the truth

can anyone help me?PLZ....

My suggestion, just as a starting point, would be to try and integrate yourself psychically with the outside world. By psychically, I mean look at the relationship between You and Them (outside world). The little 'I' that lives deep inside you is the same little 'I' that lives deep inside me or anyone else. To realize that makes things not so scary.

I would throw Love into the mix too. Realizing that your 'I' is the same as everyone else's 'I' makes it positive for us to actually feel a Love toward strangers; knowing that their exterior is merely a series of contortions and twists since their moment of birth, done to them by false information from others, as false information was given to you by others from the moment of birth. As children, we easily take on the opinions and attitudes of those closest to us.

Is there any part of you that can see, smell, and feel the Oneness of all life? Can you go outside and lay face down in the grass and smell the earth, knowing that this is your mother and of her you are a part? We are all made from stardust, that's all - merely ants on the globe from a distant perspective.

We all have the same needs, which manifest as wants and fears. You fear others because you consider yourself separate from others. In actuality there is an Essence deep within you that is immortal, and we all share it whether we know it or not. It just takes work to get down to it.

There is something that happens to a person when they've been earnestly walking the upward path for a very long time. There is a subtle shift in perspective that awaits you in which things are seen very clearly. Fear and isolation will be removed, as you will Know that all things work in concert; even those things seemingly unreconcilable.

Very best wishes to you on your path. Your sincerity and earnestness is the open door inward.

thank you manitou for your beautiful and helpful words.......

i used to be really shy, i could hardly speak up. Now i can talk normally to just about anyone.

When i get socially anxious i think "whats the worst that could happen? These people might not accept me, they might even laugh at me, and I will leave and go somewhere else, or for a walk in the woods or something. Who cares what these people think of me in the first place?"

my favorite thing about life is that its not a popularity contest. So if people don't like me, that's their right and i try to respect it. Sometimes people are cruel, and that comes from insecurity and pain, so i try to have compassion for that if thats the case.

Beyond that, most of the social anxieties we feel are of our own creation so lets stop creating them! :)

In the future you may find that in fact your problem is a blessing in disguise.

If you never had any problems, you may not have discovered the power and beauty of meditation and qi gong.

Well, I do hope you discover meditation and qi gong :).

As said above if you feel some affinity with the KAP practices then go ahead and find a teacher of the system.

Edited by Ish

i used to be really shy, i could hardly speak up. Now i can talk normally to just about anyone.

When i get socially anxious i think "whats the worst that could happen? These people might not accept me, they might even laugh at me, and I will leave and go somewhere else, or for a walk in the woods or something. Who cares what these people think of me in the first place?"

my favorite thing about life is that its not a popularity contest. So if people don't like me, that's their right and i try to respect it. Sometimes people are cruel, and that comes from insecurity and pain, so i try to have compassion for that if thats the case.

Beyond that, most of the social anxieties we feel are of our own creation so lets stop creating them! :)

right mate.........u right.......

but u know it's a little difficult to overcome the disease...but i'll do my best...

and anxiety is different than social phobia.......wherever i would thank you bro for help..... ^_^:)

Edited by the truth

yeh you right guys ........thanks for the advices, but i eat a healthy food...

You may think you eat healthy food but you still may be eating too much or not enough of something.

Many people think they are eating healthy when in fact they are eating crap.

I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia and agoraphobia - lot of trouble functioning

Luckily I was recommended to a nutritionist and within a month or so i was out there and haven't looked back.

I thought i was eating healthfully but ya never know. :)

and again blood work is important.

I am finished with this thread.

You may think you eat healthy food but you still may be eating too much or not enough of something.

Many people think they are eating healthy when in fact they are eating crap.

I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia and agoraphobia - lot of trouble functioning

Luckily I was recommended to a nutritionist and within a month or so i was out there and haven't looked back.

I thought i was eating healthfully but ya never know. :)

and again blood work is important.

I am finished with this thread.

well bro, thank u very much.......

and bye bye :D

right mate.........u right.......

but u know it's a little difficult to overcome the disease...but i'll do my best...

and anxiety is different than social phobia.......wherever i would thank you bro for help..... ^_^:)

i guess i was comparing us directly without really meaning to do that! Sorry about that! Yes a phobia is a difficult thing to overcome, while anxiety is not so tough. I did not intend to diminish the difficulty of what you deal with by saying "oh i dealt with something like that".... just wanted to share my experience and that time and perseverance and realization helped me to change!

I hope you overcome your phobia the truth, even if it is very difficult to see now, things can change. Bless you!

i guess i was comparing us directly without really meaning to do that! Sorry about that! Yes a phobia is a difficult thing to overcome, while anxiety is not so tough. I did not intend to diminish the difficulty of what you deal with by saying "oh i dealt with something like that".... just wanted to share my experience and that time and perseverance and realization helped me to change!

I hope you overcome your phobia the truth, even if it is very difficult to see now, things can change. Bless you!

no problem bro,

happy to share with me your experience........

thank u very much...........

Hello 'the truth'

The 'fa' has been sent to you to help you. It may make you feel instantly different or it may work much slower. Let me know how you feel after a few weeks.

Many years ago I did the same for someone else who had a similar problem, but they didn't know that I had done it. Within two weeks they were completely different. So I know it will work for you eventually.

• Like 1

Hello 'the truth'

The 'fa' has been sent to you to help you. It may make you feel instantly different or it may work much slower. Let me know how you feel after a few weeks.

Many years ago I did the same for someone else who had a similar problem, but they didn't know that I had done it. Within two weeks they were completely different. So I know it will work for you eventually.

i'm very happy to hear that ,thanks a lot sir..........

and i will tell you if it will work........thank u again for your effort and help.

Hello 'the truth'

i enter here after 3 months just to tell you that it doesn't work,Mr flowing hands

and i enter also to thank you for your great effort trying to help me,

----------

i don't feel that i'm a person who can go further in this life,it stops me every time and bring me a lot of problems (what a shame) :(

Edited by the truth

i enter here after 3 months just to tell you that it doesn't work,Mr flowing hands

----------

i don't feel that i'm a person who can go further in this life,it stops me every time and bring me a lot of problems (what a shame) :(

Well, you're back to ground zero. Sometimes what seems terrible and shitty can turn out to be a blessing as it forces us to seek change and improvement when we were just coasting along without much direction or drive. It's important to do what drives you, even if it doesn't get you things you might think you need. Example, I need to play music. If I find myself not playing I question -wtf am I doing?- and then just getting out to play I feel back in the game. If there were anything to aura colours, I'm feeling that red aura where I'm driven to do something, moving forward and prepared to run through puddles of mud to get there.

What did you always want to do as a kid? That's what you need to do. We need to do these things like breathing. Breathing might not make us all the vain glorious things we dreamed about as a kid, but it keeps us running and even powerful and VIBRANT :D !!!!!!

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Snap out of it.

Go find Tao.

Tao will tell you about being neutral about things.

Hi there,

You suffer from very weak kidneys. Please go see a qualified TCM practitioner in your area for immediate treatment.

You can check out this guide to find such practitioner:

http://www.gancao.net/acupuncturists

Good luck.

:)

Before you leave the house each day - I would go to youtube and watch the 7 Intelligent Warrior subliminal videos by Nelson Berry. Trust me these are powerful - but be careful because sometimes they can make you to cocky and you might mouth off to people if you don't watch yourself. Next I would practice Spring Forest Qigong for a minimum of 2 hours a day. If you can do this - it will cure you in the long term. I would also learn and do EFT when you get the chance.

Last, I would look into Matrix Energetics and try and get a phone healing. ME can change things instantly - because the change happens at the quantum level. Also if you have the money I would be on Michael Mohoric's monthly healing energy. At the very least - sign up for his newsletter and be on his energy one week out of the month for free.

Hi there,

You suffer from very weak kidneys. Please go see a qualified TCM practitioner in your area for immediate treatment.

You can check out this guide to find such practitioner:

http://www.gancao.net/acupuncturists

Good luck.

:)

Double Post. And I meant to reply to "The Truth".

Edited by chi 2012

Sorry to hear you are still suffering. Unfortunately there is no such thing as a miracle cure for these sorts of problems despite many people in the alternative healing area promising miracles, if someone promises such a cure it's usually a sign they are completely clueless. I would forget what most other people say and trust your own intuition, listen to your body and try to find out how your heart would direct you.

Edited by Jetsun

Fine, I will give you a miracle healing for this, actually you already had it and has been using it so far, until the 'fa' thing, take a look.

First chakra is the root chakra, it's the energy of starting things letting go and in this example, one person in pain who is holding on to too many things.

Second chakra is the reproduction chakra, it's the chakra with the energy of creating new things and friendship. This chakra is number 2 so this is where duality works, everything that is on this level comes from what was on the previous one. Imagine one thing and you can imagine the opposite thing, like in the beginning there was only root chakra and now that it exists, theres a second one.

Draw a dot on a piece of paper and call that dot the beginning. That dot is the root chakra energy, the second energy comes from all the space around it. If you focus only on the dot, you are using root energy to let go of the space around it. Keep drawing and you will take up space and there will be less space for the second chakra energy. That dot is you and the space around it is your power, the more humble you are, the stronger you look. If you completely let go and become a dot and go and ask for help, you will get it. If you think a 'fa' will help you and forget about it, you will have an illusion that everything will be fine.

Keep studying, draw the connections, see patterns, listen and you will see more interesting things like this and you will know what to do.

Hit a roadblock? I don't think that's very uncommon. Are you practicing anything? Relying on healings and whatnot?

I don't know anything about these 'fa' but they sound like something that gets you to give up your own self-reliance. Not IMO the same as 'surrender' if you catch my drift. Then there are the 'detoxes' and 'dark nights' that do come with practices (IME). Then there are unhelpful lifestyles, problems with nutrition, lack of exercise, bad relationships, stressful economic situations, lack of peer support, condescending medical/pharmaceutical industry, political terror, fear of various 'stuff'. Where would you like to start?

I've been thinking about things like this a lot and what 'mechanisms' are in play. Taomeow mentions them in the conspiracy theory thread and I'd like to add something that I've come up with:

For whatever 'reasons' or as a result of whatever was done to you or that happened, you came to believe something about yourself. It's this something that hurts. It's not true.

I've heard this referred to as the 'ego'. I'm not sure if that's what it is. I refer to it as 'my dog training' and it even hurts to undo it (just in case anyone was wondering, I recoil in terror from the edges the stuff).

----------

Hello the truth,

Don't despair!!

I'll send you another 'fa' to see if I can help you, but you are a long way away from me and it would be better if you had the Holy water and amulets directly. I'll try again OK.

Hello the truth,

Don't despair!!

I'll send you another 'fa' to see if I can help you, but you are a long way away from me and it would be better if you had the Holy water and amulets directly. I'll try again OK.

Another thought, it is Chinese new year on the 23rd I will be inviting the Immortal Master to come. I will beg him to see what I can do to help you other than what I have already done. If there is nothing more I will pm you and give you some advice. Sorry the first lot of energy did not help you. Sometimes it is like that, but don't give up there are so many ways in which you can find help and help yourself.