i did a search for this and nobody really had a thread although Trunk talks about it in his personal practice thread. So i thought i would start a thread, since i ordered the DVD and have been practicing this qigong.   Does anyone else practice this qigong? I found the teaching style to be really too loose for me, but after watching it 2 or 3 times and asking LaoXie a couple questions, i was able to take some notes which i have been working from.   Just going from the dvd, I missed the fact that the heels are supposed to be off the floor for the duration of the practice, which he said in email is crucial to grounding the head energy. And he doesn't really say which way to rotate, but he stresses intuition and developing a whole-brained awareness which just knows, and so i followed my instincts and rotate clockwise to ground the head energy downward. Any comments?   The whole practice is about developing whole brain awareness, which is good. Long time meditators have been observed to have a sort of "fused" R and L hemispheres brain, with neural activity across the corpus collosum increasing dramatically. Google "MRI meditators" to find some of the results of the studies, theres a lot of different things happening in the brain when we meditate. I think in 2007 or so, some monks from Tibet with over 10,000 hours logged were studied, and it was reading about that where i heard that the activity across the corpus callosum was increased. Can't find the link to that particular article, so appologies. Anyway, this qigong sort of works in a direct way to synchronize the hemispheres and cause the brainwaves of the two sides to phase-lock. Its really a great feeling when you get it to work!   Well, i just wanted to start a thread for people who have this dvd or know this practice to share info, cause the DGS vid is a little loose and hard to follow.   has anyone who has done this practice for a while noticed anything profound? I am especially curious about the cultivation of the one sense (of great bandwidth, as opposed to five or six senses of lesser bandwidth each).