Immortal4life

Mt. Shasta

One of the most myterious places on earth is Mt. Shasta. UFO sightings are common in the area, and a common theme among the sightings is a type of flying ship that is described as Cigar-shaped. Another strange occurence is that there have been many sightings of a people living there, who disappear into deep caverns. Many believe these people could be survivors of the lost civilzations of either Lemuria or Atlantis.

Here is an excellent and comprehensive source for information on Lemuria, Atlantis, and the connections to Mt. Shasta, the book "A Dweller on Two Planets" channeled by Frederick S. Oliver in 1894-

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/index.htm

One of the greatest Occultists and Meta-Physicians of the last century was Dr. Doreal. In the 1930s he wrote about how he was taken by Atlanteans inside Mt. Shasta, and was allowed to be shown some of their technology and way of life-

Video, Our Forgotten History- Lemuria

More about Dr. Doreal's visit inside Mt. Shasta-

http://www.siskiyous.edu/shasta/bib/B16.htm

Andrews, Richard R. The Truth Behind the Legends of Mt. Shasta. New York: Carlton Press, Inc., 1976. Written to dispel the confusion which arises from the study of the many different myths and legends about Mount Shasta. The author states that he is an experienced metaphysician trained under Dr. Doreal (see Doreal Mysteries of Mt. Shasta ).

"The Great Souls, the inhabitants of the Secret City of Mt. Shasta, are not the Lemurians as legends would have us to believe. They are Atlanteans. It is an Atlantean Colony. One of their tasks is to guard the Lemurians that are imprisoned beneath the Caroline Islands" and: "What about the UFOs? All are not from outer space. Some are from our Secret Cities here on earth"

The author states on the final page that: "Notice, O people, the wisdom in this message is ever shining with truth, vibrating with rhythm and endowed with beauty, because as a channel I am fulfilling a duty. Revere it and let it inspire and enhance thee, let it remind thee of the Seven Secret Cities of which one is Mt. Shasta but not in view of the mortal eyes, because of the conduct and habit of lies. Legends have flourished and perversion grew thick, but the Great ones are not troubled with our ignorance and tricks"

Contains a photograph of Dr. Doreal.

It is Atlanteans, not Lemurians, who inhabit Mt. Shasta. Though the Lemurians had indeed created vast, underground pleasure palaces beneath the mountain, they had lost their freedom in a great war with the Atlanteans, and remain imprisoned by the Atlanteans in their pleasure palaces even today. "After their retreat, the Atlantean victors sealed the entrance and established an elaborate guard system which prohibits the Lemurians to ever escape their bondage. The Atlanteans, Dr. Doreal states, still reside in their colony beneath Mt. Shasta and commute every three months by strange cigar-shaped airships to that area in the South Pacific in order to check the sealed entrance of the imprisoned Lemurians."17 It is these aircraft, some say, that accounts for the occasional appearances of UFOs above Mt. Shasta.

jelig.jpg

cloud3.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 3

Mt. Shasta is hollowed out and has alien bases? :lol: :lol: Dont' you have anything better to do with your life? Have you visited Shasta and thoroughly explored the mountain? Allegedly there is a tunnel connecting Tibet and Mt. Shasta. I guess you believe that.

I am certain you have been listening to the Lemurian Princess Sharula and Shield Dux.

Princess Sharula Dux was born in 1725, in Telos, and is currently living in Santa Fe, New Mexico with her husband Shield Dux. She looks great for being almost 300 years old.

sharula_dux.jpg?w=200&h=300

http://mtshastaportal.blogspot.com/2011/09/lemurian-princess-sharula-dux.html

http://www.stardoves.com/gw5.html

Obviously you have great difficulty in challenging your preconceptions. Your preconceptions have challenged you to the nth degree.

Edited by ralis

Never heard of her.

I would recommend sticking to the sources I gave in the OP.

I am adding very important information to this thread. :lol: When was the last time you explored Mt. Shasta? Obviously, you have never been there!

Immortal4life,Aliens mt shasta ,lol..What happened to your buddah picture,do you believe he is a historic alien?And ,what do you think about the stories about aliens capturing people and sticking metal probes up their asses?

Edited by michael245
  • Like 1

Dont' you have anything better to do with your life?

You're no fun, Ralis.... where be that heart o' yours?

Oscar-can.jpg

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

I apologize for what I'm about to say and realize I'm weak for letting this get to me and will probably be banned but this has been building for some time now...RAILS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKING TOOL ALL THE TIME? Again, this really isn't like me and I apologize but I'm sick of it...my bad everyone...

You should be banned! I am pointing out the absurdity of Immortals threads. Whether it is about giant human femurs, pseudo science or hollow mountains, he keeps ranting about the absurd.

I suppose you believe such fantasies.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

I'll keep an open mind about Mt. Shasta. When I was a kid we went camping around there, didnt see any crystal palaces or high level beings, since if they are there, they would not be visible to a regular kid.

I tend to think Aliens are our generations Angels. Projections of our fears and hopes. Or just the way we label the unknown.

I kinda hope if I ever see an UFO on the ground I'd have the guts to walk up to it knock on its door and say 'How was the trip?'. B)

Be Chillin

I highly recommend a night at the underground pleasure palace to cap your skiing weekend.

but can not really recommend being abducted by aliens, as it is difficult to ski after being anally probed

"this isn't the anus we've been looking for"

"*grumble*"

"next!"

I highly recommend a night at the underground pleasure palace to cap your skiing weekend.

but can not really recommend being abducted by aliens, as it is difficult to ski after being anally probed

"this isn't the anus we've been looking for"

"*grumble*"

"next!"

Mon ami! iz why god created ze ice axe et crampons!! To ward off zoze pesky probessements!

Mon ami! iz why god created ze ice axe et crampons!! To ward off zoze pesky probessements!

Crampons by God

kick em in the groonies! oh wait they don't have groonies... kick em in the shins!

don't bring an ice axe to a laser blaster fight tho! you've been warned

Good advice! I've never brings one axe to zoze shows— I always brings TWO (and 70m ropes for quick exits)!! hahahaa!!

I forgot to thank Immortal4life for the ravaging image of Mt Lemuria by Jane English!❤❤

(ed note: add thanks)

Edited by deci belle