Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Ken Cohen

...i started having this dream, when i laid on my bed. i was sucking my own penis

Plato has dreams like that almost every night.

man I think it sounds like a bunch of crap.. !

I trained for a little while under a teacher who was in turn trained by mr cohen.

the dude was very gifted.. very advanced. ! I wonder how I compared to him.

There were many times when I trained under him where I was positively high. (I mean sometimes I WAS high, but the energy really made me high, not so much the grass)... so I guess that means he had so much more than me.

but despite the fact he was so much better than me... I just wasnt very impressed. I think becuase whatever he taught me was redundant, or I knew it... he talked about the most boring shit... man and it really freaked me out when they read my mind.

Im still so young........................ (.............................................)

How young are you? Im only 19. Why did you let him teach you redundant things? If I were to meet this dude I would make sure he taught me some serious things. I know he is at an extremely high level. Tonight I studied his breathing meditations audio tape and took very close notes, writing almost every word. That shit is giving me my dan tien back!

I was talking about the teacher training... not cohen himself, but a dude who was certified to teach by cohen. should have made that more clear.

yeah, I bought some taoist breathing meditation CD's... though by a different master. (forget whom.. the CD set was popular at HT a long time ago..) it is really cool learning that shit... too bad I almost never do that anymore :(

sometimes its the technique that deserves praise, not so much the master who teaches it? :P

I'm 18 :?

Sign in to follow this