Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Stillness-Movement & Gift of the Tao Neigong, Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Clinical Applications London, England January 21-24, 2012

stillnessmovement-gift-of-the-tao-neigong-medical-qigong-taoist-medicine-clinical-applications-london-england-january-2124-2012-21584050.jpg

Event Title: Stillness Movement & Gift of the Tao Neigong with Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Clinical Applications

Event Date and Time: January 21-24, 2012

Overview: Join us January 21, 22 to learn the internal Neigong system of Stillness-Movement along with the Shamanic Shifting Neigong techniques of Gift of the Tao movements. In the optional clinical applications days January 23, 24 learn Qi projection techniques (wai qi liao fa) and Chinese Taoist Medicine therapeutic techniques for healing others.

Read more on Stillness Movement & Gift of the Tao Neigong with Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Clinical Applications

9114517_orig.jpg

Looking forward to this :D

Two days of Stillness-Movement neigong, and optional Medical qigong training with Michael and his senior students! B)

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 3

9114517_orig.jpg

Looking forward to this :D

Two days of Stillness-Movement neigong, and optional Medical qigong training with Michael and his senior students! B)

We will all have a great time! Looking forward to seeing you, M., P. & S., the others who have already been practicing, and meeting the new practitioners who will soon be doing Stillness-Movement & Gift of the Tao.

• Like 1

Awesome, really looking forward to this one.

Nice promo video too, lovely music.

Just a heads up, to maybe help Bums' save some pennies.

Anyone thinking of coming to this workshop you have until THURSDAY 1st DECEMBER before the 'early bird' cost changes and goes up to full price.

We still have places left.

Additionally, if you are thinking of coming but planning on registering later, please just drop us a quick e-mail at [email protected] and let us know, so we can calculate for numbers.

The Bum's have always been a good place of support for Yamu and his teachings, hope to see some new faces in January.

Best,

• Like 1

Hey all, was wondering if there is any preparation that would be useful for someone attending a workshop for the first time.

In particular I was thinking about the Gift of the Tao forms, I generally prefer to not have to think about remembering external moves so it's possible to pick up the energy and transmission more effectively.

Thanks.

Hey all, was wondering if there is any preparation that would be useful for someone attending a workshop for the first time.

In particular I was thinking about the Gift of the Tao forms, I generally prefer to not have to think about remembering external moves so it's possible to pick up the energy and transmission more effectively.

Thanks.

If you are new to Yamu's teachings. My simple recommendation is to work on simply allowing, being, presence, and listening. Empty vessel. Don't worry about the external forms or having to memorise anything. The more you can Be present, the more you will feel and understand of Gift of the Tao and anything else done. The more you have that, you may be surprised what the body "remembers" later on even if your head doesn't.

And don't worry about trying to swallow it all in one go : ) Yamu and some of his senior students are accessible after the fact if you have any queries, or go visit them again later on. In learning Gift of the Tao, while I could recall the different movements it took a while for me to sequence them properly, I took the advice of Kempomaster and in time it came together.

Best,

• Like 2

If you are new to Yamu's teachings. My simple recommendation is to work on simply allowing, being, presence, and listening. Empty vessel. Don't worry about the external forms or having to memorise anything. The more you can Be present, the more you will feel and understand of Gift of the Tao and anything else done. The more you have that, you may be surprised what the body "remembers" later on even if your head doesn't.

And don't worry about trying to swallow it all in one go : ) Yamu and some of his senior students are accessible after the fact if you have any queries, or go visit them again later on. In learning Gift of the Tao, while I could recall the different movements it took a while for me to sequence them properly, I took the advice of Kempomaster and in time it came together.

Best,

Sounds good thank you

Reposted with the kind permission of Rainbow Vein from her personal practice log :). Many thanks to Rainbow Vein and Surfing Buddha for sharing their experiences.

Still discerning information and absorbing experiences that I received from my recent weekend with Ya Mu and the stillness-movement vibrations.

I discern receipt of something deeper during this 4th workshop in my 1.5 years with stillness-movement. But I can't grasp it yet. More light? More love? More compassion? More ME?

The one message that crystallized without obfuscation: The search is over. No more searching is necessary.

Saturday:

The energy from Michael's Gift of the Tao shifting moves and the sitting meditations while receiving the lineage vibration...I was awash in the quietude of the condensing, compressing, deepening, distilling experiences. By the end of Saturday, my joints were mildly yet pervasively achey. The ache lasted into the rest of the long weekend. Fortunately, during this workshop, I did not experience excessive heat like I had in the past. A mild headache did persist, which Michael assisted in releiving by projecting his healing intent into my drink at dinner. :)

One highlight of Saturday was Kempomaster's healing on a sroke patient. The patient conveyed his experience of a megawatt light above him. Touching. I also did a healing on a Lyme Disease patient. Grateful to have had this experience. -_-

Sunday:

More movements, tree qigong, sequential activation, and one move that I had not done for a year: spirits circle walk. That movement really resonates with me. (Got undulation? ;))

Monday:

Healing applications in pairs/trios. I got some marked relief from my long standing left side blockages. (Thanks D!) Then, I applied "gentle smile vibration" on my patient. (Report from next day: "pain was gone.") Lastly, the Taoist Medicine treatment. My favorite healing application. 'Twas good. I seem to have put D to sleep, as is common with this technique. :)

Hey RV great review! It was so nice seeing Michael, you, and the rest of our fellow stillness-movers at the workshop. That workshop really helped me to "jumpstart" me back into the energy. I had been feeling out of place with my practice and it seemed to be getting harder and harder to maintain, but since the workshop my energy just seems to keep getting stronger and brighter :).

Those were both two very interesting healings that happened on Saturday. The healing kempomaster did was intense and was definitely the highest level healing I've ever witnessed. I was actually rooming with the older man who got treated by him and he said in his entire lifetime of energy work he's never experienced anything like that. He actually said that it was so intense that if he had been standing up when it happened he would have been blown down! Even when he was sitting you could see an intense force pressing down on him against the chair, simply amazing!

The healing you did after was also very interesting. Almost as soon as you started treating him his finger started repeatingly twitching and then soon his whole left shoulder was bouncing up and down. That definitely shows some good energetics on your part to get such strong reactions right away ^_^ .

Any seekers looking for the right energy system to pursue or are interested in the medical aspect of energy, I would seriously check out making a Stillness-movement workshop. Its the only system I've ever experienced where the practitioner can see such powerful results on their energy level and ability to manipulate energy in such a short period of time. Even Michael is amazed at the rate people excel in his system; I remember one man there who had gone to his first workshop with michael only last june. Michael said that his energy body was glowing so brilliantly and that people in China would have been amazed at the progress he had achieved in such a short people of time.

Peace,

SB

Reposted with the kind permission of Rainbow Vein from her personal practice log :). Many thanks to Rainbow Vein and Surfing Buddha for sharing their experiences.

Just a quick comment on the stroke patient mentioned above. Prior to Kempomaster's use of the stroke recovery technique, the person mentioned had much difficulty assimilating and expressing his thoughts; most of what he said was not understandable as it seemed to make no sense. The speech itself was unclear as well. He also, being paralyzed on one side, had no spatial perception of his limbs. After the medical qigong session, his ability to express himself totally changed - we could now understand his meaning and the clarity of the speech itself was much improved. He also said that, for the first time since the stroke he had regained the spatial perception of his limbs and was walking much better. Awesome! I honestly don't know how long a treatment he received, something like 15 minutes. This is a very advanced treatment method that is only taught when a person has reached a certain level as a practitioner.

• Like 3

Bad news.

Unfortunately due to insufficient numbers, the London workshop has been cancelled. Anyone who has already signed up should have gotten an email from Michael. If you have not, please email him directly. People who have already signed up can get a refund or put the money towards future training-their choice.

Bad news.

Unfortunately due to insufficient numbers, the London workshop has been cancelled. Anyone who has already signed up should have gotten an email from Michael. If you have not, please email him directly. People who have already signed up can get a refund or put the money towards future training-their choice.

This is unfortunate, as I have flights and hotel booked and prepaid.. I was a bit too optimistic I guess. So any alternative Qi activity in London at that time? Or someone to take me to the best ale houses? :D

Edited by Sonhoffman

Damn! Such a massive let down. It's funny I was talking to someone literally last night about going on the course, but hey, destiny is destiny.

Sign in to follow this