Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Liberate the emprisoned to restore the naturall balance

*excuse me, I ment to post this on general discussions*

It seems that our whole system in this world is designed like a mousewheel. The good guys are naïve and are kept busy by running in the mousewheel, but they have no freedom to actually run for them selves, into freedom, or for others, by aiding the people to evolve. I once owned a two mice that ran on the mousewheel allot. They fought often over who could run on it. Today I had a dream of these mice and woke up dropping a tear. In the dream the mice where running on the wheel and getting out to see if they arrived somewhere else all the time. Never did they give up. I saw this and became real angry and tried to break the cage to set them free, but the cage woulden't break and it hurt my hand. I screamed to the mice to tell them to get out of the cage, expecting them to hear me, but they did not hear me somehow, being so occupied in the illusion that they were going somewhere else by running in that wheel. It is hard to even point out to naïve people how they're enslaved. Their decision space is so small, we cannot easily increase it. I can not even increase my own decision space, I´m more on the naïve side myself. If the depression causes mania and the mania causes depression, I'm the depressed guy. It seems that depressed people and maniacs hate eachother, yet they need eachother to form a balance.

Even though it seems like a horrible thing to say, the majority of the people are worthless units of controllable intent. Only by enslaving many can you create value for yourself. Thus, you have to rule out allot of competition. And so the slave managed prison was created to use the power of the slaves to lock up potential competition for these maniacs who rule all of the world.

We can try our whole lives to help people evolve and you will receive nothing in return. In fact, you will be punished for it indirectly. Think out of the box will bring along a life full of hardship, where you'll have to make allot of difficult decisions. In this whole journey, I wonder no longer why so many people have become the bad guy, as in maniacs. I wonder where all the maniacs actually are! I think most of them are in prison, a matter of bad luck. This system has been designed by the maniacs like a game similar to that of gambling with social aspects. Considering how low the average wisdom of the people are and how naïve the average person is, we need allot more maniacs running free out there to balance things out!

This game has become unfair. The maniacs with most freedom are in minority, thus they gain allot of power on their own and they have more reasons to walk that road. All the maniacs or bad guys are few and they're supressing the naïve and good guys all for them selves! Have you ever seen a depressed person in one room with a maniac? Its hilarious. Have you ever seen 5 depressed people in a room with 1 maniac? The maniac goes frenzy and seems to be on the verge of exploding. Too much power in one body. In nature, another maniac would come along and take some of the belongings of this almighty maniac. This natural competition would rule out all the irresponsible maniacs and leave the wise maniacs in charge. In our society, our nature has been emprisoned. The criminals are being put in jails, by the enslaved police.

Yes, enslaved police! This is enslavement with self managing capabilities. The police work to pay their own bills and they function as an anti-virus program to rule out all the potential competition for minority maniacs and lock them up in jail. That leaves only few maniacs who proffit from the lack of maniacs running around in this world.

The emprisoned are the key to liberation of all the people. With all maniacs having equal competition and all depressed sad faces having a personal opressor, the worlds balance would be restored. There would be no more depressed people and no more maniacs. With a constant wheeding out of "bad guys" there is no balance in the archetypal population of this human civilization. Too many good people is not balanced. To few bad at the same time makes for even more disharmony.

Now tell me, why and when did we actually start calling the maniacs "bad guys" and the depressed people "good guys"? They both have their part in nature. Currently, maniacs are few, thus they thrive and we are jealous of them. No need to be, because there is actually allot of maniacs in prison that can restore the balance. Who put them there? The good guys did. They are indirectly contributing to their own enslavement. Who's going to release them? "Not me! I'm the good guy!" everyone says. If only they knew...

What most people see as good, is only bad.

What most people see as bad, is only good.

This is ment literally and still applies to our modern world.

Edited by Everything

Nothing wrong with that and no need for change

Indeed, its just a metaphor. No need to actually do it. Just a tool to visualize how bad people are good aswell and good are bad aswell.

Sign in to follow this