ATMA

Outward Projected Mutational Flux

Have you ever noticed how the world mutates depending on your mind-state?

The man with pig hands eats porkrinds.

Ommmmmm.

Have you ever noticed how the world mutates depending on your mind-state?

Yes.

As i grow more whole, or more powerful (depending on how you want to look at it), it gets more pronounced. Last time i got in a really bad mood, i got rear-ended in traffic. The time before that I almost ran someone over cause they ran right out in front of my car. I know, i should just walk when i'm in a bad mood, right?

When i'm in a good mood, the world opens up for me and all kinds of blessed things happen. Thats why i pray every day, just thanks, not asking for anything, just anchoring myself in gratitude and respect for life. Without thinking of the rewards or consequences of gratitude, i just know that life takes care of me. But the responsibility to keep my own vibration healthy and elevated seems to be a prerequisite.

We're the same, you and I.

Ommmmmm.

Do you think forced positive reactions contribute in the same way?

For example.

If you pretend to be happy will you become happy?

It seems right to act as the being you want to be... As if you're already that being.

Have you tried this?

i think its better to try to be positive than to indulge in negativity

but i tend to just feel my feelings as they arise so im not a big "fake it til you make it" kinda guy.

i think its not the same as actually being happy, but its better than wallowing in sadness in other words.

but i tend to just feel my feelings as they arise so im not a big "fake it til you make it" kinda guy.

i think its not the same as actually being happy, but its better than wallowing in sadness in other words.

Do you have a self image or have you or have you eliminated it? Or is this your goal? Or are you goal-less ?

Hello Anamatva,

I'm not a big "fake it til you make it" kinda guy either, but I do see the practical applications in it. I have practiced it in the past, in particular in regards to dealing with people I'm angry at and despite the fact it sounded silly, it worked and still does. The method by the way is that you pray for the person you're angry with, that they have a good life and receive everything they desire. If you don't believe in prayer, then just consciously say something to that effect.

In the end we each need to do what works best for us. I recommend things, even if I "know" that they work, simply because I am not fallible. In other words I try very hard not to say, "this is the only right answer and you need to do this!"

Two books you might want to take a look at regarding intent and action are "The Book" by Allan Watts and "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. Both give you a practical idea of the world and how our intentions and beliefs effect the actuality (or lack of) in the world.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

It's hard for me to say really. My 'K' experience is of the 'outer' and 'inner' 'shit hitting the fan in a very short period of time. Both inner and outer circumstances were very 'real'. I can't say which 'side' of it was any of my doing.

Put it this way, IMO, getting on the 'right' side of duality is a big deal:-)

Do you have a self image or have you or have you eliminated it? Or is this your goal? Or are you goal-less ?

i think to really understand each other we would have to define the term self-image for the sake of conversation

in many ways i have stripped away my self image but a self image remains, if thats any kind of answer. Its become more transparent, less opaque. But its like a self-awareness that i wouldnt want to be without. I might walk into traffic without it. Its hard to really talk about, and no offense, but i don't know how this relates to life conforming to ones mind-state, so i'm not sure how to give helpful information.

it is my goal to be goal-less, but i have worked to eliminate the conditioned self that i think youre talking about. Let me know how those questions of yours and the original post relate in your mind and hopefully i can be of more help.

Hello Anamatva,

I'm not a big "fake it til you make it" kinda guy either, but I do see the practical applications in it. I have practiced it in the past, in particular in regards to dealing with people I'm angry at and despite the fact it sounded silly, it worked and still does. The method by the way is that you pray for the person you're angry with, that they have a good life and receive everything they desire. If you don't believe in prayer, then just consciously say something to that effect.

In the end we each need to do what works best for us. I recommend things, even if I "know" that they work, simply because I am not fallible. In other words I try very hard not to say, "this is the only right answer and you need to do this!"

Two books you might want to take a look at regarding intent and action are "The Book" by Allan Watts and "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. Both give you a practical idea of the world and how our intentions and beliefs effect the actuality (or lack of) in the world.

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I like what you're saying. I pray every day, and have read both those books. I also know that faking it til i make it does work. Perhaps its something i should remember more often.