AЯAB

Much love to all the bums (: <3

Goodmorning everyone (: I just wanted to say today is going to be an awesome day just like everyday(not because of the numbers, forget that). Much love to all the bums even though we don't talk much. Whenever I feel lost I come here and read anyone of your kind words and it brings me back to the path of good. Thank you everyone, I LUH ERRR ONE OF YALL, I really do (: <3

Well, best wishes to you.

Yep, great day here so far and I have no intentions of leaving home again today so all should be very well.

And I agree, sometimes we need to recenter ourself on our path and I agree that this is a good place to come to and do that.

Much love to you too! My posting here is sporadic at best, but I'm always flicking back and forth from day to day or week to week. There's been some pretty unhappy vibes in places lately, relative to how it was when I first started lurking. It's nice to see some love floating about. Maybe we can get some more going in this thread? If it's ok with Arab, (I don't wanna hijack his thread), why not post what you love about TTB?

That sounds corny as all hell, but I'm like that.

Much love, dudes and dudettes.

Sam