Audiohealing

Healing the kidneys.

Good news everyone!

I had my scans done today and my kidney, liver and bladder are 100% healthy! I'm not experiencing anymore pain either!

All I did was up my qigong frequency to 4x a day, started doing dantien breathing and drank a ton of water and cranberry juice.

Booyah!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good for you man.

John

Gerard thank you for that article, it was very informative, on a mental meditative level

i especially enjoyed the reflexology chart - i look at those whenever i can

on a more physical level, in the body, i am curious if there are any specific techniques or motions which produce a healthy way of walking that can be sustained over long distances

...i suppose i should just make a new thread about this

indeed i think i shall

thanks again Gerard, i welcome any input you will have for the new thread, and i hope i haven't taken this one too far off course : P

~

Just see this thread today.

:D Congratulate to you for the good news. :D

Good news everyone!

I had my scans done today and my kidney, liver and bladder are 100% healthy! I'm not experiencing anymore pain either!

All I did was up my qigong frequency to 4x a day, started doing dantien breathing and drank a ton of water and cranberry juice.

Hi, Shawn. How are you .

Happy Christmas to you and your family in advance !

Following is the free readings for the "tree balancing". If anyone need help, please feel free to let them know. Hope everyone keep happy and healthy !

TREE BALANCING ARTS

(Ping Heng Gong 平衡功)

History and theory

Balancing Arts are traditional excises of Taoism moving arts. They had been kept in secret by Taoist qigong masters for centuries and was introduced to the public recently by Wang Liping, one of the most powerful Taoist master at our time. Master Wang had been trained by three Taoist masters in Lao Mountain in Shandong Province, China since his childhood and began to serve the public in 1980s. Balancing Arts have been proved to be a very effective way of improving our internal qi, external qi and healing power.

.......... for more detail, please visit our website: http://laoziacademy.us/method3.htm

Master Wang taught people doing tree balancing arts.

method3_clip_image002.jpg

Five trees and five organs, five elements and five colors

Ancient qigong masters found that different trees contain different color elements. For example, pine tree have green element; willow trees have yellow element; poplar trees have white element; cypress trees have black element and apple trees or phoenix trees have red element. In the theory of Five Elements, pine tree belong to wood element, apple tree and phoenix tree belong to fire element, willow tree belong to earth element, poplar tree belong to gold element and cypress tree belong to water element. In our body, liver is wood element. Heart is fire element. Spleen is earth element. Lungs are gold element.

Kidneys are water element. The relations of the five elements are as these: Wood generates fire; fire generates earth; earth generate gold; gold generates water and water generates wood. This is called generating cycle. There also exists a destroying cycle, it is as this: wood destroys earth; earth destroys water; water destroys fire; fire destroys gold and gold destroys wood.

The illustration and table can help you to understand and remember the relations of The Five Elements. Knowing this, you will know which trees you need to exchange your qi with according to your health situation.

Basically, practicing the balancing arts against:

- Pine trees will help to improve your liver function

- Apple trees or phoenix trees will improve your heart function

- Willow trees will improve your spleen function

- Poplar trees will improve your lung function

- Cypress trees will improve your kidney function.

Hi Audiohealing

Master Wang's class teaches organ techniques and using tree energy to boost the healing process. I went in the spring and have had some great results.

Also you might want to talk to Dr Kathy Li or her husband Dr Sun they are very nice.

Hope you feel better

Shawn

Edited by kathyli

Good news everyone!

Audio,

Which forms do you practice? Also, you practice 4x a day, is that 20-30 mins a practice?

I'm doing part 4 of the FPCK series. It is one 10-minute long form. So x4 its around 45min total.

Thanks all!

Audio,

Which forms do you practice? Also, you practice 4x a day, is that 20-30 mins a practice?

Edited by Audiohealing

Interesting - how do the psoas relate to the kidneys?

The psoas is related to the fight/flight survival mechanism, so if your kidneys are overstressed and you are pumping out a lot of adrenaline you will be in fight/flight a lot so your psoas will be tense ready to run to escape danger, so by relaxing it you break the feedback mechanism.

• Like 2

Absolutely! Explore the psoas-diaphragm connection to center the breath - eventually it will get deep enough that you can almost forget about your diaphragm and just focus on the psoas ;) The manifold-wave that propagates upward and forward along the diaphragm by the initiating action being well connected to the psoas allows one to more fully relax the foramina of the diaphragm; structures relaxed include the aorta, esophagus, vagus nerve; combine with that a very good release and relaxation of the air passageways and sinuses so that none of it is buffering your breath - only breath with the diaphragm, psoas - and that will very effectively serve to "lower the constituent noise" from the related structures and their downstream energies.

breathing like that is how you are able to hold a feather in front of your nose and not move it and still have continuous breath ;)

it helps open the heart also, if you missed that from the garbledy gook above :lol: with the diaphragm light and relaxed, the pericardium is relaxed, the heart bouyant :) this also indirectly helps the kidneys, too.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Audiohealing, I've handled a lot of people who have kidney problems in my healing service. Especially cases of people who are doing dialysis.

From my experience and research, believe it or not, criticisms play an important role in the development of kidney diseases. Although, I am not assuming that you criticize all the time. Thoughts is a big factor in diseases in our body even more so than food(case to case basis). That is why conscious control of thoughts through meditation is practiced to be able to consciously control the thoughts and not run uncontrollable.

Lots of water is usually prescribed in cleansing the body (a glass of water every 2 hours) and some breathing methods to increase the prana in the body. The body heals itself naturally if given the time and energy. Sometimes, it needs a little boost of energy to heal itself that is why some of my patients I tell them to do breath work atleast twice a day to help the body heal.

Regards,

SY

i am curious if there are any specific techniques or motions which produce a healthy way of walking that can be sustained over long distances

Not a problem. You can try walking in a circle around trees that correspond each with one of the five phases.

For example:

Willow, cypress...Water

Pine, fir...Wood

Eucalyptus, oak...Fire

Yew, ebony...Earth

Birch, cottonwood...Metal

No need to walk the circle like in a formal Baguazhang style. Just walk like this:

And no need to do anything with the arms, you can keep them by your sides. You can also increase the size of the circle according to your needs.

Edited by Gerard

Kid3 acupuncture point...something to look into.

Nourishes kidney yin and clears deficiency heat, tonifies kidney yang, anchors the qi and benefits the lung, strengthens the lumbar spine

Hey guys,

I guess it's not so important how things got this way but I believe my kidneys are either diseased or failing on me, then again it might not be as bad as I'm imagining it. I'm only going to be able to see a urologist on the 29th.

I wanted to know in the meantime if there are any energetic practices or foods/herbs I can do/eat in the meantime to help them recover.

He Shou Wu

I personally recommend it. Take 3000mg per day

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=542

Suggest you use it for at least 6 months without interruption. As He Shou Wu also rejunvenates the thymus gland, oxytocin rushes may become common.

Edited by Vmarco

He Shou Wu

I personally recommend it. Take 3000mg per day

Suggest you use it for at least 6 months without interruption. As He Shou Wu also rejunvenates the thymus gland, oxytocin rushes may become common.

hahah i got my brown hair back from grey with he shou wu.. it was just salt n pepper tho, now just pepper!

its AKA "fo-ti" and you can get half a pound of cured root for less than $7 from rose mountain herbs.. i don't know what they have for suppliments, but they are %100 certified organic.

some people recommend not using he shou wu longterm, so do some research before you take it for 6 months.

the main chinese kidney herb is rheumannia (which was an ingredient in Lee Cheung Yen's "spring wine"), it is also pretty inexpensive. Dandelion leaves and rhubarb root are recommended as well. both are also available cheaply.

I recommend adaptogens like eleuthero, ginseng, reishi mushrooms, maybe ashwagandha (thats another one cautioned against for longterm use tho) as well for general healing.

royal jelly.

boiled red cherry with it's water.

celery with leaves and seeds.

mulberry leaf tea.

juice fasting on ice berg lettuce and coconut water.

self massage, acupuncture and qigong healing.

Edited by Desert Eagle