Sign in to follow this  
73543_1494798777

Can you feel your skull from front to back?

IME:

It seems that most people have a lot of contracted/cut-off/trapped Qi accumulated in their head. It seems this Qi is created when you say "No!" to the present moment--to what is. You resist what is, you create a fold in the energy of the moment, create pressure, pain, the energy becomes cut off. This pain energy gathers together and lodges itself all over the body. Most interestingly is the contracted energy in the head.

How much of your skull can you feel? Right now I can hardly feel the top of my head, it feels like there is a dense cloud of numbness between my eyes and the top of my skull. However, there have been times when I was able to feel my skull from front to back, top to bottom, no dense pain energy... And let me tell you, IT WAS AMAZING@!

I believe the ego structures are located in the head and consists of contracted Qi energy. When this is cleared, the ego-less state arises naturally. When the Qi in my head was cleared, there was no work on my part to be "non-reactive".. I just WAS that.

SO the question is, Can you feel your skull from front to back? Have you ever? Or do you have a cloud of shit up there as well

Great observation!

Obstructions definitely form (and are held) in your head. They are also found though out the body and beyond. Always lots of "stuff" to clean up.

:)

**The inside of your skull.

When all that density is cleared out.. I can really feel my all of my skull and its inside..clearly. Theres no obstruction. Theres no "reactive entity" sitting there..looking for things to react to. Its the highest quality consciousness Ive ever experienced. Pure value, abundance. No scarcity/neediness. Fully Transparent. SO much better than what I am describing or what you would think.

Describing the ego-less state from the ego-full state is not very effective.

The cleaning process is important though...

What Ive found is:

Focusing fully on dense accumulations while maintaining yourself as the awareness observing all that occurs. You view the "lower frequency" energy from a position of "higher frequency". This causes a conflict between the energies and the higher frequency inevitably transmutes the lower frequency into itself. You clean dirty energies by focusing on them from deeper into the source. In my experience it often felt like air was blowing onto clumps of hard compacted sand. Eventually the hard energy would break apart and dissolve. In the beginning the lower energy would slowly throb then tremble, eventually (with sustained focus) breaking apart, bubbling and (at times) violently sizzling (best way to describe it). If your not careful though, the lower energies can regroup and reform (which is where Im at right now). IME, its been the most effective technique ive encountered, clean and simple.

I can feel the insides and most of the outer parts of the skull. But I really don't think it means you're enlightened. It's just a natural effect from drawing your attention inwards during meditation as most people do not pay attention to their body.

You should be able to feel certain energetic points in the skull and not everything as just "no obstruction," namely the pituitary and the pineal glands. When you are doing qi gong in the skull, notable effects should also happen to the lower parts of the body, especially the spine. There are many levels at which the brain can open and your skull will also transform accordingly, not to mention the true mind at the heart. I've been in states where the brain seemed to have completely melted off and the heart became the new center where one's intentions and activities emerge.

Sustained focus, depending on your intentions and location, can create blockages instead of releases. Qi is supposed to flow.

Just 2 cents.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

I can feel the insides and most of the outer parts of the skull. But I really don't think it means you're enlightened. It's just a natural effect from drawing your attention inwards during meditation as most people do not pay attention to their body.

You should be able to feel certain energetic points in the skull and not everything as just "no obstruction," namely the pituitary and the pineal glands. When you are doing qi gong in the skull, notable effects should also happen to the lower parts of the body, especially the spine. There are many levels at which the brain can open and your skull will also transform accordingly, not to mention the true mind at the heart. I've been in states where the brain seemed to have completely melted off and the heart became the new center where one's intentions and activities emerge.

Sustained focus, depending on your intentions and location, can create blockages instead of releases. Qi is supposed to flow.

Just 2 cents.

Thanks for the post

My personal model of reality is under constant revision as new data comes in. Maybe you are not most people. It still seems that "reactive Qi rising into the mind" is a big cause of humanity's unconscious dysfunctional behavior...

The vital part of the cleansing technique is maintaining yourself as the observer of the blockage. The majority of your attention is on your own knowing presence-- from that level, you then focus on the dense Qi. It often seems that its effectiveness as a technique depends on how deep "you" can get...

Are there general techniques for dissolving blockages (especially those in your head/skull)?

I can feel it, along inner and outer edges and sometimes in the middle, but I don't think it means anything much. However, this being said, there are some "warnings" about putting your awareness in your head before you've done/been elsewhere. Also, warnings to not leave it (your awareness) in the head because it could/might have consequences. The small amount I've understood about that is that it's something to do with yi-qi-blood relations.

Thanks for the post

My personal model of reality is under constant revision as new data comes in. Maybe you are not most people. It still seems that "reactive Qi rising into the mind" is a big cause of humanity's unconscious dysfunctional behavior...

The vital part of the cleansing technique is maintaining yourself as the observer of the blockage. The majority of your attention is on your own knowing presence-- from that level, you then focus on the dense Qi. It often seems that its effectiveness as a technique depends on how deep "you" can get...

Are there general techniques for dissolving blockages (especially those in your head/skull)?

Yup, mine as well. But lately I've been letting go of trying to conjure up theories or models of reality. It's difficult to let your mind go from constantly trying to formulate a coherent understanding of its existence. Perhaps true understanding lies more in our intuition.

I agree with your assessment on reactive qi, or in other words, reactive impulses and habits do cause a lot of unintended behaviors. They are just expressions of energetic blockages which are basically energy trapped in a cyclical pattern. Observing and letting go of blocks, thoughts, obsessions is really a widely practiced and very effective way to deal with your inner self, namely a vipassana technique.

For me I like practicing a downward qi gong to dissolving energies in the brain down to the earth. I like doing a sort of waterfall meditation I learned. You just imagine a mist entering your crown and dissolving down to the earth. I don't know if you are familiar with Bruce Frantzis's stuff, but he teaches similar downward dissolving, he calls it "sinking the Qi." Having energy rising to the brain and letting it congeal there, ime, is never good.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I can feel any part of my body if I set my mind to it. I think it is infinitely more important to understand the entirety of one's being, not just the physical aspect of you, but also the conscious aspect, or mind. Mind and body are one, which is something many don't seem to understand. Muscle memory is one indication of this on a scientific level. My point, though, is that understanding the origination of the you that understands and feels your body, the you that gave birth to thought and observation, the you that decided an apple was an apple and saw that apple as others saw it allows you to also understand the you that is not only you, but every other mind in existence seeing that apple as an apple as well.

Think about this, a rose appears to be a rose to you and I, but to a few a rose is nothing but geometric shapes. Showing these people a rose and an object that looks like a rose, is like showing them identical twins, they can't decide which is which. Our ability to understand the universe stems from our ability to interact on a conscious level with others, to feel that how they view something is how we should view it, but without this conscious connection we can be left with out a concrete understanding of what others view the world to be.

We are wired, physically, to allow ourselves to do this, but even more than that, there is a part of us that allowed us to get to this point, to create the notion of birth so that this awareness could be a shared experience. That consciousness is not a single consciousness, but rather a shared singular state of being that permeates everything in existence, it is becoming aware of this that allows one to unravel the mystery of who we actually are.

When I look at the me before I was born, I have no body, no shape, no thoughts, no ideas, but rather I simply am a being awaiting realization. To return to that original state I must be aware of who I was before my body began to observe things as it was meant to. Now even then one must realize that we have returned to that state and came back more times than we know, simply put, each return is like wiping out our previous existence, leaving only a new existence to begin again.

Anyways, it's just something I've been thinking about, and I thought it might be nice to share.

Yes I can feel my skull from front to back. As I said, I am very aware of the sensations in all parts of my body, and to be honest, sometimes it's a pain in the butt, literally.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Sign in to follow this