Sign in to follow this  
ATMA

Blazing Portal

I'm starting to lose my cool, guys. Bigtime.

Constant godamn thoughts. I just want an ego self destruct button. I've tasted the waters of no-mind but forgot how sweet they were.

How do you return to the middle way when there is four godamn doors? 3 I can understand but not 4.

I need some guidance.

I presonally think it is easiest to only worry about each individual thought as it arises. I don't worry about the next thoughts or eliminating all thoughts, just one at a time they are exstinguighed. Mindfulness.

Maybe you will be swatting at thoughts all day, but you will be getting better at it, as is the nature of practice.

I feel a sort of numbness engulf my head that takes precedence over any thoughts, a viel so thick that a thought is unable to arise unbidden. It feels similar to the numbness I feel when first awakening from a deep sleep. If you have found third eye, it seems like it helps to focus there for me.

Edited by Informer

Maybe just feel your body as see what information it gives you, the mind always creates endless self sustaining loops which suck your life-force and confuse you, whereas the body is usually very clear and straightforward.

• Like 1

Don't worry about them. No lock down. Breathe and let pass.

Yeah, I know, sounds simple. Sometimes I just forget all this meditation malarkey.

Sign in to follow this