Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Inner Alchemy

Alchemy and Immortality  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a Taoist Inner Alchemy forums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I was wondering what the gang thinks about adding an Inner Alchemy specific sub-forum to the Taoist Discussion?

Can we have one?

Edited by Informer

Nah...it's going to be discussed in general and taoist discussion anyway. For those of us who like the subject, I think it's better to try and keep it all in one spot, so we don't miss anything.

• Like 2

Taoist Inner Alchemy is pretty well defined imo. Maybe it could be better titled, but that isn't what I'm concerned about. I think it would be nice to have a place to reference the Taoist internal arts. There is a lot of really good information on the forum already in this regard, although it is scattered over hundreds of pages.

It is more for organization than division. I think a lot of people are interested in inner alchemy and it would be nice to get the data/experiences together for it.

Chapters of a book are divisions from that perspective TzuJanLi.

I don't really see how it is more beneficial to one to not have one? What motive or rationale?

Edited by Informer

I don't really see how it is more beneficial to one to not have one? What motive or rationale?

Getting rid of persistent evangelizing posters :-)

• Like 1

Hm, im not sure I love the idea. I Feel the site is getting more and more separated, finding I need alot more time, and memory, in order to check both general and taoist discussion sections.

May aswell trade the general talk with the taoist discussion, and create the general as a sub forum lol.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by NeiChuan
  • Like 4

I was wondering what the gang thinks about adding an Inner Alchemy specific sub-forum to the Taoist Discussion?

Can we have one?

I'm at the outset for it.

Being a Nei Dan practitioner myself, I'd enjoy the more hard-core discussions that are not constantly meddling with the initial discussions, and are more problem/experience based. Peer-reviewed and supporting discussions into the nitty-gritty of it could be fascinating.

Biggest cons:

Further subdividing all discussions leads to cliques and an possibly a form of spiritual materialism: If you do not master the terminology and theory of Nei Dan, you are not a true practitioner. Big mistake.

The simplest and most basic questions are the most important.

h

Biggest cons:

Further subdividing all discussions leads to cliques and an possibly a form of spiritual materialism: If you do not master the terminology and theory of Nei Dan, you are not a true practitioner. Big mistake.

The simplest and most basic questions are the most important.

h

..................:)

Sign in to follow this