Sign in to follow this  
angel

I'm not sure what to make of this

I'm really not sure what to make of this, maybe someone can help. First off, I have had out of body dreams where I have died but I think the dying dreams are from my fear of death. The thing that has me confused is that I am a caregiver for people that are for the most part independent,and it's an assisted living type of building. About a month ago one of the ladies asked me why I was in her apartment because she saw me walking out of her bedroom. I wasn't in her room and was getting someone up and ready for the day. Then, a few days ago a different lady pulled her call-light. When i got to her room she wanted to know where I went because she said she was talking to me and next thing she knew I was gone, again, I wasn't in her room. It's confusing cause people are seeing me and talking to me when I'm not there? Anybody know what's going on? Should I be worried. Thanks

Dementia and / or Alzheimer's! My mum often ask who such and such was when I know that nobody was there. I sure she also confuses me with the carers and vice versa. It could be bilocation but I doubt it. I have seem myself before though and it was trippy!

Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is a term used to describe the ability/instances in which an individual or object is said to be, or appears to be, located in two distinct places at the same instant in time.[1][2][3][4] The term has been used in a wide range of historical and philosophical systems, including early Greek philosophy,[5][6][7][8]shamanism,[5][6][7][8][9][10][11] paganism,[11] folklore,[8][12] occultism and magic,[13][14][15] the paranormal,[16][17][18] Hinduism (as one of the siddhis),[5][6][19][20] Buddhism,[21][22]spiritualism, Theosophy,[10][15] the New Age[23][24][25] and mysticism in general,[26] as well as Christian mysticism[6][27] and Jewish mysticism.[28]

Dementia and / or Alzheimer's! My mum often ask who such and such was when I know that nobody was there. I sure she also confuses me with the carers and vice versa. It could be bilocation but I doubt it. I have seem myself before though and it was trippy!

It sounds like a reasonable explanation except the people I take care of aren't very old. The place I work for is strictly for people in wheelchairs so we have people in from the age of 24-52. One of the ladies is early 40's and the other in her late 40's. What were you doing when you saw yourself?

What were you doing when you saw yourself?

Once was when I was having an OBE, I saw my sleeping body. On another occasion I was walking down the road and saw myself laying on a grass verge starring into the headlights of the passing cars. On one occasion I was in a dream, lucid, and was outside my body whilst viewing myself as a priest in Victorian times, it was a bit like watching a movie but I was in it watching myself. I felt like a sphere of consciousness and what was even more strange was that I was sharing the consciousness of the priest so was kind of in two places at once as well as in a dream!

As for your experiences, perhaps these people who are wheelchair bound have learnt how to have OBE's and have blurred their reality? I've heard stories about people in prison that learn how to lucid dream.

Sign in to follow this