Sign in to follow this  
freeform

Lineages, Transmissions And The Ependant

So I was dreaming about transmissions and lineages... I felt that the transmission through lineage was not to do with human relationships, hierarchy, etc - it's more about the energetic beacons that have been placed through time to allow you to follow the light and reach their levels.

The human relationships come when you are to connect to lineage energy - heartfelt sincerity is all that's needed. In my dream I asked a huge Kahuna how one could tap into lineage energy without having a single master. That's how I found out that if you ask with a sincere interest to elevate your conciousness, then no master or lineage could refuse you.

A transmission is like a way to triangulate your own energy, so that you're aligned to your higher purpose and going in the right direction - it's not so much of just a pure energy being passed to you.

The Kahuna told me that the hardest part was to find a lineage to tap into. I asked how it is done - he said that you ask, then you wait in awareness - and the right thing will come up.

So this morning I was searching for an email a friend had sent me (I remeber the title to be something like 'funny metaphors') so I search for 'metaphor' but discover I misspelt it and searched for metafor instead... The email that pops up is one for a company called Metaforms - it makes really cool looking sacred geometry sculptures. So I impulsively checked the site out (last time I saw it was years ago). As I was looking through, my spider senses started tingling :lol: ... And I think the pendant is a geometric lineage.

Weird to explain - some people can do caligraphy or draw sigils and tap some inherent power that is behind the symbol. You can feel the transmission of energy through these symbols, as if it's coming from some beacons of past uses of the symbol or archetypal energy.

The geometric shapes hold a kind of pure, natural truth - more refined and precise than a sigil or other symbol. I also feel that geometry is somehow part of western spirituality, whereas sound and wave-based mathematics is the oriental version of geometry...

So I took a look at the ePendant - which I thought (and still do) looks pretty unatractive - not something I would consider wearing. But reading through the info and testimonials and stuff, it really struck a cord... now I'm considering checking it out (it's not cheap for me!)

So what do you guys think? here's the link: www.metaforms.net

The Kahuna told me that the hardest part was to find a lineage to tap into. I asked how it is done - he said that you ask, then you wait in awareness - and the right thing will come up.

Hi Freeform, you bring up a lot of interesting ideas in this thread. I'm kinda falling into the 'ask and wait in awareness'. Everything around us is a teacher. Regarding the sacred geometry..I don't know, shapes are interesting..i mean we take shapes in our yoga, standing, and other practices right?

So, lots of cool ideas to talk about, don't know where to start..lol

One idea I got turned on to however, is this idea of self and how we keep trying to add to it (like our practices) to enforce this idea of self..which is really nothing but a bunch of ideas. So i'm thinking of ways to strip away and to stop looking outwards for things to add to 'me'..not sure if that makes sense or not..it's a process right now..

T

Hi Freeform, you bring up a lot of interesting ideas in this thread... So, lots of cool ideas to talk about, don't know where to start..lol

LOL - yeah I just re-read it - and I do bring up far too many topics. I guess I tend to think like that - I get an idea and see how other things fit into it.

I'm kinda falling into the 'ask and wait in awareness'. Everything around us is a teacher.

I've always been facinated with coincidences, I'm always on the look out for a meaningful coincidence - maybe I'm just deluding myself, but it makes me smile, and somehow I feel I grow through it.

Regarding the sacred geometry..I don't know, shapes are interesting..i mean we take shapes in our yoga, standing, and other practices right?

I tend to think of sacred geometry as 'relationships in space'. I'm not sure what I mean by this myself :rolleyes: - but seeing shapes and patterns in nature is part of it. The fibonacci sequence that explains the relationship in space of many natural occurances (from shells and plants to galaxies).

We always try to 'get to the underlying truth' of experiences. Sometimes I think that the fibonacci sequence is like a deep truth - because as just a simple formula (the golden ratio) it follows the same laws that govern nature - so working with geometry (shapes) and the ratio somehow invokes the the deep, refined energy of the universe. (and the different shapes reflect different aspects of the universe - like the Platonic solids).

This, in my mind, relates to what you said about 'adding to self'. I think I know what you mean about that - it's like you can learn hundreds of qi gong techniques, but not get into the full depth of any one of them. I think sacred geometry - rather than adding, is more a function revealing and refining. Sometimes a chant reveals the deeper truth of itself, it's far more than just a sound. It's like getting into the core of yourself and/or the universe. It's like we can see through the fog of what we've 'added' and notice the underlying pattern that creates everything.

Rather more practically I remember a guy demonstrating the power of this pyramid he built (it was composed of hundreds of smaller pyramids and it was all in golden ratio)... We took a bottle of water (had a taste) and then stuck it in the middle of this pyramid sculpture - five minutes later we tasted it and it was quite sweet. (I think it was Seandenty that was saying one of the masters he visited could do this...) I could feel a nice warm buzz in my stomach and intestines for a few hours after.

In the Lam Kam Chuen books, he talks about the standing postures in terms of sacred geometry as a way to gather energy from heaven and earth like radio telescopes and to transmit and focus the energy. Buckminster Fuller (sp?) etc.

Not too much discussion, though. He did write a Feng Shui book, but I don't recall if that covered geometry much. Then there's the pythagorian mysticism stuff. I don't know much about it, aside from the fact that it exists. Something to do with harmonics.

I came across a link from by friend's blog- (Waka Waka Waka) that reminded me of this topic. So I add it here to share. I trained with my Sifu Bill Chung a student of Gin Foon Mark -for several years and only met Gin Foon Mark once. But I thought his site would be of interest to the Bums...

http://masterginfoonmark.com/

The Hung Ga style is a warrior style with a well earned reknwn for devastating blocks and strikes. I learned (what little I have) and practiced it as a purely martial technique. It has saved my life.

Edited by Wayfarer64

In the Lam Kam Chuen books, he talks about the standing postures in terms of sacred geometry as a way to gather energy from heaven and earth like radio telescopes and to transmit and focus the energy. Buckminster Fuller (sp?) etc.

Not too much discussion, though. He did write a Feng Shui book, but I don't recall if that covered geometry much. Then there's the pythagorian mysticism stuff. I don't know much about it, aside from the fact that it exists. Something to do with harmonics.

Yes. Each posture is a key that, when aligned properly, accesses different levels of energy. It is geometry at its best. Each posture, when held for long periods of time, offer greater advances in cultivation. When proper focus is applied various benefits are"attained".

peace,

Sign in to follow this