tulku

No one should be immortal if even one person has to die

you're just saying that cause now you're convinced that you're going to die.

cheer up! life's as good or bad as we choose to see it as!

Edited by anamatva

No one should be immortal if even one person has to die

Me has difficulty understanding the potential reasoning behind such a statement... Would you care to elaborate some for me, homie?

Me has difficulty understanding the potential reasoning behind such a statement... Would you care to elaborate some for me, homie?

It's a quote from a movie that recently came out.

na-na-na-na-naa-naaaaaah! Too bad cuz you already are~ even if you don't know it! hahahhahaaa!!❤

Meh, it's not real immortality unless it's Highlander-style. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

na-na-na-na-naa-naaaaaah! Too bad cuz you already are~ even if you don't know it! hahahhahaaa!!❤

If I am already dead and was somehow transported to this world when I was killed in my sleep sometime back in spring of 2010, then I would wake up from my future second death during the next few months.

Waking up in more ways than one.

Edited by tulku

What goes around comes around.

wish the rule would apply to everyone

fortunately, it doesn't

No one gets a free ride in a world free from destruction and death if even one soul has to pay for all the sins of humankind.

Especially if that one soul is an archangel.

Look at the world now. It is still the same world as before despite the recent upgrades. In fact, you can even say the level of corruption in this world is worse than 2 years ago.

Do any of you really think that humanity should get a free ride from the 2012 Armageddon?

Dream on. Humanity will never change until they have experienced the worst death and destruction beyond their wildest nightmares.

Only then would humanity change.

Otherwise they would forever be mired in the mara's game of sex, procreation, wealth-building, power-grabbing.

Edited by tulku

tulku you need to chill out dude. Go outside or something, get a girlfriend, go have a drink, DO WHATEVER MANG cause the way your going you will be crazy in no time. PEACE MY BROTHA (: <3

• Like 5

tulku you need to chill out dude. Go outside or something, get a girlfriend, go have a drink, DO WHATEVER MANG cause the way your going you will be crazy in no time. PEACE MY BROTHA (: <3

funnily enough..

most humans do not think that getting a mate or a drink is the very epitome of craziness..

once you realized the true reality of the world which we live in..

there will be no peace..

none whatsoever..

• Like 1

sex, procreation, wealth-building, power-grabbing.

But these be mine favorite parts!

..... And what's wrong with procreation? Truly. Don't we need babies? Shouldn't souls have an opportunity to liberate themselves?

• Like 1

funnily enough..

most humans do not think that getting a mate or a drink is the very epitome of craziness..

there will be no peace..

none whatsoever..

I haven't been active here for quite sometime, but I'm noticing a consistent "woe is me" bent to your posts.... What gives, homie? Since when is misery and negativity a more effective salve than love? How would yet more pain and anguish be efficacious in dealing with the fallout from this catastrophe you foresee? Or do you expect to be cast off into oblivion with the other fornicators?

wow, oblivion is going to be really crowded!

yes, tulku, what gives? You hint that something bad happened in spring 2010. Do you want to tell us? Are you okay? Evidently not, I agree humanity hasn't changed for a very long time, but my attitude, emotions and outlook changes all the time. Is misery and negativity your nature?

Sometimes I think, God I'm crazy, then someone comes along and makes me feel absolutely normal. Thank you someone!

Aaron

funnily enough..

there will be no peace..

none whatsoever..

Tulku,

I would like you to explain to me and everyone else, just why you think the world is the way it is. Sometimes (actually nearly every time) I hear you speak, I think of a young teen or adolescent. You really need to stop thinking of the world in such concrete terms, good and evil, black and white, peace and chaos.

If you had experienced the true reality then you'd realize that giving anything a quality or label is pointless, the world is what it is. It's not grand or perfect or even imperfect, it just is.

Stop whining about everyone and everything. Stop thinking you've got the key to the room with all the toys and most certainly stop believing that you are special. You aren't. You're just the guy who goes by the name Tulku that says a lot of crazy shit and needs to get laid.

Aaron

• Like 2

funnily enough..

there will be no peace..

none whatsoever..

Tulku,

I would like you to explain to me and everyone else, just why you think the world is the way it is. Sometimes (actually nearly every time) I hear you speak, I think of a young teen or adolescent. You really need to stop thinking of the world in such concrete terms, good and evil, black and white, peace and chaos.

If you had experienced "true reality" then you'd realize that giving anything a quality or label is pointless, the world is what it is. It's not grand or perfect or even imperfect, it just is.

Stop whining about everyone and everything. Stop thinking you've got the key to the room with all the toys and most certainly stop believing that you are special. You aren't. You're just the guy who goes by the name Tulku that says a lot of crazy shit and needs to get laid.

Aaron

edit- Had to put "true reality" in quotes.

tulku -

I think you are too hung up on you.

Your salvation will be to figure out that you are not just you.

Seek out others and see how you are like them.

Good luck, brother

I haven't been active here for quite sometime, but I'm noticing a consistent "woe is me" bent to your posts.... What gives, homie? Since when is misery and negativity a more effective salve than love? How would yet more pain and anguish be efficacious in dealing with the fallout from this catastrophe you foresee? Or do you expect to be cast off into oblivion with the other fornicators?

Humanity needs pain and anguish to change for the better. Not love and happiness.

Humanity needs pain and anguish to change for the better. Not love and happiness.

This was funny. Thank you Tulku. Lately I've been taking things quite seriously and it's nice to have someone to come along and allow me to laugh. You are certainly quite certain of all this, I'll give you that, but I think the problem is that you have experienced a great deal of pain and anguish, and I would never for a second try to compare my own experiences to yours, but what I will say is that you have it backwards. Humanity needs to experience love in order to change for the better, when they experience love, then the pain and anguish is bearable. I sense someone has hurt you deeply, so I give you this piece of advice, from one who has suffered at the hands of another, until you forgive them and move on, you will never be free. You will be trapped in this cycle of suffering that you wish so much to be free from, and those who have hurt you will continue to hurt you. Only when you give up the past and live in the present can you free yourself from these burdens, for these burdens do not exist anymore, except within your own thoughts.

I sense the stillness beneath me and through me.

In its movement there is life and death.

The wise do not ponder it,

The child does not yearn for it,

The dying do not fear it.

He who knows stillness knows peace in all things.

He who has found stillness will never leave the place he lives,

for within those walls resides everything he will ever need.

You are looking for answers everywhere but where it resides, within you. Stop searching for the truth and the truth will find you. Live your life as you need to, for when you learn what you need to, you will still live the same way. There is nothing great gained from awareness or enlightenment, nothing special, only that which you already possess, but cannot know til you awaken. Stop dreaming and start awakening. The only way you can do this is to experience life and understand what you experience for what it is. So long as you know the answer you will never find it.

Aaron

This was funny. Thank you Tulku. Lately I've been taking things quite seriously and it's nice to have someone to come along and allow me to laugh. You are certainly quite certain of all this, I'll give you that, but I think the problem is that you have experienced a great deal of pain and anguish, and I would never for a second try to compare my own experiences to yours, but what I will say is that you have it backwards. Humanity needs to experience love in order to change for the better, when they experience love, then the pain and anguish is bearable. I sense someone has hurt you deeply, so I give you this piece of advice, from one who has suffered at the hands of another, until you forgive them and move on, you will never be free. You will be trapped in this cycle of suffering that you wish so much to be free from, and those who have hurt you will continue to hurt you. Only when you give up the past and live in the present can you free yourself from these burdens, for these burdens do not exist anymore, except within your own thoughts.

I sense the stillness beneath me and through me.

In its movement there is life and death.

The wise do not ponder it,

The child does not yearn for it,

The dying do not fear it.

He who knows stillness knows peace in all things.

He who has found stillness will never leave the place he lives,

for within those walls resides everything he will ever need.

You are looking for answers everywhere but where it resides, within you. Stop searching for the truth and the truth will find you. Live your life as you need to, for when you learn what you need to, you will still live the same way. There is nothing great gained from awareness or enlightenment, nothing special, only that which you already possess, but cannot know til you awaken. Stop dreaming and start awakening. The only way you can do this is to experience life and understand what you experience for what it is. So long as you know the answer you will never find it.

Aaron

Do you really think you are the Creator who determines my own fate and destiny?

You should wake up yourself to the reality that you are just another unimportant human on earth in the grand scheme of things who possesses very little to no power to change the world and its fate.

I have already found the answers within me btw.

Edited by tulku