konchog uma

Mountain Rose Herbs

I just found this site for herbs and it is the best quality/price ratio i have found.

http://mountainroseherbs.com

i just ordered 8 ounces organic Fo Ti for $6.25 (its 25.50 per lb at the co-op)

and 8 ounces of pau d'arco for $3.00. Thats nutty, again its more than twice that price at the co-op.

also got some reishi slices.. good price too although the co-op doesn't carry those

all organic/wild sourced, nice clean site, it made me really happy to discover so i thought i would pass it on. check it out!

Edited by anamatva

Hey cool!

Since your mentioning suppliment stuff for cheap, I get Spirulina and Maca powder SUPER cheap from nutsonline.com. They are each about $10 per pound. They taste soooo good mixed together too :-)

I'll have the check out this place too since nutsonline.com doesn't really carry herbs.

Hey cool!

Since your mentioning suppliment stuff for cheap, I get Spirulina and Maca powder SUPER cheap from nutsonline.com. They are each about $10 per pound. They taste soooo good mixed together too :-)

I'll have the check out this place too since nutsonline.com doesn't really carry herbs.

a pound of spirulina sounds awesome! hahahah i have never used maca powder i have to look it up

well it was 20/lb on the site i found, but it sounds great!

mountain rose herbs = 10.50/lb!

I just bought a big bag of goji berries for $5 from a local ethnic grocery store.  You get away from those who label items as exotic super foods and you can find some really good deals.