Pietro

Rebuilding Tooth Enamel And Other Miracles, Question On.

So I went to the dentist, after about 10 years, and 3 different diets. I went after having lost some of my fillings about 4 years ago by drinking remineralizing tea. I have a devitalized tooth which I wanted to take off as I understand can be the placeholder for many anaerobic bacteria. And many fillings of amalgam from my pre-meditation time. But the actual reason why I decided to go back to see a dentist was another.

3 months ago I have started to eat back some white bread, mainly out of stress. After some time my open tooth (the one which had no filling anymore) started to be VERY painful. In the middle of the night I treated it with butter and honey. Made my remineralizing tea, and the pain went away. But it kept me hostage. Every time I would eat something bad I would feel pain. I had to become 100%v raw foodist, and start a serious regime of oil pulling.

Things seemed to have been solved until a month ago. AT that point I bought a water pik and started to use it to clean my teeth. In particular I wanted to take off the placque that was now big and dirty. I don't brush teeth. I stopped a decade ago when I realised it was not helping at all (in fact it was hindering). So the water pik suceeded in taking away the plaque and make my teeth shine. But it went so strong on the open tooth that it started harming again. SO I started doing oil pulling immediatly after.

To cut a long story short, at some point I realised that also the teeth near the one with an open filling had a big cavity. This one is new. Realising that the reason was mainly in the acitidty of the mouth I started taking a bit of sodium bicarbonate. Especially after my raw meat.

So I went to the dentist and I let her look at my teeth, and I did an X ray.

I will not spend too much to describe her expression when I explained her why was I not brushing, and all the things -sodium bicarbonate, tea, sunflower oil, butter and honey, cod liver oil, water pic- I was doing for my teeth. It was quite funny!

The good news is that the upper part is all good. She was amazed. The lower part is instead falling to pieces. The tooth which hold the bridge has a big cavity, hidden. And I suspect there is worse in the bridge itself.

Another filling has a big cavity inside, but the worse are the two teath where the filling went off. One of them is dead, and the other is dying. This brings us to discover that teeth can die even without big pain.

BTW, did I told you about the phone call:

-Hello can I speak with the dentist?

-I am a doctor too.

-I have a tooth that is probably dying, so I would like to come and have an x-ray.

-ok, do you have much pain.

-it's ok, I treat it?

-so you have only little pain?

-No, when it arrives is intense, but I use sunflower oil as a washing to stop the pain.

silence

SO here are the questions.

According to this dentist it is not possible to grow enemel when there have been a cavity. That is if there is a hole in the tooth, then inside you cannot coat it back with enamel, so either you put a filling or the tooth will eventually fall off. I have more trust in human possibilities.

1)Have anyone found any method to get enamel inside a clean cavity?

2) I would like not to have the second tooth die, if it's still alive. I don't think she can do much for it. What would you do? What I am thinking of doing is to add a juice of cabbage to my morning juices, to fight infections. But that's probably not enough.

3) One of the tooth is really into pieces. The infection is on the other side of the nerve (i.e. under), which she sais is an indication that the nerve is dead. Anyone into ressurection those days?

4) What about all those talking about regrowing the nerves. Anyone tried it? Does it work? Also for teeth?

And of course the truly cool thing would be to convince the body to regrow a new set of tooth from below the gums and just get the old one out. But this sounds a bit tricky. :)

Many thanks,

Pietro

And of course the truly cool thing would be to convince the body to regrow a new set of tooth from below the gums and just get the old one out. But this sounds a bit tricky. :)

Many thanks,

Pietro

Pietro, I actually do understand your concerns. I went to get a cavity filled once and the dentist was drilling for a long time. He said, "btw, I started a root canal". I was so upset that he didn't consult with me first before killing the tooth. I was actually quite depressed over the whole thing. I didn't like the idea of a 'dead' tooth, and having chemicals in my mouth, and damage to a nerve that might be connected to an organ (yikes!)

etc. etc.

But I think you're at the point of no return. Let the dentist do what she has to do to fix your teeth and stop self medicating. I see you have some ideas of cause and effect, but the truth is the stuff you're doing is NOT working and you're getting cavities. Whatever effect dental work has on your overall wellbeing is in reality extremely minor in the whole scheme of things. So just take the plunge and get it over with.

T

Hi Pietro,

I've seen many people save teeth with good homeopathic treatment, and I've staved off many problems that way myself. But sometimes surgical intervention does become necessary (as in dental procedures). Here we have what's called "biological dentistry", which is a more holistic approach than the usual, although it's not always easy to find dentists who work that way.

I would use the homeopathic remedy Hekla Lava to help the body repair teeth, Pyrogenium for infection, Hypericum for nerve repair, best under the care of a good homeopath. Also tissue salts to help absorb minerals.

BTW, root canal treatment doesn't kill the tooth; the tooth still has blood supply. Taking out the root certainly sets up a focus of infection and isn't good for the body, so it's best to avoid it if possible.

Take care,

Karen

Edited by karen

Hi Pietro,

I've seen many people save teeth with good homeopathic treatment, and I've staved off many problems that way myself. But sometimes surgical intervention does become necessary (as in dental procedures). Here we have what's called "biological dentistry", which is a more holistic approach than the usual, although it's not always easy to find dentists who work that way.

I would use the homeopathic remedy Hekla Lava to help the body repair teeth, Pyrogenium for infection, Hypericum for nerve repair, best under the care of a good homeopath. Also tissue salts to help absorb minerals.

BTW, root canal treatment doesn't kill the tooth; the tooth still has blood supply. Taking out the root certainly sets up a focus of infection and isn't good for the body, so it's best to avoid it if possible.

Take care,

Karen

Hello Karen,

thanks for your help.

I have never done Homeopatic remedy, but it did save my mother life, so I know a bit of it. In particular I know how important is it to find a good doctor that can find 'your' medicine. I think here in Germany, not speaking the language is quite improbable that I might find one.

Very interesting what you say about how the canal treatment does not kill the tooth. I do feel that both the teeth (the dead and the semi dead) actually do have blood supply. During meditation they feel alive. Differently from how it feels the bridge for example. A piece of dark material I really want to get out of my system asap. So it probably would make sense to keep it that way. Hmmm...

Pietro

Pietro, I actually do understand your concerns. I went to get a cavity filled once and the dentist was drilling for a long time. He said, "btw, I started a root canal". I was so upset that he didn't consult with me first before killing the tooth. I was actually quite depressed over the whole thing. I didn't like the idea of a 'dead' tooth, and having chemicals in my mouth, and damage to a nerve that might be connected to an organ (yikes!)

etc. etc.

But I think you're at the point of no return. Let the dentist do what she has to do to fix your teeth and stop self medicating. I see you have some ideas of cause and effect, but the truth is the stuff you're doing is NOT working and you're getting cavities. Whatever effect dental work has on your overall wellbeing is in reality extremely minor in the whole scheme of things. So just take the plunge and get it over with.

T

Yes, I was in England one time and the dentist took off a filling that I think was perfectly ok. I later learned that they only get paid if they do some work, so they always try to get some work done even if it is not necessary. Terrible system! Never go to England if you can go somwhere else

Getting to the point. The dentist would take off the tooth and either leave the hole or put another bridge. Now bridges are really bad for the health so I'd rather have a hole. But still why? If the tooth is lost than why not keeping it there? If it's a matter of infection I can deal with it. I know how to treat infection. In fact I really know how to treat infection.

If the dentist would put a filling that's another time something extraneous in my mouth. I don't want something extraneous in my mouth. I'd rather have a hole.

Also the dentist suggest what she has learned (she is a holistic biodynamic dentist, btw, I think she extracts only when the moon is right). But do the patients of dentist have no cavities? She would have to drill, drill more. Probably kill, and then put a filling. Then I would get a cavity behind the filling. Sorry, no this whole system is wrong. I'd rather keep what's alive in its natural state. Alive pulp has blood supply, auto immunity, and qi. Ceramic, amalgam, mercury, gold have nothing of all this. And in the morning I feel the heat in the mouth of the electrolisis between the various parts of the fake teeth. Off, off!

In particular I know how important is it to find a good doctor that can find 'your' medicine. I think here in Germany, not speaking the language is quite improbable that I might find one.

Hi Pietro,

I would get treated by the Hahnemann Clinic for Heilkunst, no matter where in the world I was living. They're based in Ottawa, Canada, but work with people anywhere, by phone consult.

The system they use is called Heilkunst, which is the complete system of medicine that Dr. Hahnemann taught, which includes homeopathy but goes well beyond. It's not just a matter of finding the single right remedy for a person, which classical homeopaths can sometimes take years to find, and then that's often not as effective as expected. Heilkunst treats disease directly, based on principles of natural law that Hahnemann described clearly, yet have not been dug out of his writings until recently.

The HCH has a lot of experience treating dental problems (for one thing) and avoiding standard dental treatment in many cases. The practitioners there speak many languages, too :)

Best,

Karen

Pietro,

It's awesome that you have a progressive dentist on your team!! All I know is that one pubmed extract that shows that dental recalcification happens in dogs and humans, but it didn't make any claims about filling in cavities. I have found that my alternative tooth care strategy has rendered my teeth too sensitive. A few weeks of fluoride rinsing has fixed the issue.

I would email Dr. Gerard Judd, a well known alternative dentist. Dr Judd is at [email protected]

Good luck!

Yoda

All I know is that one pubmed extract that shows that dental recalcification happens in dogs and humans, but it didn't make any claims about filling in cavities.

That kind of research doesn't recognize the generative power of the life force, so they know of nothing that can tweak it.

I'm sure there are better ways to treat sensitive teeth than using industrial waste (fluoride) to mask the problem and weaken teeth in the long run. There may be other reasons for the sensitivity - exposure to chlorine, for example.

-Karen

Thanks Karen, thanks Yoda.

I shall investigate the clinic. You would also suggest them above AV? Since is already a few years that I am in a 90% to 100% primal diet I probably should ask his take on this.

I just order Dr Judd book via used books in amazon. I hope it doesn't arrive too late. Unfortunately paypal.italy does not let me pey fr something and have it delivered in a different nation. stupid extra security.

It seems that if there is someone who would know how to rebuild enamel that would be him. I also want now to go back to the dentist soon to look back at the x-rays to see what is the state of the enamel. in the rest of the mouth.

I am surprised of your super sensitivity issue. Are you taking the magic remineralizing tea? When 4 years ago I had fillings falling off I had a bit of sensitivity, but only for a few days. Then it ended.

Pietro,

Dr. Weston Price's work is something you might want to look at. He studied native peoples and their teeth, and found several things that really helped cure his patients of their cavities.

Here are the things that help get rid of my tooth problems:

1. Coconut oil plus something with minerals, like dulse (seaweed), or liver

2. green veggies and seaweeds alone will work, although probably better with some liver or coconut oil

3. no white flour, white sugar, or suspect vegetable oils like safflower, cottonseed, canola, or non-virgin oils of any kind

4. eat shellfish

5. Be very careful about your grains. They must be prepared properly. Fermented, whole grain, etc.

6. eat your food lightly cooked, or raw

7. Stay away from sweet foods/carbs. Eat them in great moderation. Stick with coconut oil, shellfish, greens, seaweeds, and liver or other organs.

Pietro,

Dr. Weston Price's work is something you might want to look at. He studied native peoples and their teeth, and found several things that really helped cure his patients of their cavities.

Here are the things that help get rid of my tooth problems:

1. Coconut oil plus something with minerals, like dulse (seaweed), or liver

2. green veggies and seaweeds alone will work, although probably better with some liver or coconut oil

3. no white flour, white sugar, or suspect vegetable oils like safflower, cottonseed, canola, or non-virgin oils of any kind

4. eat shellfish

5. Be very careful about your grains. They must be prepared properly. Fermented, whole grain, etc.

6. eat your food lightly cooked, or raw

7. Stay away from sweet foods/carbs. Eat them in great moderation. Stick with coconut oil, shellfish, greens, seaweeds, and liver or other organs.

Hello Agharta,

thanks.

Nutrition and Physical degeneration is sitting on my desk right now. And I am reading an italian book downloaded from internet about the work from Price on devitalized teeth, and subsequent confirmatory work. That's where I took the information that I have to get rid of the devitalized tooth.

I eat no sugar or white bread and eat everything raw. As I said above I am on primal diet from Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

I don't unfortunately eat shell fish. Would it be safe in the middle of germany, and raw? Hmm.

The tea that I take to remineralise the teath is made also from seaweeds: kombu.

Probably after making the tea I should eat the kombu and not throwing it away.

I have recently started taking some cod liver oil to replenish my vitamin D. That should help. But I also can get raw liver if I need it. There is a good bio shop just next to the office.

But some time I do take some pressed oat with raw unpasteurized milk. It's not fermented. Can you ferment, sprout a grain? I never did it. Please tell me more if you know.

Regards,

Pietro

Edited by Pietro

Hi Pietro,

There are 3 things i'm doing for my teeth:

- diet: lots of seaweed, raw salads plus the suplements of G5 silica.

-brushing: my own brew of raw virgine olive and cocanut oils, tee tree oil, G5 silica gel.

-massage: I use Novasonic massager that produces low frequency sound waves to massage the gums and the teeth to promote regeneration and hopefully re-growth as was shown in research HERE.

Hope that helps,

M.

Hi Pietro,

There are 3 things i'm doing for my teeth:

- diet: lots of seaweed, raw salads plus the suplements of G5 silica.

-brushing: my own brew of raw virgine olive and cocanut oils, tee tree oil, G5 silica gel.

-massage: I use Novasonic massager that produces low frequency sound waves to massage the gums and the teeth to promote regeneration and hopefully re-growth as was shown in research HERE.

Hope that helps,

M.

Hi Max, very interesting.

I assume you still haven't had any actual result yet, right?

How long is it that you are using this ultrasound machine?

My only doubts would be that I am not sure the Novasonic gives the 'right' ultrasounds. I would probably trust more if the actual scientists who discovered it made the tool. After all there are many frequencies that are all ultrasounds. And if you get the wrong frequencise, and a tusk or an eye starts to grow in your mouth, what are you going to do? ;)

It seems that for now it is not possible to buy Novasonic from Europe. And the European website novasonic.dk is down. So I might need to wait until someone I know goes to the US. In any case please keep us informed of the effects.

DO you cook the seeweeds?

Cheers,

Pietro

P.S. what is G5? Pentium 5 Mac?

And if you get the wrong frequencise, and a tusk or an eye starts to grow in your mouth, what are you going to do?

I'd go work in the circus! ^_^

I've been using tooth soap for the last 4 days, and it has really been great for my teeth. I recommend it highly.

>I don't unfortunately eat shell fish. Would it be safe in the middle of germany, and raw?

I would steam any oysters, mussels, or clams. Crab or shrimp should be all right raw.

>I have recently started taking some cod liver oil to replenish my vitamin D. That should help. But I also can get raw liver if I need it. There is a good bio shop just next to the office.

I would cut out the raw muscle meat and stick with raw organ meats like liver, brains, etc. Muscle rarely has anywhere near the same nutrition. Make sure you get the meats from healthy animals.

>But some time I do take some pressed oat with raw unpasteurized milk. It's not fermented.

According to what I've read, oats don't really need fermentation, although you can soak them overnight. Most oats, though, aren't raw, according to what I've read. I would go very easy on the grains if I were you. Eat some raw honey, raw fruit, or raw dairy for your carbs.

Damn!!! Mad Max is on it again!! Somebody email Ron!!

I think I've got one of those ultrasound massagers around here assuming I didn't misplace or toss it during the move.

I've been thinking of assembling one of those wire slapper thingies to charge up the bones for my running program, but the ultrasonic (if I can find it) would be a cool update. I bet the wire slappers would create ultrasounds too. Anyone know what gauge wire to use?

Did the rabbit make it? Did it become the walrus?

~~

Speaking of bone power... I was just out on a run and I saw a big dog get smacked by an SUV at 45mph and it just shook it off and kept running. No blood, no limping. Impressive. The dog was running at full tilt, so it's chi was up, obviously.

-Yoda

Here's what Chia says about wire hitters:

Activate the Stem Cells Chi Kung: With the use of a bamboo hitter and a wire hitter, vibrate parts of the body so the stem cells get the message on where to go for healing and regeneration.

Ohhh, Yoda, you know how to get me started.

I still have a wire hitter a bought from Cam many years ago. I use it about 1-2 times a day depending on the mood and the time. After I do my chi kung I use it to slap all the bones for about 5-10 minutes. Then I meditate for at least 30 minutes right after...

Chia's stem cell chi kung is healing sounds + bone marrow hitting slapped together. I'm totally disappointed in this man because of his actions toward his students. I think every morning he gets up and says to himself: "I wonder what new product I'm going to invent or steal today." Then he looks around, sees a toilet brush with a long handle, sticks it up his ass, videotapes the whole thing while making a noise and then puts it out for sale as "Prostate Healing Sound Qigong". Only $39.95!!!!

To say you hit your body with the wire hitter to send the stem cells a message where to go is like saying I just banged a telephone pole on 5th Ave with a hammer to send my uncle in Russia a message I really miss him and he should come and visit me here in NYC.

Now... here is what the wire hitter is good for. By hitting you vibrate the bones and brake the fat deposits so hopefully with enough energy packed in them, they will become renewed and flexible and filled with blood. Hopefully they will release many more stem cells then they normally would although there is no research made to prove or disprove it. There is a product on the market called StemEnhance from http://www.stemenhance.com that is supposed to increase the production of the stem cells and make your body healthier/younger. People I know who take it say it really works- I don't see any difference, maybe because of the training.

My friend ordered the bamboo hitter- I will try one and tell you how it is when it arrives in about 30 days by Pony Express.

I wouldn't recommend the wire hitter for those who don't feel any energy in their body or feel uncomfortable when being hit. Also one shouldn't ejaculate for at least a month before starting the practice.

M.

Edit: the website is http://www.stemenhance.com

Edited by Smile

Ohhh, Yoda, you know how to get me started.

I still have a wire hitter a bought from Cam many years ago. I use it about 1-2 times a day depending on the mood and the time. After I do my chi kung I use it to slap all the bones for about 5-10 minutes. Then I meditate for at least 30 minutes right after...

Chia's stem cell chi kung is healing sounds + bone marrow hitting slapped together. I'm totally disappointed in this man because of his actions toward his students. I think every morning he gets up and says to himself: "I wonder what new product I'm going to invent or steal today." Then he looks around, sees a toilet brush with a long handle, sticks it up his ass, videotapes the whole thing while making a noise and then puts it out for sale as "Prostate Healing Sound Qigong". Only $39.95!!!!

To say you hit your body with the wire hitter to send the stem cells a message where to go is like saying I just banged a telephone pole on 5th Ave with a hammer to send my uncle in Russia a message I really miss him and he should come and visit me here in NYC.

Now... here is what the wire hitter is good for. By hitting you vibrate the bones and brake the fat deposits so hopefully with enough energy packed in them, they will become renewed and flexible and filled with blood. Hopefully they will release many more stem cells then they normally would although there is no research made to prove or disprove it. There is a product on the market called StemEnhance from http://www.stemenhance.com that is supposed to increase the production of the stem cells and make your body healthier/younger. People I know who take it say it really works- I don't see any difference, maybe because of the training.

My friend ordered the bamboo hitter- I will try one and tell you how it is when it arrives in about 30 days by Pony Express.

I wouldn't recommend the wire hitter for those who don't feel any energy in their body or feel uncomfortable when being hit. Also one shouldn't ejaculate for at least a month before starting the practice.

M.

Edit: the website is http://www.stemenhance.com

Wasn't the idea for these hitters stolen from the christian practice of self flaggalation :P

So you've been using it consistently for awhile... that's very cool. Mrs Yoda says that we still own that novamassager thingy. I'll try both at some point. Is wire hitting the same as "packing"?

Is wire hitting the same as "packing"?

i use it strictly to vibrate the bones- no visualizations or special breathing. I do kidney chi kung right before called 5 petal plum kidney chi kung for about 25 minutes.

Don't forget to meditate after you done... very important.

Well if the energy is weak, if one starts the hitting practice he can disrupt the energy flow in the channels and have side effects like flue, cold, pains in different areas of the body, fever, etc. It's kind of Dim Mak being inflicted on yourself. So be very careful.