Tatsumaru

Qi Color

I've heard different people have different Qi color. How do I know which one mine is, and what color should I imagine the Qi to be during meditation.

Thanks.

Many people and teachers have insane misconceptions about qi. Let me tell you mine haha

Qi is the energy that powers your intention, it is the reason behind things. A rock can be a rock because it has the energy of being a rock. You move your hand because you have the energy of moving your hand.

The energy can be manifested on many different "numbers" and be called accordingly. You have internal nei chi and you have outer wei chi. There is also universal shen chi. You keep your nei chi inside yourself, wei chi outside yourself and shen chi is the ultimate bank of chi of the universe.

Another name for chi that moves inside of you is called chakra. Inside you, you have endless spirals of moving chi and the 7 strongest ones are singled out and given names for better understanding.

Number one is root chakra that is the beginning, root and all that. Second is reproduction, creation yada-yada chakra, how it works is this. When you naturally think of one thing, you can imagine a second thing, that can be the opposite or just everything else. Imagine the first chakra as being a dot, because you could single out a dot, there must be something it came from like the piece of paper you drew the dot on and such. Number two will create number three and it will go on.

Numbers can go on from one to infinity but because of their different nature, they were given different names and things associated with them. Number five is five elements, number eight is bagua, number twelve is the twelve animals, sixty is that wheel thing and ten thousand is success and so on.

I'm telling you this because is not forced, it's natural. Numbers naturally go one after another and don't need to be forced. There are meditations that use different hand mudras, sound mantras, color visualizations, postures yada-yada. They all have their own purpose and correspond with a different chi type. Nothing is forced but because chi follows the course of less resistance, it will be easier for it to flow. Like counting numbers. Many techniques came from this understanding.

Hard to keep track or all this but you could always simplify this with a change of perspective. That rock that has an energy of being a rock fell off a mountain. It rained down on the mountain, the water turned into ice, ice made the cracks in the mountain bigger and rock just happened. You could pick up a rock, look at it and see a beautiful statue inside. All you need to do is carve it.

Wait what am I talking about...

Yeah chi is totally blue and sometimes yellow :lol:

It depends on your frequency. It is not necessarily fixed, you can rise your vibration to deep violet or lower it to yellow, etc. The color generally corresponds to the predominant or active chakra.

chakracolorchart_75.jpg

So you say there is a dominant chakra.

What does this entail? Is there a way to determine your dominant one?

It depends on your frequency. It is not necessarily fixed, you can rise your vibration to deep violet or lower it to yellow, etc. The color generally corresponds to the predominant or active chakra.

chakracolorchart_75.jpg

The problem with color is that everyone sees color differently.

• Like 1

The problem with color is that everyone sees color differently.

Yeah, I haven't seen any colors other than white luminescence during the day and black void at night in regards to energy. I think it is unique if you can see colors from the sounds of frequencies.

ATMA,

I don't think that there has to be a dominant one and have never personally seen the colors or peoples aura's other than white or black. But generally speaking, some people have a dominant chakra that an egoic-awareness gives precedence to for one reason or another. People who never meditate at all, or look within may not even know of chakra's and would have awareness of only root.

Root doesn't seem like anything unless there is awareness of at least something different to contrast it with. Kinda weird like that, hehe.

Edited by Informer

We can test it if you close your eyes and listen to this and see if you see any color.

Or maybe see if you see red when you listen to this one.

That last one is 174 which is said to correspond to the root frequency which the chart says is the color red.

If you close your eyes you will see green, but that's not chakras, these are 5 elements :lol:

and in all seriousness, chi doesn't have a color

@Tatsumaru, i have experienced my teachers qi as a light blue, kind of like a liquid lightning i could see as it moved through my own orbits in his presence... kind of a transmission

my own qi i see sometimes as a very light bluish white, or if i am doing Flying Phoenix Qigong and my eyes are closed, i will see my hands through my eyelids with a kind of yellowish glow.

I don't think that seeing qi is something you should worry about because if you are looking for something you will color your perception or experience. So don't think "oh my qi is green" or anything like that as if you have discovered something. Qi is life energy and it can vibrate like light at a variety of frequencies.. back to Flying Phoenix, grandmaster Doo Wai can make green qi appear from his fingertips in a dark room but that doesn't mean his qi is green. So don't think its that easy to figure out.

I would advise first feeling the qi and if you have an experience where your inner eye perceives your own qi, thats great, but don't fixate on it or think it means anything absolute.

@Informer, mind if i say, wtf are those other chakras :D :D :D.. i looked at that page they came from, which is the only link about transitional chakras on the entire web, and it said that we are going through a dimensional shift to the 4th dimension and our chakras are changing colors! (naturally we need their products to assist us with this shift.. i think they were selling oils or essences of some kind). Also i thank you for the links but you are 0 for 2: i played the 528 frequency and my girlfriend (who wasn't watching my screen) said "can you turn it down please that makes me feel icky!" ahahahah at least it made her feel something!! im afraid to try the 174 one :D :D LOL

much :wub: nothing personal of course i appreciate the links and such

@ATMA, different people can have different chakra issues like too much energy in one or blockage at another. I'm with informer, most people are all stuck in their root and don't even realize it but as you do chakra work you will find that some are easier to visualize than others, some glow brigher, some are easier to get a lightburst from, some spin, some wobble, etc.. So a dominant chakra is different from person to person.

• Like 1

@Informer, mind if i say, wtf are those other chakras :D :D :D.. i looked at that page they came from, which is the only link about transitional chakras on the entire web, and it said that we are going through a dimensional shift to the 4th dimension and our chakras are changing colors! (naturally we need their products to assist us with this shift.. i think they were selling oils or essences of some kind). Also i thank you for the links but you are 0 for 2: i played the 528 frequency and my girlfriend (who wasn't watching my screen) said "can you turn it down please that makes me feel icky!" ahahahah at least it made her feel something!! im afraid to try the 174 one :D :D LOL

I was referring to the standard image, lol. I don't know about all that transitional, just the 1st visual aid that popped up from google. Here is maybe a better example, (next image that popped up, lol :P)

hueman.jpg

I was referring to the standard image, lol. I don't know about all that transitional, just the 1st visual aid that popped up from google. Here is maybe a better example, (next image that popped up, lol :P)

hueman.jpg

hahaha ok thats better! thanks! :D

I don't think that seeing qi is something you should worry about because if you are looking for something you will color your perception or experience. So don't think "oh my qi is green" or anything like that as if you have discovered something. Qi is life energy and it can vibrate like light at a variety of frequencies.. back to Flying Phoenix, grandmaster Doo Wai can make green qi appear from his fingertips in a dark room but that doesn't mean his qi is green. So don't think its that easy to figure out.

I would advise first feeling the qi and if you have an experience where your inner eye perceives your own qi, thats great, but don't fixate on it or think it means anything absolute.

I think that is pretty well put. We are kinda like prisms. White light shines in and the colors radiate out.

@ informer, please inform me ;)

I don't quite understand the second picture (whereas the first one is quite common). What are "transitional" chakra colours, and where did you get these pictures.

Thx in advance.

I've seen the prism-y wavy light usually with blue overtones, saw it a lot more when I was a kid. Don't know if people were more energetic back then or if I've mostly forgotten how to see it. Probably both.