Marius Tudor

Hello everyone!

Well , what can I say , my name is Marius and I am new in this forum.I am interested genuinely in the development of the body and mind.Thereby, I came here in order to find some answers.

My first problem that I would like to adress to the fellow forum users is about the mind itself.How can I live more in the "present" and not to be distracted 24/7 from the real "problems"? Why do I always think 100 times about a future situation that happens other way that I have expected? I also wish to be more motivated , to react faster in any kind of situation (mostly social).I am also concerned of how other people think of me, but I never get to gain other people's respect.But maybe the most important issue is that I have many goals to achieve such as having a great physical condition, and getting into a good college.Since I was young I were told that I have/had good potential.I grew well till now ( I am 18 btw) but at a moment I slipped.My marks got somehow worse in this final year of school which is crucial for my college admission.For instance at the IELTS exam (english test) I got only a 7.5 mark but I know that I could have done far more better and I've also failed at my drivers license exam because of emotions and lack of preparation.I genuinely believe that the only solution to fix my problems is just work/training hard, and the only thing to do so is to set my mind.Thank you for your time and excuse me for my bad english.

ps I want to learn about chi and that emotional content that people speak about! Cheers!

Edited by Marius Tudor

Slow doooooown

you need to do empty mind meditation

whenever you have a lot of stuff doing on, you have a storm at sea in your mind

your boat will sink like that, stop all thoughts and let all the problems go at you one at a time

after meditation, the sea is calm and you can go around each wave individually

Sit in half-lotus, relax, get comfortable and don't think :lol:

Just forget about thinking for a while and observe

Don't focus on anything, at first you will start thinking random things and might hear things but ignore all that and just sit there until every moment seems new and everything becomes very interesting after meditation

Why do I always think 100 times about a future situation that happens other way that I have expected?

AHA ... You're too betting on horseraces ... welcome :lol:

ps I want to learn about chi and that emotional content that people speak about! Cheers!

They didn't seem to get it when I posted this in the "what is spirit?" topic.

Maybe you will get

what it is...

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

They didn't seem to get it when I posted this in the "what is spirit?" topic.

Maybe you will get

what it is...

I will check that topic...Btw I got your idea....YOU GOT TO HAVE SOUL, but I barely have right now :S

Edited by Marius Tudor