Sign in to follow this  
KoldNet

Question About Dr. Lin's Cd

Hello all!

um as i've stated in my intro...i kno close to nothing about tao (can it also be called dao?) The closest thing to meditation i've tried is times after taekwondo class when my teacher would sit the class down and tell us to "put our mind between our eyes" and then put our minds on ur tongue or something....and it made no sense to me then, and it makes jus as much sense now :P

My goal is to attain multiple orgasms, and i dislike the idea of clamping it down with the bc muscles, which seem kinda like doing violence to ur body. However, atleast thoes methods are simplistic and easier to understand, I was trying to read Trunk's explanation of Lin's website, and i am befuddled.

so it all comes down to this, given my current knowledge, would I be able to comprehend dr. lin's cds? or should i get some precursor reading before delving in the unknown?

Any help is appreciated!

Brian

Hello all!

um as i've stated in my intro...i kno close to nothing about tao (can it also be called dao?) The closest thing to meditation i've tried is times after taekwondo class when my teacher would sit the class down and tell us to "put our mind between our eyes" and then put our minds on ur tongue or something....and it made no sense to me then, and it makes jus as much sense now :P

My goal is to attain multiple orgasms, and i dislike the idea of clamping it down with the bc muscles, which seem kinda like doing violence to ur body. However, atleast thoes methods are simplistic and easier to understand, I was trying to read Trunk's explanation of Lin's website, and i am befuddled.

so it all comes down to this, given my current knowledge, would I be able to comprehend dr. lin's cds? or should i get some precursor reading before delving in the unknown?

Any help is appreciated!

Brian

I have always felt his stuff was a bunch of gibberish and pseudo science..i think his website is purposefully hard to follow because ultimately there's nothing there but an ingenious way to sell supplements that probably don't work. WITH THAT SAID..there's a few people on here who take him seriously and that's the only reason why I don't completely trash it. But I'm curious to see what responses you get.

Yeah, I said it. :P

Well, it's essentially breathing into and pressurizing the lower abdomen and learning to squeeze the tailbone area. Both are worth experimenting with. Dr Lin differs with Chia about focusing on the squeezing the perineum.

David Deida's how to book (which includes a cd) is a much easier to follow guidebook which is pretty close to Lin, but Deida doesn't stess the inhalation into the lower abdomen as much. I'd go with Deida's book, as it's easier to follow. Also, advancedyogapractices.com tantric section is worth checking out too.

Well, it's essentially breathing into and pressurizing the lower abdomen and learning to squeeze the tailbone area. Both are worth experimenting with. Dr Lin differs with Chia about focusing on the squeezing the perineum.

David Deida's how to book (which includes a cd) is a much easier to follow guidebook which is pretty close to Lin, but Deida doesn't stess the inhalation into the lower abdomen as much. I'd go with Deida's book, as it's easier to follow. Also, advancedyogapractices.com tantric section is worth checking out too.

"http://www.bluetruth.org/products/the_enlightened_sex_manual/8/1"

is this it? If so, it seems more like a book about having more intimate sex than MO's, but still it looks interesting :P

and i looked at the advanced yoga practices website, and it looks like its really well received on amazon, i was thinking about maybe getting the spinal breathing book? since that most coincides with my goal?

Thanks for your input! its really appreciated!

Brian

"http://www.bluetruth.org/products/the_enlightened_sex_manual/8/1"

is this it? If so, it seems more like a book about having more intimate sex than MO's, but still it looks interesting :P

and i looked at the advanced yoga practices website, and it looks like its really well received on amazon, i was thinking about maybe getting the spinal breathing book? since that most coincides with my goal?

Thanks for your input! its really appreciated!

Brian

Consider the ebook... I think at Diesebooks you can get it for not more than 6dollars... Spinal Breathing will take time to work and hasn't specifically to do with MO's... although it is opening up your nervous system sure making it easier in the long run...

all of Yogani's stuff is worth getting IMO

Harry

i cant seem to find this "Diesebooks" place online... So i should get the yogani books not for the MO's but just for enlightenment in general? cool

so will Deida's book really help me acheive them?

Thanks!

Brian

i cant seem to find this "Diesebooks" place online... So i should get the yogani books not for the MO's but just for enlightenment in general? cool

so will Deida's book really help me acheive them?

Thanks!

Brian

On his webpage yogani has links to the places were to order the books...

:)

Sign in to follow this