Here is John Anthony West's amazing 8 part series Magical Egypt. Exploring the true knowledge of, history of, origin of, and historical importance of, the ancient religion of ancient Egypt. What some people have called the Egyptian Mystery school. It is incredible how advanced their knowledge was, in many instances surpassing modern science’s knowledge or abilities. This is quite a contrast from today, where some people often think of religious knowledge as being inferior to scientific knowledge.

Many people have wrote about, speculated about, or tried to revive the ancient Egyptian Mystery religion, and many people wish they had the knowledge of the ancient Egyptian Mysteries, but this is the best source I know of where it has been studied by an independent egyptologist, based on archaeology, science, and facts.

Magical Egypt

Episode 1- The Invisible Science

Episode 2- The Old Kingdom and the Older Kingdom Still

Episode 3- Descent

Episode 4- The Temple in Man

Episode 5- Navigating the Afterlife

Episode 6- Legacy

Episode 7- Illumination

Episode 8- Cosmology

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing, I burned the series to a couple dvd's; excited to watch!

That's a great idea, it would be cool to watch on a tv screen.

What did you think of it?

What did you think of it?

Great series so far! Definitely long so I haven't had the time to finish yet; will most likely get to "Legacy" tonight. Very interesting stuff, I really enjoy the way he lays it all out for you. "Navigating the Afterlife" was by far the best in my opinion, gives the viewer a lot to ponder. Thanks again for sharing!

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. Seems to be getting good reviews from folks here too, I'll have to make some time to watch it!

Great series so far! Definitely long so I haven't had the time to finish yet; will most likely get to "Legacy" tonight. Very interesting stuff, I really enjoy the way he lays it all out for you. "Navigating the Afterlife" was by far the best in my opinion, gives the viewer a lot to ponder. Thanks again for sharing!

Yeah it even connected to DMT research in Navigating the Afterlife.