Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

History Channel- Ancient Aliens, Underground Aliens

It would seem my ability to provide content, and to cite sources to back my arguments, has become severely limited by the moderators. For all intents and purposes I am banned from General Discussion. If I make a post with more than a few paragraphs and more than 1 or 2 sources or links, it will be removed from General Discussion and be sent to a Contributed Article section. Videos to support an argument? Forget it, apparently that's just not cool here anymore. Even older, well established General discussion threads, with over a thousand hits and several pages of discussion will be instantly removed if they are bumped to the first page.

So basically I have to make very simple arguments or it is not allowed.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 2

That sucks.Okay now ,answer one of my questions.Do you personally believe buddah was a alien?

I can think of at least 5 buddhas, which one?

Siddharth!!! The type of alien that drives a flying saucer.I don't believe in aliens,I just want to know immortal4life's personal opinion.lol

That sucks.Okay now ,answer one of my questions.Do you personally believe buddah was a alien?

What makes you ask specifially about the Buddha? What about Lao Tzu, Jesus, or others?

Who and what the Buddha really was, is not a simple matter. I think I can examine and discuss this issue, where Buddha really came from, what is true purpose was, etc. in the future for sure.

Sign in to follow this