Mudryah

Contact me for sparring sessions. I can go to you or I can help you come to where I am living. I can exchange knowledge and skills with you. I teach Self defense and Bagua Zhang, Qi Gong. For my background contact me.

Edited by Mudryah

Wow, you will really fly someone out there? :blink:

I'm willing to go! Will email you, even if I don't fully believe this is true.

You have not talked with me or messaged me but yet you have judged me. I am not like most of you on these forums that read a book and think you know what Taoism and Buddhism is all about or the Martial Arts. You want to be Fantasy Kung Fu fighters/masters go ahead. There are people being bullied, killed, hurt mentally and physically everyday and if they knew proper ways to defend themselves they would be able to live and enjoy the next day. Have you ever been attaked, robbed, bullied, raped, scared to walk to school or work? Then you know what I mean. I have kept my mouth shut for a long time because I have caught many phony people on thee forums claining to know certain things. Call me since you people are "Masters" at 415-336-0628

Edited by Mudryah

Be cautious of this guy. I was friendly with him, and simply said I didn't want to share my cell phone number without knowing him first...no response. Guess that pissed him off...

You have not talked with me or messaged me but yet you have judged me. I am not like most of you on these forums that read a book and think you know what Taoism and Buddhism is all about or the Martial Arts. You want to be Fantasy Kung Fu fighters/masters go ahead. There are people being bullied, killed, hurt mentally and physically everyday and if they knew proper ways to defend themselves they would be able to live and enjoy the next day. Have you ever been attaked, robbed, bullied, raped, scared to walk to school or work? Then you know what I mean. I have kept my mouth shut for a long time because I have caught many phony people on thee forums claining to know certain things. Call me since you people are "Masters" at 415-336-0628

So I question what he REALLY wants. Why does he need people's personal phone numbers? Why call him? Why is he offering to fly someone out to Cali and put them up in a place, all for free? Sounds way too good to be true.

So taobums, just be careful with giving this guy your personal information.

• Like 6

If you are willing to help me, I would like to ask what is the next step towards immortality after moving the fire to the LDT? What does moving fire to LDT accomplish?

Thanks in advance!

Or online, period:-)

Anyway, the "felt-sense" read I get on this one is not pleasant (sorry crumpled-paper-toad dude! No offense meant, it's just how you read to me online, totally subjective, I know!)

I can say my initial reaction was similar, although I know that I too can come off in such a manner without doing it intentionally, so I pose some questions to see if it is at all useful in anyway.

I doubt he knows the answers; if he does then I will call him.

Edited by Informer

Actually I don't know what you mean. I have had many of the things that you've mentioned happen to me, but I have never felt the need to learn martial arts to protect myself. If you do that's fine, but for me learning about Taoism and Buddhism isn't about learning to defend myself, but rather learning to treat each and every person I meet with compassion.

I have met many people who wanted to be masters, they desired it and went out of their way to find students. They tried very hard to control those students as a means of feeding their own ego. What I have learned is that the true masters do not need to seek out students, their students come to them. They do not take care of their students needs, but rather teach their students to care for themselves. You have set a strange precedent, in that you will pay all this money, teach this person everything you have learned, and yet you seek nothing in exchange. I wonder what happens when the student differs in your opinion.

Let me put this bluntly, for the sake of compassion, you are not a master, nor are you behaving as a master, if you were you would know all this already. Be quiet and listen and perhaps those you see as impostors may show themselves in their true form.

By the way I'm not a master, unless you consider living life each day, breathing in the air and accepting my life for what it is, understanding the nature of the world, that within it there is neither beauty or ugliness, but rather what we choose to see, as some form of mastery, if so then I would be happy to teach you, if you wish to learn.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Be cautious of this guy. I was friendly with him, and simply said I didn't want to share my cell phone number without knowing him first...no response. Guess that pissed him off...

So I question what he REALLY wants. Why does he need people's personal phone numbers? Why call him? Why is he offering to fly someone out to Cali and put them up in a place, all for free? Sounds way too good to be true.

---------------------

I did send you an email but the email came back. Your email is [email protected] right?

I wrote you saying that I understood you did not want to share your information so I did not mind and you offered me to go out to your area. I remember you but you have my number so you can call anytime.

Greetings..

This might be helpful:

http://www.facebook.com/rleerob

or:

http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/fellowship/fellowship.cgi?category=1&item=2181413497

So, no.. not interested, Randy.. but, nice 'grill'..

Be well..

Thank you for the comment!!! :) but you people have my number I have nothing to hide call me 415-336-0628

but you need to do more searching on me man. Is that all you got on me???

You are afraid to talk with people I am not there are many teachers that give out there numbers. What are you talking about?

Edited by Mudryah

If you are willing to help me, I would like to ask what is the next step towards immortality after moving the fire to the LDT? What does moving fire to LDT accomplish?

Thanks in advance!

What you seek not even the most skilled Masters know. Moving fire to LDT is only storing/building your Chi. Once you store /build chi you can move it though out your extrimities. message me and I will tell you who you need to talk with.

Edited by Mudryah

Actually I don't know what you mean. I have had many of the things that you've mentioned happen to me, but I have never felt the need to learn martial arts to protect myself. If you do that's fine, but for me learning about Taoism and Buddhism isn't about learning to defend myself, but rather learning to treat each and every person I meet with compassion.

I have met many people who wanted to be masters, they desired it and went out of their way to find students. They tried very hard to control those students as a means of feeding their own ego. What I have learned is that the true masters do not need to seek out students, their students come to them. They do not take care of their students needs, but rather teach their students to care for themselves. You have set a strange precedent, in that you will pay all this money, teach this person everything you have learned, and yet you seek nothing in exchange. I wonder what happens when the student differs in your opinion.

Let me put this bluntly, for the sake of compassion, you are not a master, nor are you behaving as a master, if you were you would know all this already. Be quiet and listen and perhaps those you see as impostors may show themselves in their true form.

By the way I'm not a master, unless you consider living life each day, breathing in the air and accepting my life for what it is, understanding the nature of the world, that within it there is neither beauty or ugliness, but rather what we choose to see, as some form of mastery, if so then I would be happy to teach you, if you wish to learn.

Aaron

I never said i was a master.

I was offering my help for sparring.

I know Taoist Masters and other teachers.

To know Buddha is to know compassion.

I live around poor folk. I have been poor myself. I am able to help others so why not do so. I see you people only talk online but what are you doing to help others in your community. I practice what I preach.

Also, I work at a Hotel so I can get rooms for free and I have friends that work for the airline industry so I get discounts.

All you need to do is just ask me. Test me. Grill me to get a feel for me. Words on a screen can not show you who I am. So I said you can call me.

Edited by Mudryah

Or online, period:-)

Anyway, the "felt-sense" read I get on this one is not pleasant (sorry crumpled-paper-toad dude! No offense meant, it's just how you read to me online, totally subjective, I know!)

I am only here to help. I have a brother that is in Iraq and he will be coming home soon. My mother is a nurse, my sister is a massage therapist. There are children being kiddnapped, women being raped, kids being bullied in school. I think someome should help them with defending themselves. I help raise money for a youth program wich I was apart of 15 years ago. There are needy people out there so I don't mind helpping. If you are blessed shouldn't you not share the blessing???

I am only here to help. I have a brother that is in Iraq and he will be coming home soon. My mother is a nurse, my sister is a massage therapist. There are children being kiddnapped, women being raped, kids being bullied in school. I think someome should help them with defending themselves. I help raise money for a youth program wich I was apart of 15 years ago. There are needy people out there so I don't mind helpping. If you are blessed shouldn't you not share the blessing???

Maybe if you hang around a bit, people may be more apt to trust you. Share some of what you know with us and join in the discussions and debates!

• Like 1

Think bigger then, helping just some people one by one online wont do much

I was only throwing the offer out there online. I work in my community but see there are others out there who are struggling that I can't reach. I am flying a young guy from NY that lives in the worst part of the ghetto in Bronx but he is the lightweight champion of the kung fu competition out there. His mom doesn't support him or his brother. So I will be teaching him how to deal with his anger and helping get a better job. I have friends in many places that do good. So the online thing was to reach out to those that I don't see in the streets.

If you made a video or website, that could reach even more people. Video would be cool because you only need to put forth a bit of effort one time and that effort can resonate exponentially through our inter-connected hive mind aka the internet:D

Unless you choose to own it and sell it of course.

Don't get me wrong though, I think it's great that you are offering free personal martial arts instruction to kids who may otherwise not have such an opportunity.