Sign in to follow this  
Lucky7Strikes

Kunlun Level 2

Has anyone finished the Kunlun Level 2 all the way to 36 repetitions? If you have, can you share your experiences?

Also, for people who do practice it, do you lock your knees as you breathe in and straighten the body as you point the sword fingers to the side? I remember from a seminar that you are not supposed to lock your joints at any time, but from how I've been practicing it, I've always locked the knees, not severely but so that the legs are straight.

I gave all my books away so these little details bug me when I practice. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Yes, for this practice I was taught to lock the knees at that point.

Ah ok, thanks.

I've also found that reverse breathing seems to be the more natural way to practice.

I practiced level 2 intensely for about 4 months years ago but couldn't get passed the 18-24 mark. I noticed I was forcing my body, but the depth of the bliss vibration was incredible. I could feel my spine vibrating after practice and all in all without proper grounding and mental firmness I knew I couldn't push myself any more.

I am thinking about restarting it, although I've heard Max does not include it in his system anymore. This time I'll probably take it much easier.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

My teachers never emphasized it or said it was needed. So I don't practice it.

It would be interesting to hear of the experiences of anyone who does it.

Sign in to follow this