Cameron

Michael Winn's Response To Sean Denty On Ht

I don't study any of that material. Though, I prefer discussion on the pros and cons of systems rather than entertainment value speech.

My buddy Matt attended a level 1 and 2 seminar in a system he thought looked interesting, about a month later he was seeing spirits and having crazy energy sensations. I suppose it depends on how much work you put in, and for some it must take years...

any update on this topic? I notice having read through the entire thread that Sean D has edited some post 4 odd years later

I never meet this man, but he visit Greece for one week when Kostas live in Dubai. He never meet Kostas. Some student tell him he is here with wife and baby and Kostas fell sorry and say send him to friend in US, ask him show meditation. After, is Sean everywhere represent Mo Pai say he is Kostas student - Kostas don't even remember the name. Then Kostas leave Mo Pai and Sean is David Vredesi vice-president or something. Anyway, Sean want to make name for himself and he manage to do this, good or bad, I don't know, up to him.