Sign in to follow this  
ATMA

The Indescribable Trooth

It seems the way cannot be put into words.

It may be too vast. Is this truth if it is words?

When they tell you things like clear your mind, let thoughts come on don't judge upon them, you think

you understand what they are telling you but you are wrong. They are only using words as best they can

to give you a general idea. Once you experience the true way you realize this but are still unable to communicate it

even by your own mind to your own mind. It's a kind of sensing. Not faith.

Truth and faith are antibacterial agents incapable of mixing.

You may wonder... Is this wall scalable or is it ethereal in the deepest sense.

Faith is false.

The reason why truth cannot be spoken into being remains a mystery.

It's truly exciting, no?

All very well Aaron. Howevs, while to a man (a person, really) that's possibly obvious. Self-evident even. To others it may a) not be b ) what they've been told their whole lives. So, in other words, everyone and every culture knows the extent to which their conveying (sp?) of life and meaning of life is both wrong and misleading but they still do/did it anyway. One wonders why?? Anyway, IMO, inside culture itself is a context for anyone who actually realises what's going on. Tadaaa = religion and esoteric/exoteric practices. Neither will get anyone anywhere. Although I figure that people with "higher" esoteric understanding get assimilated into cultural power structures more frequently.

"I can't believe I'm so egotistical that I believe that the universe wouldn't exist if I wasn't here to perceive it"

Aaron

Hehehe. Y'all already know what I think.

Sign in to follow this