many names for the states achieved by a Master who is established in perfect union with God, or the Good. It is also called the rainbow body of light, the diamond body, the Dragon Body and the body of Logos amongst others. This achievement marks the unity of all of the bodies of the magician with God. Most mystics are unified with God in consciousness (Gnosis), but they do not completely embody the light of the Good in all of their bodies (Henosis). The magician is one who's actual lower bodies are one with the physical, astral and mental body of the Good. Meaning, the magician's mental body is as large as the universe, as well as his astral body, and his physical body is comprised of so much light that it is merely an illusion and is not physical matter at all anymore. This is the achievement of the Golden Body of Light- the transmutation of the physical body into light."

Thank you so much, Phosphor! It's been bizarre. When I use the term Golden Dragon Body, that which you have written above, plus more, is there for me, as an (almost) immediacy and I find my tongue and brain become like mush. So big thank you! I wrote this post so as to receive some words to give me some solidity to that which I am in this immortality. I totally relate. It feels good to be able to give some puzzle piece order on a cognition level :)

I have heard it called the rainbow body and diamond body also. I have tried to explain to a very few people since I was little that I am not really here, that they are seeing an illusion of physical matter. Transmogrification also slots in very well here.

"the Golden Body of light is one of the many names for the states achieved by a Master who is established in perfect union with God, or the Good." Yes! I know that a true Master is one who is able to embed their individuated field into the larger body of the source field and retain memory to self recur ie. to self regenerate, as immortals do. To my understanding the primary way in which to do this involves making the 'illusionary' inner and outer environments similar, harmonising the fields draws the outside in, as the inside reaches out in compassion (with passion). This turning inside out can be seen in the perpetually flowing shape of the tube torus...a resplendant sphere of infinite self generating potential.

Thank you again for the replies here. They are perfect in helping me get my mind wrapped around the very 'interesting' life long experiences. I don't have any physical guides with this...which can be a little disconcerting when in the midst of biological dissolution (especially in a public setting)!

Edited by Sky Magi

Sky Magi,

Could you elaborate on this please?

Thank you.

Templetao, I guess it could be seen as layers within layers like the old onion similie. Reaching the state of the Golden Dragon Body is a remarkable achievement, but in accordance with the way the universe appears to be fashioned, this is only the first rung on the ladder of Supreme Consciousness. Once the Golden Dragon Body is the primary dwelling place for Being, becoming the familiar matrix, tastes and whiffs of the next, more refined, rarified version, or state of conscious vehicle structure, comes into eventual 'sight' so to speak.

I hope that clarified what I meant.

~ Sky ~

My teacher has always made this clear to me that this is the goal. I rarely think about it. My experience with Max and Kan San is that the really special quality they radiate is openess and love pretty much at all times.

In many ways teachers like Max and Kan just seem like old children to me. Both physically and spiritually. That special child like mind quality and of course the many health benefits are what I personally have recieved the most so far from Kunlun.

Wasn't Lao Tzu known as "The Old Child"?

Edited by Cameron

My teacher has always made this clear to me that this is the goal. But I rarely think about it. My experience with Max and Kan San is that the really special qualities they radiate are openess and love pretty much at all times.

In many ways teachers like Max and Kan just seem like adult children to me. Both physically and spiritually. That special child like mind quality and of course the many health benefits are what I personally have recieved the most so far from Kunlun.

Wasn't Lao Tzu known as "The Old Child"?

Hi Cameron :)

Totally agree with you here. That quality of childlike joy, openness and love, is what brings about the unification of the Golden Body with the Physical Body. The ability to be in compassion, love and peace, no matter what; basically to harmonize with the intent of Source opens the way to experiencing our true nature as huemans. Max and Kan embody the infinite child so wonderfully :) It is a joy playing with adult children! I am glad you are in the playground too, Cameron!

"Wasn't Lao Tzu known as "The Old Child"?" Sounds right...

Edited by Sky Magi
  • Like 2

Yup :)

I myself am someone who really appreciates many perspectives. I guess that's why I spent so many years on Taoist discussion sites!(namely this one)

What I always feel wary of, however is getting too conceptual. Trying to categorize and bottle experiences too much.

This is something I think Sifu Jenny Lamb conveys very well. Which is why I also consider her a teacher of mine.

My primary teacher is Max but in a way Max is too evolved. I know that sounds silly but my impression of him is he is awakened and all that but in many ways I would never want to be like him. He told me one time he can't drive a car because he sees too much!

So these days the prospect of living in that is not something I grab for. But the gifts of healing and compassion I learned from Max will be with me always. He is surely one of the most influencial people I have met and hope he is always part of my life in some capacity.

Kan San is great too I would like to hop over to Tokyo and see him sometime but Japan is so darn expensive.

Anyway, China has enough to offer me for awhile surely.

namaste

• Like 1

As I was clicking on this, I thought "well, if we are posting book links, I might as well add Between the Gates." It's a very useful book and a must for anyone interested in western esotericism.

Edited by theurgy

Interesting that this thread came up.

I am going to have a private class with Kan San in a few weeks. Besides Max as far as I know he is the only person in the Kunlun system to have attained GDB. I could be wrong here just haven't heard of anyone else.

I don't really have the goal to attain it in this life myself. I presume I need much time to work out my earthly desires and attachments and will be doing much "foundation" work for a long, long time.

That said, training with someone on an entirely different level and order of cultivation is inspiring and always a huge boost to my practice.

Talking, talking, talking, talking with other mundane level cultivators...not so much.

Will share anything special if it feels like it will be helpful and balanced to peeps!

Cam

Edited by Cameron
  • Like 3

I look forward to reading about your experience with Kan, Cam! Maybe you will be able to ask him more about GDB?

He told me one time he can't drive a car because he sees too much!

I know the feeling. Once you see Ferraris everywhere, no other car will do.

• Haha 1

I look forward to reading about your experience with Kan, Cam! Maybe you will be able to ask him more about GDB?

If it's my karma to do so then I will. If it's better to keep quiet I will try to do that.

Signing off until atleast after I get back from Japan, be well.