Ya Mu

Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion

I don't know what the odds are of someone guessing it...there are 1000

options, but multiple people can guess the same incorrect numbers, meaning

the odds aren't 1/1000 but even worse. Less than 50 bums participated,

meaning the chances were slim compared to if 1000 people participated, for

instance.

FWIW, in case of 50 people, the case that nobody gets the correct answer is calculated as 0.999 to the power of 50. That comes out to 95,1%. The probability that somebody got the correct answer would then be 100%-95,1%, or 4,9%, or about one in twenty.

OK!!! WINNERS!

Here are two DVD winners:

Jaysahnztao

Medhavi

Very good guys (or gals as the case may be)! You were close.

But I gotta say, the person who absolutely gets the cookie DVD is the one who was tuned into the exact energetic vibration I used.

And that is TACTILE, who guessed EXACTLY the correct answer 693. Tactile, if you every want to learn the Stillness-Movement I think you would be very good at it.

Ya'll send me your mailing address along with email address and I'll get those out.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Thank you! I went with my mind's eye's first prediction, even though I was uneasy about the the last two numbers...

Tactile, I must say that this was an impressive guess!

PM sent.

fun stuffsmile.gif congrats to medhavi, tactile ,and jaysahnztao. thanks to ya mu for the contest.

isn't it just great to be a tao bum?!

Thank you zerostao, for turning me on to this wonderful site! I honestly concentrated to get a number, and I seen 676 in a misty fog with the numbers looking a bit yellow. That is the best I can describe it. What excites me the most, to be honest, is how great this will fit into my current training and life situation!

Anamatva,

thank you for posting on Scotty's behalf.

Scotty,

thank you for your analysis! You are spot on -- people who guess numbers correctly in PSI tests are known to transpose them on occasion -- when one-digit ones are presented in sequence, some people see the NEXT number that will be presented before they see the current one, and sometimes the next after the next. That's exactly what my perceptions were like when I took one of those tests -- I saw the next-in-line number or the one after it, consistently. Never tried it with two- or three-digit numbers, should be fun.

Ya Mu's actual choice of the number is intriguing to me too with this perspective in mind -- the license plate on my car says 6339. :lol:

Very interesting thread. :)

I wish I had read this more thoroughly earlier, I would have tried to guess myself, lol.

On a side note it's amazing to me that more people don't give remote sensing/telepathy a try. Some simple ability in such really isn't that hard to gain as long as you can concentrate for a couple minutes and adopt a relaxed, unselfish approach (and you don't need to "open your third eye" either), just that the specifics of what you can sense and when depends on context and the individual. I believe the benefits to learning such skills (especially if it occurs on a collective social level) outweighs the downsides.

Edited by Enishi

Scotty wanted me to post this for him

Hey Taomeow,

It is interesting that we had one person "guess" the exact number!

I don't know what the odds are of someone guessing it...there are 1000

options, but multiple people can guess the same incorrect numbers, meaning

the odds aren't 1/1000 but even worse. Less than 50 bums participated,

meaning the chances were slim compared to if 1000 people participated, for

instance.

Pretty impressive.

I emailed my answer, 639, since I couldn't post it here due to being

suspended. Felt quite clear about it...in fact, I still feel (strongly)

like the embedded energy was more like 639 than 693, lol....but that's

just my personal interpretation.

You guessed 36 (two of the numbers contained in the answer). Pretty good.

I think a few others picked something similar, where the correct numbers

were in different order.

6 people guessed a number within the 600s, which was the second highest

picked hundreds-group. The first highest picked was numbers below 100; at

least 10 people chose that group. So that is revealing something.

When I picked up the numbers, I only got the first two clearly. So maybe

there was something going on with that, which caused people to choose

numbers below 100. (Side note: I also naturally picked up a 700 number at

first, then second guessed and tried to tune in more...so maybe there were

some layers to Ya Mu's choice...or maybe not)

The way I see it, people here were picking up on A LOT in this guessing

game. Way more than I expected.

On the other hand, we could've been much more accurate :-) Not going to

be too useful of a skill quite yet, except maybe for Tactile.

Something to consider is that there was a cast intent upon YaMu's part

that someone would guess it. Compared to the lottery, where perhaps the

intent of the lottery company is for no one to win, so the company can

earn more? Also compared to your phone number, which I don't think you

want random people knowing...lol.

Peace,

Scott

Yes, Taomeow had it right; since it is non-linear one can easily get the first last, the last first, etc. You did REALLY good to get the numbers.

Also, I didn't address something else she said, to paraphrase it was about picking up what was needed and not tuning into nonsense. This is indeed the way of it.

That said, everyone has different talents; of course they overlap but different people will have different strong points. So this was in no way any kind of test to see how good any particular person was at picking up these things - it was all in fun. Was impressed, though, with Tactile getting the exact number; hardly coincident IMO.

And Gary: I just now sent you today's lottery number a week in the past.

When you get the funds try to remember to hang onto them to give me my share today.:lol:

Medhavi, the other DVD's went out today but I didn't receive your info until too late to post yours, so yours will go out tomorrow.

Hey - what about me? I was sitting at home with the number securely tucked in my safe! Actually, I printed it out and had it sitting on my desk.

I will once again add that the Sequential Energy Activation is a very powerful bit of Qigong. Those that give it a try will definetly want to incorporate it into their daily qigong stuff.

Enjoy...thanks!

Brion

Kempomaster

has anyone saw the dvd yet ?

any comments , how is the practise ,

ordered a copy

so just curious how people are feeling this

cant wait to try it out ,

Ya Mu's actual choice of the number is intriguing to me too with this perspective in mind -- the license plate on my car says 6339. :lol:

I was just going to keep it to myself, happy with my own knowledge of it, but I see it sort of adds to the conversation:

For some reason when I answered I thought the number had to be between 1 and 100 rather than 1000. Later, when I realized it was up to 1000, I was walking down the street and asked myself what it might be, and, isyn, I had the numbers...

however, I knew they were going to be big vibrant numbers by Ya Mu's "HERE!" so first, between 1-100 I thought of 88, then, no not quite that big, 87 felt right.

639 is a somewhat luminescent, fitting number but not extreme like 888. I've also dabbled in numerology so that may help to give the numbers a bit of personality for me.

Why didn't I just change the number? My first instinct felt really correct at the time so I decided to trust it.

Whatever, what's this worth now? making myself look like I would lie to convince people of this.. well.. wtv. That's up to you ;)

OMG OMG OMG.. I wish we got to this earlier!

It was so awesome!

My partner, Aaron, was on Taobums earlier and I asked him if he read anything interesting.. He said, "Micheal Lomax posted a competition a month ago to win a free copy of his new DVD.. You had to guess the number between 1 and 1000 that he embedded, with qi, into a sentence."

I immediately giggled and said, half as a joke, 683? He raised an eyebrow. The computer was shut down at this point.. The qi must have still been around somehow. He then opened up the laptop, turned it on, an found the page. He told me to read the post and look at the sentence. I then said, "9 hundred and... I don't know, all I can think of now is 683..." Didn't know where to put the 9 xD So close!!

Aaron then told me that he got it correct, on the dot, first go. (He doesn't lie) :D

Cool!

I feel excited :)

• Like 2

:rolleyes:

LET ME SAY! THANKS YA MU! You have helped me open UP all the way with these movemtents. I plan on purchasing gift of the Tao II. and Gift of the Tao I, as well. BELIVE ME the DVDs would be worth the modest price that Ya Mu offers them for.

I am honored to have learned so much about myself trhu these movements. What a gift.

COMMENTS

I have found that circle walking after the energy center activations is greatly enhanced, its easy to lose a couple of hours. I told Mike in an email that I felt as if time stood still and he said that was one of his goals if I understood him correctly.

Mike is a NUMBER ONE GUY!

Sorry it took so long for me to post this. Been livin' in the NOT SO LINEAR world and loving it!

Oh yeah, I done the thirteen elbow kundalini awakening form and BAM! During the first three whipping palms my tailbone popped!

I will report back with more coherent info. Self infilcited sleep deprivation for some pineal gland fun is RAWKIN' this NITE.:excl:

• Like 3

:rolleyes:

LET ME SAY! THANKS YA MU! You have helped me open UP all the way with these movemtents. I plan on purchasing gift of the Tao II. and Gift of the Tao I, as well. BELIVE ME the DVDs would be worth the modest price that Ya Mu offers them for.

I am honored to have learned so much about myself trhu these movements. What a gift.

COMMENTS

I have found that circle walking after the energy center activations is greatly enhanced, its easy to lose a couple of hours. I told Mike in an email that I felt as if time stood still and he said that was one of his goals if I understood him correctly.

Mike is a NUMBER ONE GUY!

Sorry it took so long for me to post this. Been livin' in the NOT SO LINEAR world and loving it!

Oh yeah, I done the thirteen elbow kundalini awakening form and BAM! During the first three whipping palms my tailbone popped!

I will report back with more coherent info. Self infilcited sleep deprivation for some pineal gland fun is RAWKIN' this NITE.:excl:

Thanks for the review.

Yes, the whole Gift of Tao system is geared at "shifting" and the new Sequential move stands alone as a powerful method to help achieve this "time standing still". The rest of the Gift of the Tao II system adds to this ability to shift into this "no-time", where all actions are potentially instantaneous and potentially no limitation on amplitude. When we did these movements at the workshop last weekend it felt like we had been doing them for several eons.

I have been criticized here in the past for saying that in this state Qi is potentially instantaneous. But I know personally, for myself, it is so and the latest scientific research is bearing out the FACT that there are things going on faster than the speed of light. One only has to practice the whole Stillness-Movement system to have self-confirmation of this. With many people, just practicing the Gift of Tao movements will confirm this as self-evident.

• Like 5

Thanks for the review.

Yes, the whole Gift of Tao system is geared at "shifting" and the new Sequential move stands alone as a powerful method to help achieve this "time standing still". The rest of the Gift of the Tao II system adds to this ability to shift into this "no-time", where all actions are potentially instantaneous and potentially no limitation on amplitude. When we did these movements at the workshop last weekend it felt like we had been doing them for several eons.

I have been criticized here in the past for saying that in this state Qi is potentially instantaneous. But I know personally, for myself, it is so and the latest scientific research is bearing out the FACT that there are things going on faster than the speed of light. One only has to practice the whole Stillness-Movement system to have self-confirmation of this. With many people, just practicing the Gift of Tao movements will confirm this as self-evident.

Whoa, this keeps happening Mike. You have the vocabularly and experience to better describe in words the impact of these movments. I will proudly second that if one is really in wuji to start, the Qi is INSTANT. I just told Kim yesterday, "Ya Mu said to do these moves much slower, but I hate to go too much slower, as the vibrational frequency raises very quickly!" She could see me shaking.

This and a few other exercises WORK for me. I am super sure that it was not luck I got turned onto Mike's path. It is meant to be. I am taking this to the sky BABY!

:excl:

Thanks for the review.

Whoa, this keeps happening Mike. You have the vocabularly and experience to better describe in words the impact of these movments. I will proudly second that if one is really in wuji to start, the Qi is INSTANT. I just told Kim yesterday, "Ya Mu said to do these moves much slower, but I hate to go too much slower, as the vibrational frequency raises very quickly!" She could see me shaking.

This and a few other exercises WORK for me. I am super sure that it was not luck I got turned onto Mike's path. It is meant to be. I am taking this to the sky BABY!

I appreciate your enthusiasm. I believe that is one ingredient needed in order for a person to progress.

About the speed of the movements:

In general, it is much better initially to do them slow. Most people have a tendency to go past the Qi. We have an exercise inside of Gift of the Tao II called "Walking in the Chi". It helps a person to learn to stay within the qi.

Now that said, I personally tend to do them faster as I am used to staying within the Qi while moving fast. With the Sequential move, it is a matter of the qi field of the energy center catching up to the hands - if it moves fast then the hands can move faster - if the energy center field moves slower in expansion then the person needs to slow down. On the expansion part I tend to take a lot of time once I am shifted; in other words I tend to "hang out" in that state before I do the next energy center.

I think you will do fine.

• Like 1