flowing hands

The mountain is high and the sea so deep

But still the Way can be found.

Many times the Way has been obscure; hidden between the Tiger and the Dragon, lost between the mountain and the great sea. But treasures given must be held and revered before the way is lost. I have given to you my Masters greatest treasure (Dao De King). He gave it to me some 24 years ago. He also showed me a vision of the world to come and told of events that will alter the world forever. Many things he has told me or shown me in my life as a Holyman, have come true. I see before me one has informed you of my site. I am, when approached with respect, willing to answer anybody who wishes to ask anything of me. The whole purpose of my life is to give the true words of Lao Tzu to people and to inform them of what is to come. We all have a choice,I can do no more.

Daoist Holyman Flowing Hands

Hi Flowing Hands,

A sincere Welcome!

Nice to have you here.

"The mountain is high and the sea so deep"

That is a good song too.

Will you be joining us in the Chuang Tzu study?

May I ask, why do you consider yourself a holy man? What do you? How do you earn a living?

Thanks

Michael

Shaman Flowing Hands,

Thank you very much for taking the time to come here and answer some questions of the uninitiated such as myself.

As I understand, you have studied Taoism in Malaysia, where government of the temples has not become of keen interest to the country's ruling government.

Is the Taoism in Malaysian temples similar to the "religious Taoism" in China? Do they teach and practice the Water method and or Fire methods of Alchemy, ie focusing first on the body and chi (Water) vs. focusing first on the mind and spirit (Fire)?

Also, are there ancient Taoist text written by Malaysian Taoists? Could you please inform us, perhaps, which texts are studied by Malaysian Taoists aside from the Tao Te Ching?

Thank you very much for any responses, and I will understand if this information is not publicly shared.

Wishing you all the best.

Hello,

Let me make things clear if I can. Religious Taoism/Temple Taoism is 'organised' religion. Although I entered A Taoist Temple to first be accepted by the Immortal Masters that was the first and only time. I begged to draw the fa fu and fa shui, within 20 minutes my hands drew the fa fu so powerfully that the brush flew across the temple. The resident shaman was overcome with shock and disbelief, it usually takes at least five or six times to even weakly be able to do this if you are lucky. After I had done this I knew that the Immortals existed, a very deep and wonderful life changing experience! Unlike many in your head plastic shamanism of the modern world, before you have mental communication it is all physical. There is no doubt they are so powerful!

Let me see. The Immortal Masters view is that they accept that people want to believe in them and have faith in them, but they don't like organised religion. Organised religion goes against the Tao and with all the rules etc. the Tao is lost and buried, if you understand.

As a Holyman I can practice what I do anywhere. I can invite the Immortal Master to come and teach me or perform healing virtually anywhere. The best place for a Taoist is in the great outdoors. But a Holyman/woman does not usually live on a mountain, he/she is useless to anyone and will not understand anything. So I live amongst people and do normal things. I can even use a computer!

Taoism is lost in a great deal of talk and discussion. I am sorry, I keep clear of the Temple Taoism that is full of superstition and follow my Masters. I do not know of any texts. The Dao De King is all that one needs to know and a open heart and mind. Before there were words there was only Tao. Words are useless if you want to become enlightened.

Yes, thank you for answering those questions.

Another question, if I may?

How does one prepare to become a traditionally recognized Taoist Shaman? Did you have a mentor, or other skills or experience that enabled an invitation by the resident Shaman in Malaysia? Maybe they recognized your incarnation from an early age?

Also, may I ask, in which city or cities are you presently residing and practicing?

Thank you very much for your consideration, time, and patience, Shaman Flowing Hands.

Yes, thank you for answering those questions.

Another question, if I may?

How does one prepare to become a traditionally recognized Taoist Shaman? Did you have a mentor, or other skills or experience that enabled an invitation by the resident Shaman in Malaysia? Maybe they recognized your incarnation from an early age?

Also, may I ask, in which city or cities are you presently residing and practicing?

Thank you very much for your consideration, time, and patience, Shaman Flowing Hands.

Ok its quite easy really, if you live in a country that has a 'blessed' , 'open eye' Taoist temple of the deity/Immortal that you wish to beg to be taught by, you can go in with great respect (thats if you want to be successful) kneel down and beg for the Immortal master to come. If he/she comes you will know about it. Don't expect to be successful, it can take up to a year sometimes to be accepted if you are. The Immortal master will test your patience and faith. Remember you are asking a God to be your teacher.

If no Temple, then you need to find a trad. Taoist shaman who will supervise and instruct you.. No shaman, whatever you do, do not try to invite by yourself, you are unprotected, evil will come to you straight away!! Then you're in trouble big, big time!!!!

Ok its quite easy really, if you live in a country that has a 'blessed' , 'open eye' Taoist temple of the deity/Immortal that you wish to beg to be taught by, you can go in with great respect (thats if you want to be successful) kneel down and beg for the Immortal master to come. If he/she comes you will know about it. Don't expect to be successful, it can take up to a year sometimes to be accepted if you are. The Immortal master will test your patience and faith. Remember you are asking a God to be your teacher.

If no Temple, then you need to find a trad. Taoist shaman who will supervise and instruct you.. No shaman, whatever you do, do not try to invite by yourself, you are unprotected, evil will come to you straight away!! Then you're in trouble big, big time!!!!

Okay, thanks for the warning, and the answers too. I guess I'll just keep working on myself as usual then, for now.

There are things that one can do though!.

There is a prayer, I have it in English and Chinese. The Chinese is difficult to learn in terms of pronunciation for anyone who does not speak Chinese. It is therefore the English equivalent that I could send you, but If you speak Chinese no problem.

One can recite this prayer as often as possible, to develop a Daoist Immortal belief. Many people go to the Temples, but are not Shamans. The examples posted on this topic show what can be achieved.

There is a prayer, I have it in English and Chinese.

One can recite this prayer as often as possible, to develop a Daoist Immortal belief.

Hi flowing hands

Please post the prayer in english and chinese here.

I can translate it into danish, swedish and german.

Other members can translate it into their languages.

• Like 1

Hello & welcome Flowing hands

What do you think please about people they think that the physical body is a burden? In this case, physical immortality is a heavy burden!

Blessing

Bahram

Of course a physical body is going to be more of a burden than one that is made up of spiritual energy. The difference between an immortal taking on a physical body and a mortal body is that the immortal's is normally temporary and is a body without fault. A mortal body has inherent problems and the spirit is bound by it. This is my understanding. A long living mortal body is not an immortal. An immortal is a spiritual entity that will live forever.

• Like 1

Of course a physical body is going to be more of a burden than one that is made up of spiritual energy. The difference between an immortal taking on a physical body and a mortal body is that the immortal's is normally temporary and is a body without fault. A mortal body has inherent problems and the spirit is bound by it. This is my understanding. A long living mortal body is not an immortal. An immortal is a spiritual entity that will live forever.

To me, that seems to be a perfect understanding of one who would consider themself an Alchemic Taoist. (Not trying to intentionally label you, it's just that my brain does that all on its own.)

Hello Flowing Hands,

Thank you for your reply, very clair.

Just want to understand when you say spiritual entity, you mean spiritual entity like a reflect of pyhiscal body ?

I think all are agree when we say there is immortal part in each person said like (God, akasha, infini), this part is timeless, not space not limit,... then it's difficul to me to understand about immortality who or what "become" immortal ? I don't know if physical body or other body or any form of limit is ego? if it's how you visit an immortal (vision, percaption,...)?

thank you

Blessing

Bahram

Hello Bahram,

A spiritual entity is energy without a physical body. An Immortal is a energy entity that is extremely powerful. Cultivating this energy and a pure heart is the path to true enlightenment. This can be taught by an Immortal Master. When cultivating on this path a very long mortal life may indeed happen. Although some Immortals came to a untimely end as humans, but were given spiritual Immortality because of their great deeds or purity of knowledge etc. when they were mortals. One of my Masters Hau Tuo Xian Shi is a case in point. His life was ended by a corrupt official.

Hi flowing hands

Please post the prayer in english and chinese here.

I can translate it into danish, swedish and german.

Other members can translate it into their languages.

Hello Lienshan

I am not going to put the prayer onto this site. I thought about it more and it is a sacred transmission that is passed on to one holyman/woman to the next for invocation.

There are a lot of people on this site who would not see this with value and treat it such, so I am sorry.

There are a lot of people on this site who would not see this with value and treat it such, so I am sorry.

Hi flowing hands

Yes, I understand you, the members here are of mixed quality and I am myself indeed the proof of mixed :lol:

I post instead the link to your Dao De Jhing by Lao Shi / PDF 336kb so people have something else to read :)