Sign in to follow this  
Informer

I am you in another universe.

The prospect of infinity coupled with quantum entanglement makes this a plausible scenario.

If this was proven to be true, how would you act or what would you do differently?

Edited by Informer

Perhaps I would love you/me unconditionally. :wub::)

Or in that universe your parents never met and you don't exist.

Or you exist in a different state entirely. If you have had the multidimensional reincarnation experience.

Perhaps I would love you/me unconditionally. :wub::)

Or you exist in a different state entirely. If you have had the multidimensional reincarnation experience.

Even if that was the case in one universe it doesn't negate the rest of them ;) Like the ones where I am you, the ones you are me, and the ones were we are each other. We can all be in the ones where we are each other, it could be considered multi-dimensional travel of sorts, and as complicated as that may sound, it is pretty simple.

Edited by Informer

I'd probably kill my mother and be able to get away with it. But then she'd come back and haunt me or something. Or she'd kill me and not get away with it. But in any of those cases either of us would end up dead. What I mean with this lovely example (not taken from this here universe because the killing thing is only metaphorical anyway and it also looks like in this one, I have a conscience and I'm also quite adverse to killing) is that I wonder if the actions create the multitudes of versions. I mean you can think anything you want, but until you actually act, what universe (or which?) is actually in play?

I'd probably kill my mother and be able to get away with it. But then she'd come back and haunt me or something. Or she'd kill me and not get away with it. But in any of those cases either of us would end up dead. What I mean with this lovely example (not taken from this here universe because the killing thing is only metaphorical anyway and it also looks like in this one, I have a conscience and I'm also quite adverse to killing) is that I wonder if the actions create the multitudes of versions. I mean you can think anything you want, but until you actually act, what universe (or which?) is actually in play?

It's whichever one you choose or have chosen. (you don't get mulligans) Just because you missed one route, it doesn't mean that another path won't lead to the same location.

If you look at it like this: Every choice that you make or have made is part of the path that leads you to where you are or are going. Everything time you decide to do something, you are choosing which universe you will perceive.

Edited by Informer

If you were your mother and killing your mother, you wouldn't be killing your mother now would you?

Unless your mother is killing herself the answer must be false. If your mother is killing herself metaphorically or literally then it would be true within the same context.

The perspective of killing you are currently taking, however you meant it, may not be the same in an alternate universe. It would subject to constructs from that particular perspective. Unless you have found to forgo the individual perspective, you will only have the one to look from. It isn't even really your perspective though, it is just the one being utilized.

Edited by Informer

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

And

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'"

wink.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

The prospect of infinity coupled with quantum entanglement makes this a plausible scenario.

If this was proven to be true, how would you act or what would you do differently?

This is (my) 11 year old mindful wanderings...

From my perspective this is a joke, something as obvious and plain as the nose on your face (or the blood in your body, for the nose impaired), and should come about quite easily with or without the quantum idea.

Rather, the quantum idea comes about from the ponderings of infinity. "Quantum" is just a redundant name applied to infinity by "science".

If this were proven to be true, what? It hasnt affected us in the past, and should bear no realistic effects thereafter. The psychological affects are merely psychosomatic... and inevitable thereafter.

How would it, then, affect us?

This is (my) 11 year old mindful wanderings...

From my perspective this is a joke, something as obvious and plain as the nose on your face (or the blood in your body, for the nose impaired), and should come about quite easily with or without the quantum idea.

Rather, the quantum idea comes about from the ponderings of infinity. "Quantum" is just a redundant name applied to infinity by "science".

If this were proven to be true, what? It hasnt affected us in the past, and should bear no realistic effects thereafter. The psychological affects are merely psychosomatic... and inevitable thereafter.

How would it, then, affect us?

It hasn't affected you as you don't know it to be true, the question is in regards to you knowing it to be true.

It hasn't affected you as you don't know it to be true, the question is in regards to you knowing it to be true.

The intuitive truth is all too obvious to the logical mind for me not to know it.

But i have also spent over a decade immersing myself within the thought and idea of infinite.

All Encompasing Infinitissimal Omniversal Unity.

It's all there, at all times. It cannot be any other way, lest should one ingredient of "infinite infinity" be removed, all ingredients would be removed, and we could not be having this discussion at all.

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

The intuitive truth is all too obvious to the logical mind for me not to know it.

But i have also spent over a decade immersing myself within the thought and idea of infinite.

All Encompasing Infinitissimal Omniversal Unity.

It's all there, at all times. It cannot be any other way, lest should one ingredient of "infinite infinity" be removed, all ingredients would be removed, and we could not be having this discussion at all.

Clever! :) Other than calling quantum entanglement; "redundant name applied to infinity by "science".", IMO.

Clever! smile.gif Other than calling quantum entanglement; "redundant name applied to infinity by "science".", IMO.

It's not supposed to be clever, but literal.

Infinity is innumerable.

Quantity is a factor of measurement.

Calling "the infinite" something like "quantum" is arbitrarily redundant. Plain and simple, you cannot quantify the infinite.

If it is not redundant, then please share with me something that might be more convincing that what i have presented here.

It's not supposed to be clever, but literal.

Infinity is innumerable.

Quantity is a factor of measurement.

Calling "the infinite" something like "quantum" is arbitrarily redundant. Plain and simple, you cannot quantify the infinite.

If it is not redundant, then please share with me something that might be more convincing that what i have presented here.

Rofl, ok.

Where did I call: ""the infinite" something like "quantum""? That must have been when I was you.

Rofl, ok.

Where did I call: ""the infinite" something like "quantum""? That must have been when I was you.

Hey, that's my line!

alternate ending: Yeah, but you're talking about it in the wrong universe.

Alternate alternate ending: Yeah but you're talki- HOLY SHIT BLACK HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

P.S. You, in this universe, didnt call it that, and to my knowledge neither has science, officially, compared quantum to infinitessimal, however, it is an almost obvious comparison-conclusion.

:o

Yes, I reckon it's probable! Now don't go using this-universe opinions to applying them to other-verses just because you have them in this-here universe:-)

Yes, I reckon it's probable! Now don't go using this-universe opinions to applying them to other-verses just because you have them in this-here universe:-)

This is the only verse that matters unless you some how become versed.

Right, and ain't that the point? (of practice:-))

@HJNT i think that being 11 forever is awesome for science and all kinds of stuff:-)

I was going to do a post about the outer changes of dreaming. I thought about it. Then I thought that people wouldn't go for it. Too childish to dream (or weird, or insane:-)) and yet, there it is:-)

I think there's a reason for ceremonies for adulthood. I think they change the nature of one's dreams. The dreams were pretty much same old same old, just their portent is different. As a child, not to much effect. As an adult, effective, unless recognized. So now there are people who claim to not dream, nor remember their dreams. But jeez, anyone who has woken up with a rememberance and has not carried that for even 5 minutes into their waking state...must be a siddha.

Sign in to follow this