DalTheJigsaw123

A Day Made of Glass... Made possible by Corning.

Watch "A Day Made of Glass" and take a look at Corning's vision for the future with specialty glass at the heart of it.

Learn more about Corning at corning.com. Search for career opportunities at corning.com/careers.

• Like 2

Looks like a nightmare to me...

Imagine the resources required, the Inability to escape advertising, Hack attacks taking over your car or worse, and the very real possibility for the tech to be used for constant surveillance...

To me that would be the beginning of a new dark age...

I hope we instead scale back to small ecovillages, with shared [high Tech] resources...

• Like 3

Looks like a nightmare to me...

Imagine the resources required, the Inability to escape advertising, Hack attacks taking over your car or worse, and the very real possibility for the tech to be used for constant surveillance...

To me that would be the beginning of a new dark age...

I hope we instead scale back to small ecovillages, with shared [high Tech] resources...

I agree, though I wouldn't mind a little of the corning tech in my village.

• Like 1

I agree, though I wouldn't mind a little of the corning tech in my village.

I am not anti tech, and want some of it as well :D

I just think that things that use unobtainium [lol, and other super rare elements] and that are Incredibly resource intensive to produce, should be shared community Items...

And planned obsolescence should be utterly banned in all country's as a crime against the environment and humanity...

• Like 1