mjjbecker

Xing Yi Neigong back in print

when the book listed above it Sun Lu Tang's treatise on xingyi boxing comes back into print. some one let a bum know!!

I was wondering if any of you have seen this DVD and could comment on it?

Xingyiquan: the Mother Fists, Volume I & II

One of the sections in Vol. I includes:

Xing Yi Qi Gong

"This chapter presents the entire Xingyi Nei Gong as covered in Jiang's book and taught to him by Zhang Zao Dong. This form has been imitated in other videos covering Xingyiquan practice, but is authentically presented here in stark detail for the first time. See the nei kung and liangong practice based on Xingyi that further served as the basis of development for such practices as I-Chuan."

He has a few other ones that sound interesting too. They're kind of expensive, so if possible, I'd like to hear a review of his stuff before ordering...

Edit: the teacher's name is Gerald A. Sharp and his web site is http://www.chiflow.com

Edited by Dainin

I was wondering if any of you have seen this DVD and could comment on it?

Xingyiquan: the Mother Fists, Volume I & II

One of the sections in Vol. I includes:

Xing Yi Qi Gong

"This chapter presents the entire Xingyi Nei Gong as covered in Jiang's book and taught to him by Zhang Zao Dong. This form has been imitated in other videos covering Xingyiquan practice, but is authentically presented here in stark detail for the first time. See the nei kung and liangong practice based on Xingyi that further served as the basis of development for such practices as I-Chuan."

He has a few other ones that sound interesting too. They're kind of expensive, so if possible, I'd like to hear a review of his stuff before ordering...

Edit: the teacher's name is Gerald A. Sharp and his web site is http://www.chiflow.com

I own a copy of the DVD, bought it from Plum blossom a few years ago, and it is simply going over the exercises that are in the book. And it appears to have been made directly from the VHS tape that it originally came on.