Sign in to follow this  
Rishi Das

Hey All!

Hey All!

My name is Matt Azevedo, I am 22 years old and live in Sacramento California. I found TaoBums in my search for a Qigong teacher in my area who could help start me on my path to understand and developing a skill in the Tao Arts. I am a definite newbie to Tao as well as the Tao Arts but look very forward to learning much more about it. I have been on what I would call a spiritual path for about a year and a half now; got into meditation, and a lot of altered state of consciousness stuff. I have tried a couple different types of yoga but have come to realize that while I have a passion for Asanas, I would much rather learn and apply the practice of Qigong in my life. To begin I believe it is important to find the right teacher so that I may begin to learn directly in person as well as learning a lineage. Overall I am just excited to be here, excited to have found my way to TaoBums, excited to learn this new practice. I am definitely motivated and very eager to get started; if anyone knows of a possible teacher in the Sacramento area I can get in touch with that would be much appreciated.

I look forward to begin reading the different discussions going on in the forum. From what I can see there is a lot of information to be learned here, and a lot of really good people supplying that information.

Thanks Again

Matt

Edited by don_vedo

Hello Don Vedo,

There is a Tao Bum by the name of Hundun, who is a teacher, and I believe that he is from your city. A very interesting and insightful person, in my opinion. You could use the search engine to view his posts, and if you like what you read, you could send him a private message.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this