Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

INDIAN QI GONG MASTERS PERFORM ON LIVE TV!

Almost none of that was from Qi gong and these are some of the famous kung fu 'tricks'

And they're singing and dancing for the show, that one guy even broke his nose for it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

• Like 2

I dont think they are qigong practictioners at all.

Most of these are quite well known stunts, but they still require a lot of practice, and guts.

As you can see at the end, they are injured.

IMO its a waste of time as they are injuring their bodies just to entertain people. Don't see what this has to do with the Sikh message either.

Edited by Ish

They are fearless.

I dont think they aren't qigong practictioners at all.

Most of these are quite well known stunts, but they still require a lot of practice, and guts.

As you can see at the end, they are injured.

IMO its a waste of time as they are injuring their bodies just to entertain people. Don't see what this has to do with the Sikh message either.

Oops should have said "are" in my message not "aren't" - edited it.

To me that doesn't prove fearlessness, while there is a level of danger, they ARE all stunts.

Being fearless goes far beyond shows like this.

I still stand by my comment that this has nothing to do with Sikhism.

Almost none of that was from Qi gong and these are some of the famous kung fu 'tricks'

And they're singing and dancing for the show, that one guy even broke his nose for it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

well most of the so called qigong demos are "tricks" and "stunts" also - this is just the indian version with bad indian music... but nothing new really...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this